ORAL MINOXIDIL RESULTS (1 month)

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
i got a shit ton of vellus growth (the small light hairs) by like 2 weeks and started to see body hair by 3 weeks, idk if i was lucky to get a response like this or if it’s normal

also made my eyebrows bigger
IMG 3480

old eye area pic:

IMG 3499

holy fuck i was pale jfl

eyebrow changes started to happen after like 1 month and has gotten more significant over time

lashes look longer too based on before pic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MonoTBB, lebronjames23, sportsmogger and 5 others
send pic again it's not working

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
pluck the inside a little they're starting to connect.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PseduoAryan, roman7 and 2 others
pluck the inside a little they're starting to connect.
yeah that’s new as well, people at my school have been mentioning that there are a ton of new hairs. a girl suggested i pluck them, i defo should but it’s painful as shit

Looks like upgraded eye area of @Lokki
Could you also send pic before you started using minoxidil?
added before pic

ignore my autistic ass look in it jfl

any sides?
minor heart palpitations which is annoying asf. they are gone now on 2.5mg but when i tried moving to 5mg they got worse and i had to lower the dose again. once i’ve finished my current pills im gonna switch to tablets so i can cut them in half and do a 3.75mg dose

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
doesn't your hair start falling out again when you stop using it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 62070
doesn't your hair start falling out again when you stop using it?
only the hairs which only grew on minox, you won’t suddenly go bald after stopping jfl

but anyway i don’t really plan on stopping

minor heart palpitations which is annoying asf. they are gone now on 2.5mg but when i tried moving to 5mg they got worse and i had to lower the dose again. once i’ve finished my current pills im gonna switch to tablets so i can cut them in half and do a 3.75mg dose
where did you get pills?

i got a shit ton of vellus growth (the small light hairs) by like 2 weeks and started to see body hair by 3 weeks, idk if i was lucky to get a response like this or if it’s normal

View attachment 2844263

old eye area pic:

View attachment 2844273

holy fuck i was pale jfl

eyebrow changes started to happen after like 1 month and has gotten more significant over time

Try dying it black to appear more thicker, would make you're eye area so good

Try dying it black to appear more thicker, would make you're eye area so good
u mean the eyebrows? yh it would help a lot ngl

common side effect of minox is hair darkening tho, i’ll wait like a month or two to see if that happens so i can avoid chemical damage and shit from the dye

what would you rate my eye area btw?

• +1
Reactions: rainzm
that's what i had, so I stopped and just took the liquid for topical use. Noticed decent gains but not as much as yours.

Are you stacking anything else, like fin for hair loss and latisse for eyelashes?

u mean the eyebrows? yh it would help a lot ngl

common side effect of minox is hair darkening tho, i’ll wait like a month or two to see if that happens so i can avoid chemical damage and shit from the dye

what would you rate my eye area btw?
solid 7

• Love it
Reactions: looksmidder
why not topical, oral minoxidil is bad for the heart

why not topical, oral minoxidil is bad for the heart
topical gives like 10% of the results, and ngl looks or death i’ll take the risk

plus i live a healthy lifestyle so realistically i’m probably offsetting any minor heart damage from it

topical gives like 10% of the results, and ngl looks or death i’ll take the risk

plus i live a healthy lifestyle so realistically i’m probably offsetting any minor heart damage from it
ur choice bro if u want congestive heart failure then more power to you

that's what i had, so I stopped and just took the liquid for topical use. Noticed decent gains but not as much as yours.

Are you stacking anything else, like fin for hair loss and latisse for eyelashes?
nothing else nah, latisse can apparently affect infraorbital fat pads and can decrease ipd and my eyes are already borderline close set

no hairloss, i’m 16 just taking it for eyebrows and eyelashes. slightly lower hairline would be nice too tho

ur choice bro if u want congestive heart failure then more power to you
never heard of that happening tbh. and if i get significant sides i will stop

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
Take it in the same lighting

Take it in the same lighting
i took both the same way (front camera + flash) but the old pic was on an older phone. don’t have any other before pics sry

i took both the same way (front camera + flash) but the old pic was on an older phone. don’t have any other before pics sry
Good results for only a month, did you notice more arm hair growth?

• +1
Good results for only a month, did you notice more arm hair growth?
yeah quite a lot, some areas on my arm barely changed but others got like 50% longer and thicker. there was barely any before though so i didn’t gain like +5cm or some shit

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
nothing else nah, latisse can apparently affect infraorbital fat pads and can decrease ipd and my eyes are already borderline close set

no hairloss, i’m 16 just taking it for eyebrows and eyelashes. slightly lower hairline would be nice too tho
latisse worked for me, i didn't notice ipd change maybe slight pigmentation due to it stimulating melanogenesis.
Also you're 16 so this could be attributed to normal puberty growth

• +1
latisse worked for me, i didn't notice ipd change maybe slight pigmentation due to it stimulating melanogenesis
fair, my eyelashes will probably be perfect after 6 months of minox though so i’ll prob not take the risk

fair, my eyelashes will probably be perfect after 6 months of minox though so i’ll prob not take the risk
how'd u even get oral minox at 16? what type of doc prescribed that? Especially in Uk where eh docs are reluctant

how'd u even get oral minox at 16? what type of doc prescribed that? Especially in Uk where eh docs are reluctant
manual.co, literally just do some bs quiz and they hand it out like a multivitamin jfl

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and PrinceofDarkness
i got 90 for £57
I don'tike those websites that hide what they are actually selling behind all their stupid fucking branding like they are selling something new that hasn't been around for 30+ years ' hair loss pills!! '. Like Hims.
I prefer actual online pharmacys that just sell the shit normally

I don'tike those websites that hide what they are actually selling behind all their stupid fucking branding like they are selling something new that hasn't been around for 30+ years ' hair loss pills!! '. Like Hims.
I prefer actual online pharmacys that just sell the shit normally
fairs, it’s a smart business model but yh it’s only worth it for the 50% first order discount

does your source have minox tablets? would be nice so i could split them and get more precise dosages

fairs, it’s a smart business model but yh it’s only worth it for the 50% first order discount

does your source have minox tablets? would be nice so i could split them and get more precise dosages
Yeh they have everything

• Love it

View attachment 2844263

old eye area pic:

View attachment 2844273

holy fuck i was pale jfl

Looks great, what did u do for skin or is it from minoxidile? And what doses u took?

Looks great, what did u do for skin or is it from minoxidile? And what doses u took?
skin just cleared up from improving my diet

before pic is from ages ago btw. a lil less than a year a think

2.5mg, planning on moving to 3.75 soon

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
skin just cleared up from improving my diet

before pic is from ages ago btw. a lil less than a year a think

2.5mg, planning on moving to 3.75 soon
Every day or? Any side?

Every day or? Any side?
every day yh. minoxodils half life is too short to do EOD. minor heart palpitations but nth else

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB