ORAL MINOXIDIL EYELASH RESULTS (WITH PICTURES)

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
- Used oral minoxidil to negate sides of collagen loss
- Taken 5mg minoxidil per day split in 2 dosages (1 drop morning, 1 drop night)
- Time frame between both pictures was around 4 months
- I had no side effects apart from systematic hair growth (to be expected from oral treatment)

DISCLAIMER: i'm aware that the conditions of each photo are completely different, however i think visible results can be seen none the less (never intended to make before and after)
+
no eyelash curling or makeup was used, lashes now have a perma curled look due to them having grown longer.

BEFORE

AFTER

if anyone has anyother methods to grow lashes, lmk (that don't include latisse or Progesterone)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mewman, socialcel, reaper2 and 42 others
Upper picture looks uncurled while bottom picture looks curled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 62070, Kristin and 4 others
Upper picture looks uncurled while bottom picture looks curled
i haven't curled lashes at all, as they grew longer they got natural curl

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Softboymaxx, aleksander and 4 others
Shows how much lashes can ascend an average eye area

• +1
Reactions: nofap, socialcel, Costcosuperstore and 13 others
- I had no side effects apart from systematic hair growth (to be expected from oral treatment)

DISCLAIMER: i'm aware that the conditions of each photo are completely different, however i think visible results can be seen none the less (never intended to make before and after)
+
no eyelash curling or makeup was used, lashes now have a perma curled look due to them having grown longer.

BEFORE

AFTER
why do you want ethnic features and you don't like ethnics yourself?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ark, the_nextDavidLaid and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57630 and PseudoMaxxer
wtf no way

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 51465
why do you want ethnic features and you don't like ethnics yourself?
XangFoid never fails to be predictable

Muhhh long eyelashes = being poopoo pojeet

@0hMan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, tombradylover, trueceI and 11 others
is latisse going to be safer and better for lashes or nah?
and then just using topical minox on brows

is latisse going to be safer and better for lashes or nah?
latisse will give very good results, i used for a week after this photo and saw noticeable results but i got scared i was going to get sides so stopped after that week, it also doesnt provide permanent results, after 4months max ud have reached your potential, youd have to maintain the growth with once a week application. not worth risk of sides tho

would eyelash results become permanent after long enough period @Orc ?

latisse will give very good results, i used for a week after this photo and saw noticeable results but i got scared i was going to get sides so stopped after that week, it also doesnt provide permanent results, after 4months max ud have reached your potential, youd have to maintain the growth with once a week application. not worth risk of sides tho

would eyelash results become permanent after long enough period @Orc ?
so oral minox and what do u think of topical for eyebrows?
also if u mind telling where did u buy oral minox

so oral minox and what do u think of topical for eyebrows?
oral works systematic, all hairs will grow

dont use oral and tropical together (jfl)

you could try just tropical on eyebrows and it should also work on lashes, but your not garanteed to respond. 99% if people respond to oral tho

also if u mind telling where did u buy oral minox
amazon
get anything that has only these 4 igredients:
Minoxidil Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water

once i went to dermatologist and she said to me that oral minoxidil is more dangerous then fin she prescribe me fin but no oral min

once i went to dermatologist and she said to me that oral minoxidil is more dangerous then fin she prescribe me fin but no oral min
i drink tropical jfl, no sides, been 6 months now
i take 5mg which is decently high
youd still get results @ 2.5mg or even less possibly and risk of sides would be basically nothing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder
JFL not even the same eyes
why are you larping a whole ascension scenario are you mentally impaired or insane?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmidder, darkking, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
JFL not even the same eyes
why are you larping a whole ascension scenario are you mentally impaired or insane?
both mine

My derm prescribed me 2mg oral minox, will it be enough?

My derm prescribed me 2mg oral minox, will it be enough?
yes more than enough, you didnt really need prescrition as they have the same active ingredient. prescription may be more expensive idk

Good results OP

• Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss and coispet
good results but its a larp

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
oral works systematic, all hairs will grow

dont use oral and tropical together (jfl)

you could try just tropical on eyebrows and it should also work on lashes, but your not garanteed to respond. 99% if people respond to oral tho

amazon
get anything that has only these 4 igredients:
Minoxidil Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water
Topical give bad sid effects

good results but its not a fair comparison to do, bad quality picture from far away vs close hd photo

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, baldgeeza and redfacccee
good results but its not a fair comparison to do, bad quality picture from far away vs close hd photo
yes i agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57630 and Tai Lung
@coispet
@ccwarrior

Is this shit real? Conflicting opinions on this thread

Good results, i have naturally long and thick eyelashes (not as yours now) and wanted to try oral minox for hair loss too.

My only issue is that im scared ill start growing hair everywhere and i don’t want that.
I don’t want a beard nor chest hair at 19 jfl.

Where did you see the most hair growth in this 4 months? i mean where are the places that hair grew and you didn’t want it to grow there

+

BEFORE

AFTER

if anyone has anyother methods to grow lashes, lmk (that don't include latisse or Progesterone)
low quality pic with down turned lashes to high quality pic with upturned lashes but still mirin.

Good results, i have naturally long and thick eyelashes (not as yours now) and wanted to try oral minox for hair loss too.

My only issue is that im scared ill start growing hair everywhere and i don’t want that.
I don’t want a beard nor chest hair at 19 jfl.

Where did you see the most hair growth in this 4 months? i mean where are the places that hair grew and you didn’t want it to grow there
body hair barely changed if any
if u dont want facial hair rip.
if u got hair follicles there its gonna grow (i do)
if u dont have follicles there no hair will grow no matter how much minox u take.
if u have literally 0 facial hair by 19 could be u have asian genes or some shit and you wont get hair

i did tho, i can grow full non patchy stubble at 18 but i shave daily rn, no 5 oclock shadow luckily

body hair can always be trimmed imo so not a deal breaker. sacrificed somethng people cant see (body hair) (unless u be fucking, then trim that shit), for something they can (lashes)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PseudoMaxxer
body hair barely changed if any
if u dont want facial hair rip.
if u got hair follicles there its gonna grow (i do)
if u dont have follicles there no hair will grow no matter how much minox u take.
if u have literally 0 facial hair by 19 could be u have asian genes or some shit and you wont get hair

i did tho, i can grow full non patchy stubble at 18 but i shave daily rn, no 5 oclock shadow luckily

body hair can always be trimmed imo so not a deal breaker. sacrificed somethng people cant see (body hair) (unless u be fucking, then trim that shit), for something they can (lashes)
Im MENA and i grow a beard (slowily) and i shave every 3 days or so. scared of getting the 5oclock shadow…

My brother and dad grow crazy facial hair so i know ill be growing it too if i take minox.

I have hair follicles in my chest too, back and neck (as everyone) but i don’t want to become a hairy ogre since my whole thing is being a pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: coispet and appealmaxed
Im MENA and i grow a beard (slowily) and i shave every 3 days or so. scared of getting the 5oclock shadow…

My brother and dad grow crazy facial hair so i know ill be growing it too if i take minox.

I have hair follicles in my chest too, back and neck (as everyone) but i don’t want to become a hairy ogre since my whole thing is being a pretty boy
i dont have 5oclock shadow luckily, if u do use u may need to shave daily, or every other day. but only takes 2 mins out of day with safety razor so im not too bothered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57630 and PseudoMaxxer
did your brows grow or if you had any balding did that go away? also what brand did you use?

Last edited:
did your brows grow or if you had any balding did that go away? also whay brand did you use?
everything grew.
brows actually changed colour and became darker (pretty much black now) it was an unexpected but welcome side. eyebrow colour was never a concern for me as they were dark brown but i think black brows would ascend anyone and minox made them black. idk if its because of increase hair length and density or the actual folicle changed colour, either way welcome change imo

• +1
Reactions: coispet and mewingreminder
everything grew.
brows actually changed colour and became darker (pretty much black now) it was an unexpected but welcome side. eyebrow colour was never a concern for me as they were dark brown but i think black brows would ascend anyone and minox made them black. idk if its because of increase hair length and density or the actual folicle changed colour, either way welcome change imo
probably became darker cause of the increase in density

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 51465, ccwarrior and 1 other person

+

BEFORE

AFTER

Imma get latisse

record your eye blinking twice then one long blink or fake results

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Deleted member 51465
Low quality pic vs high quality one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, craccmoneyy1way, IMOGYOU and 2 others
record your eye blinking twice then one long blink or fake results
Most specific verification ever
jfl at people on this forum that cant believe any ascension, everything must be larp

(Vid link expires in 2 days, idk how to keep it up)

@IMOGYOU
@ccwarrior
@Oxygen
@marek937

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder, jflsnowdzz, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
jfl at people on this forum that cant believe any ascension, everything must be larp

@IMOGYOU
@ccwarrior
@Oxygen
@marek937

jfl at me not sleeping in 2 days red eye maxxed, looking like my avi

Can you take a pic in the same lighting? Using the camera flash makes your eyelashes more visible