bonesmashing

D

Deleted member 25550

Bronze
I have been bonesmashing my chin for about 2 weeks. I would say that it has gotten slightly bigger and definitely has more projection than it did in the begining. Has anyone else seen big results regarding bonesmashing. Also, has anyone bonesmashed their bigonial before.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 16357, BountyKiller96 and 2 others
I have been doing it since 2 weeks as well I didn't saw any bone gains but when I started !y bone used to hurt when I used to smash it now it doesn't
Also don't smash your bigonial just do chewing to improve it

I have been doing it since 2 weeks as well I didn't saw any bone gains but when I started !y bone used to hurt when I used to smash it now it doesn't
chewing causes yur massider muscle to grow which is round ofc because its a muscle. This makes you look more bloated than chizled that is why i don't chew.

chewing causes yur massider muscle to grow which is round ofc because its a muscle. This makes you look more bloated than chizled that is why i don't chew.
Lol chew build those muscles and lose fat and water retention you will look chiseled

smashing the bone under the muscle made my gonial jaws wider

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BountyKiller96, Deleted member 25550 and 5.5psl
yes I have seen slight improvement from smashing chin for 2months, also smash your bigonial and mandibular body since it grows faster than chin the results are insane

I have been bonesmashing my chin for about 2 weeks. I would say that it has gotten slightly bigger and definitely has more projection than it did in the begining. Has anyone else seen big results regarding bonesmashing. Also, has anyone bonesmashed their bigonial before.
nigga is hitting his face for nothing, brutal

I have been bonesmashing my chin for about 2 weeks. I would say that it has gotten slightly bigger and definitely has more projection than it did in the begining. Has anyone else seen big results regarding bonesmashing. Also, has anyone bonesmashed their bigonial

I have done bone mashing on the chin and I have seen great improvements, it looks more projected and aesthetic, obviously I do it in a controlled way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25550