ORAL MINOXIDIL EYELASH RESULTS (WITH PICTURES)

Thanks bro. I'm considering using a dermo stamp on the eyebrows too possibly
id you sue oral i’m not sure it will do anything since i hear all it does is increase absorption or topical application. it may do something by increasing blood flow to the area idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and WhiteGoodman
id you sue oral i’m not sure it will do anything since i hear all it does is increase absorption or topical application. it may do something by increasing blood flow to the area idk
Yeah, I was thinking of doing both but maybe overkill

Will topical minox cause acne or skin problems?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
are the effects permanant would you say?
after using for at least a year results should be permanent due to them becoming terminal.
i was gonna hop of but now carry one using as a preventative measure in case of balding

• +1
after using for at least a year results should be permanent due to them becoming terminal.
i was gonna hop of but now carry one using as a preventative measure in case of balding
Did you fix your eyebrows so they stop looking ethinic?

Did you fix your eyebrows so they stop looking ethinic?
i trimmed them to a much better and cleaner shape now, they don’t really look ethnic now apart from the colour

• +1
Does oral minoxidil effect skin?

can you use both topical and oral minox for maximal results or is that redundant?

Does oral minoxidil effect skin?
can you use both topical and oral minox for maximal results or is that redundant?
i’m pretty sure i forgot to mention in this thread after re reading it is that i used liquid topical minoxidil orally since i couldn’t be asked to get an actual oral minox prescription. my eyebrow thread has the exact method i used. it should be mentioned somewhere in the posts here.

@X D as for your question you can and there is a chance that is might have a slight positive effect (i was interested to know my self so i researched before) but there is literally 0 evidence of this and oral minox should give most efficient and best results

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and X D
Pretty eyelashes = everything

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
This is insane results, I've been using topical castor oil but you lose the growth If you don't consistently apply it. It's been like two or three weeks and I lost most of the thickness and length that I gained because I stopped applying it

• +1
This is insane results, I've been using topical castor oil but you lose the growth If you don't consistently apply it. It's been like two or three weeks and I lost most of the thickness and length that I gained because I stopped applying it
i stopped getting gains in oral minox or has drastically slowed after 6 months

many 2020-2021 users said 5ml oral castor oil cos it increases pge2 and causes hair growrh. they say most of results come in.2 months. i made a thread on it somewhere. i’m trying now

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
i stopped getting gains in oral minox or has drastically slowed after 6 months

many 2020-2021 users said 5ml oral castor oil cos it increases pge2 and causes hair growrh. they say most of results come in.2 months. i made a thread on it somewhere. i’m trying now
I'm going to do some research on this, growing long eyelashes is part of my looksmaxxing plan it can ascend an average eye area hard. It's an underrated softmax, but people won't do it as they think it's for faggots

• +1
I'm going to do some research on this, growing long eyelashes is part of my looksmaxxing plan it can ascend an average eye area hard. It's an underrated softmax, but people won't do it as they think it's for faggots
i’m against actual faggot maxing like makeup and shit but growing hair is fine imo.
one of the very few actual look maxes u can do

• +1
appeal is appeal, girls don’t give a shit anyway

• +1
i’m against actual faggot maxing like makeup and shit but growing hair is fine imo.
one of the very few actual look maxes u can do
What are the side effects from oral minox? What were you expecting to happen that didn't actually happen

What are the side effects from oral minox? What were you expecting to happen that didn't actually happen
only side is all hair grows
apart from that nothing

• Woah
Been using oral minoxidil 5mg tablet for a year now. Idk about lashes because mine have always been bushy but my left inner eyebrow had a sparse patch that’s sort of filled in now, not completely but visually there’s def a difference
Wanna try oral min cause topical hasn’t really done much to my hairline after a years use

But fuuk don’t wanna give myself a heart attack

better quality before picture?
also, awesome results

for oral minoxidil is it like a different thing or do you just use take regular minoxidil orally

How long does it take for lashes and brow gain to be permanent?

for oral minoxidil is it like a different thing or do you just use take regular minoxidil orally
there are oral minox tablets, thats the regular oral minoxidl. But he used 5% topical minoxidil orally. 2x2.5mg daily. He claims its the same
shit and he got no side effects but thats just him. On the bottle it says do not ingest or something like that, so its not made for oral consumption, but if you dont gaf, you can try it, just please be cautious and dont take more than the dosage. Make sure its liquid minoxidil solution, consistimg of only ingredients of water, alcohol, propylen glycol, and minoxidil, as other shit could be harmful, as well as the foam version is harmful too so dont try to eat it jfl. If you decide to try it please pm me before and after photos cause im thinking of doing the same but dont wanna fuck up my heart this young.

• +1
How long does it take for lashes and brow gain to be permanent?
op said after 1 year probably, thats when the vellus hair becomes terminal hair, but doctors on the internet said that the results are temporary meaning it will go back to its original state when you stop using minox.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
there are oral minox tablets, thats the regular oral minoxidl. But he used 5% topical minoxidil orally. 2x2.5mg daily. He claims its the same
shit and he got no side effects but thats just him. On the bottle it says do not ingest or something like that, so its not made for oral consumption, but if you dont gaf, you can try it, just please be cautious and dont take more than the dosage. Make sure its liquid minoxidil solution, consistimg of only ingredients of water, alcohol, propylen glycol, and minoxidil, as other shit could be harmful, as well as the foam version is harmful too so dont try to eat it jfl. If you decide to try it please pm me before and after photos cause im thinking of doing the same but dont wanna fuck up my heart this young.
If you have a family history of heart problems then stay well away from minoxidil. If you don't then go ahead with it, oral minoxidil provides great results even when dosing with the topical solution.

The only reason why people say it's a bad idea is because they don't measure it properly and end up giving their body too much minoxidil at once which leads to bad side effects. I was a victim of this so make sure to buy a syringe before and start off slow, ie 2.5mg every other day for a few weeks.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
op said after 1 year probably, thats when the vellus hair becomes terminal hair, but doctors on the internet said that the results are temporary meaning it will go back to its original state when you stop using minox.
I don't think I can dose oral minox everyday for a year for lash and eyebrow gains

If you have a family history of heart problems then stay well away from minoxidil. If you don't then go ahead with it, oral minoxidil provides great results even when dosing with the topical solution.

The only reason why people say it's a bad idea is because they don't measure it properly and end up giving their body too much minoxidil at once which leads to bad side effects. I was a victim of this so make sure to buy a syringe before and start off slow, ie 2.5mg every other day for a few weeks.
i dont have heart problems and my family dies from cancer all the time so ig im okay.

I will probably try it sometimes, thanks for the tip with the syringe.

• +1
I don't think I can dose oral minox everyday for a year for lash and eyebrow gains
its not that hard after like 2 weeks it become part of your routine just like brushing teeth. (i hope)

• +1
its not that hard after like 2 weeks it become part of your routine just like brushing teeth. (i hope)
I'm taking about money here and the long term effect of minox. I was hoping i could get off it after 3 months when I notice gains

I'm taking about money here and the long term effect of minox. I was hoping i could get off it after 3 months when I notice gains
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-only-non-copes-to-ascend-non-surgical.932183/
in this thread is the detailed method. he says one bottle will last 600 days so money is not really a problem if thats real, and 3 months is basically no time, if you want results you gotta be dedicated. I think you shouldnt worry about the long term effects cause baldingcels gotta apply/take it until the day they die as i heard, cause the hairs never get terminal.

• +1
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-only-non-copes-to-ascend-non-surgical.932183/
in this thread is the detailed method. he says one bottle will last 600 days so money is not really a problem if thats real, and 3 months is basically no time, if you want results you gotta be dedicated. I think you shouldnt worry about the long term effects cause baldingcels gotta apply/take it until the day they die as i heard, cause the hairs never get terminal.
Might buy one but oral is superior to topical anyway might try it ngl

• +1
Might buy one but oral is superior to topical anyway might try it ngl
same thing bro but i need more research tho and i need to make a plan how to get it so my parents wont know jfl. sucks to be 16

• +1
same thing bro but i need more research tho and i need to make a plan how to get it so my parents wont know jfl. sucks to be 16
Me aswell but topical rapes your collagen that's my main issue otherwise I'd be okay with it. My skin is already death tier, I'm applying progesterone gel under my eyelid and it def give me longer eyelashes but am too poor to buy it again even tho it's cheap

• +1
Me aswell but topical rapes your collagen that's my main issue otherwise I'd be okay with it. My skin is already death tier, I'm applying progesterone gel under my eyelid and it def give me longer eyelashes but am too poor to buy it again even tho it's cheap
dont know much about progesterone but good luck to you bro

• +1
dont know much about progesterone but good luck to you bro
A certain brand oral minox is pretty cheap here (around a $1) for a strip i could accommodate it but it'd be difficult buying it since it's not available everywhere

• +1
A certain brand oral minox is pretty cheap here (around a $1) for a strip i could accommodate it but it'd be difficult buying it since it's not available everywhere
where are you from?