Bonesmashing IQ bell curve

I have 0 proof just some claim a random dude made

I’ve never seen zygos swell up like that tho, they usually become sharp looking and less surface area looks swollen. Bro gotta be absolutely slamming his shit if that’s just swelling
ye he’s absolutely smashing it. look at his club videos his zygos are swelled af

I've heard you have to be consistent with the right amount of force or you can get uneven growth.

I think if you aren’t on test you shouldn’t do it very often

Does that seem logical as you obviously get more results when being on roids and recovery time is shorter

And should you do it while being sick ?

View attachment 2878921View attachment 2878922
This is a poor example kinda cause angle but he frauds so much it’s impossible to make a good comparison. If he’s literally swollen then MAYBE it’s bone smashing but lmao he deleted a video where his zygos legit look ridiculous and so big that it looks uncanny and weird and it’s drastically different and a user here said that looks told him in private that he got fillers
There are hundred of pics of him in a certain discord

Bonesmash till i am dead, its legit and you arent looksmaxxing if you arent bonesmashing
4073341 Untitl23523ed

yes sir, bonesmashing works

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Opinion of bone pressing? Using forearm bones to press on both zygos with both arms

Honestly it is pretty fun as well. The smashing part is entertaining IMO

View attachment 2878921View attachment 2878922
This is a poor example kinda cause angle but he frauds so much it’s impossible to make a good comparison. If he’s literally swollen then MAYBE it’s bone smashing but lmao he deleted a video where his zygos legit look ridiculous and so big that it looks uncanny and weird and it’s drastically different and a user here said that looks told him in private that he got fillers
He's clearly jutting

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular