ORAL MINOXIDIL EYELASH RESULTS (WITH PICTURES)

Have any eyelash maxxers here used oral castor oil EXCLUSIVELY (not in conjunction with minox) and had results with it?

MPMD VID ON ORAL CASTOR OIL

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Dark black eyelashes are such looksmax, look at saafir

Dark black eyelashes are such looksmax, look at saafir
True but idk how he has that darkish outline in his eyes tho, probably eyeliner and not from lashes. It makes his eye area pop so much

True but idk how he has that darkish outline in his eyes tho, probably eyeliner and not from lashes. It makes his eye area pop so much
possibly but when they become dense enough and is in ideal lighting you can get that affect withiut any makeup

was taken from far so cant see lashes but can see dark ish outline, i dont make up max, not a fag

possibly but when they become dense enough and is in ideal lighting you can get that affect withiut any makeup

View attachment 2672641

was taken from far so cant see lashes but can see dark ish outline, i dont make up max, not a fag
Yeah ig but his is a lot more defined, maybe he is using eyeliner or some shit

Attachments

• 25378D70-20C2-4731-80B9-24F5868934B0.jpeg
    25378D70-20C2-4731-80B9-24F5868934B0.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
Very nice I use minox on my lashes directly though with little to no collagen loss, atleast not that I can tell with pretty hooded eyes and dark ish skin
View attachment 2671292

Similar results but you seem to have more thickness. Did thickness specifically improve? More hair fibers?
Lucky bastard I got side effect doing that

jfl at people on this forum that cant believe any ascension, everything must be larp

(Vid link expires in 2 days, idk how to keep it up)

@IMOGYOU
@ccwarrior
@Oxygen
@marek937

Daaaamn

• Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed
Brutal

I spaced it out, twice a week for quite soon time, sometimes every day though
best minox results come from daily use, people are often scared when they miss even a single dose that they are gonna lose results . minox should always be in system i think that’s why dosages are split topically in 2 (morning and evening). you could get better results

Brutal

I spaced it out, twice a week for quite soon time, sometimes every day though
How did you use it on eyelashes tho?

that shit is risky asf

How did you use it on eyelashes tho?

that shit is risky asf
Why

I have never understood the fear mongering

I made 15% minoxidil EYEDROPS with dsmo

And they did nothing.

Where to buy oral minoxidil?

Why

I have never understood the fear mongering

I made 15% minoxidil EYEDROPS with dsmo

And they did nothing.
Imagine it goes on your eyes man ,

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Very nice I use minox on my lashes directly though with little to no collagen loss, atleast not that I can tell with pretty hooded eyes and dark ish skin
View attachment 2671292

Similar results but you seem to have more thickness. Did thickness specifically improve? More hair fibers?
How do u apply topical minox to ur eyelashes tho? I have it and it seems like it’d get in ur eyes easily

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
amazon. tropical minox taken orally. i mentioned what ingredients it should have earlier in thread
It only ever shows topical in foam form, can’t find a oral version anywhere

How do u apply topical minox to ur eyelashes tho? I have it and it seems like it’d get in ur eyes easily
oral minox bro. but tropical minox, it comes with a dropper.
in morning take 1 drop orally and at night take 1 drop orally with water

It only ever shows topical in foam form, can’t find a oral version anywhere
i use this
Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution, Hereditary Hair Loss Treatment for Men with Minoxidil, Helps Regrows Hair and Prevents Further Hair Loss, 60 ml (1 Month Supply) https://amzn.eu/d/bhKIVNG

• +1
i use this
Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution, Hereditary Hair Loss Treatment for Men with Minoxidil, Helps Regrows Hair and Prevents Further Hair Loss, 60 ml (1 Month Supply) https://amzn.eu/d/bhKIVNG
I’ll buy it now

So I take 2 drops but space it throughout the day

Do I take it orally first then drink water or do I put it in the water first then drink?

Did it also improve eyebrows?

I just wanna make sure sorry if I’m being autistic

• +1
I’ll buy it now

So I take 2 drops but space it throughout the day

Do I take it orally first then drink water or do I put it in the water first then drink?

Did it also improve eyebrows?

I just wanna make sure sorry if I’m being autistic
take 1 drop when wake and 1 drop before sleep. this way minox is always in system.

if you forget dosage don’t try make up for it by taking 2 drops in evening for example, just continue with 1 in morning and evening

take however you’d like, i put minox in mouth then drink to make sure i don’t leave minox in glass, but both would work tbh

eyebrows did improve, yes

take 1 drop when wake and 1 drop before sleep. this way minox is always in system.

if you forget dosage don’t try make up for it by taking 2 drops in evening for example, just continue with 1 in morning and evening

take however you’d like, i put minox in mouth then drink to make sure i don’t leave minox in glass, but both would work tbh

eyebrows did improve, yes
FUUUCK im so excited to take this shit bro

topical minoxidil was too much work man, i had to do a whole process to apply it to my eyebrows then use dermaroller so i gave up on it

how long would u say it should take for me to expect improvement?

FUUUCK im so excited to take this shit bro
gimme some rep bro for this valuable knowledge

im joking

topical minoxidil was too much work man, i had to do a whole process to apply it to my eyebrows then use dermaroller so i gave up on it
i knew from beginning it wasn’t sustainable for me to do tropical so went straight for oral

how long would u say it should take for me to expect improvement?
definitely by the 3 month mark you will see a very noticeable change. for me it was around 1-1.5 months

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
gimme some rep bro for this valuable knowledge

im joking

i knew from beginning it wasn’t sustainable for me to do tropical so went straight for oral

definitely by the 3 month mark you will see a very noticeable change. for me it was around 1-1.5 months
u should buy the 3 month supply instead of the 1 month u linked then its like £15 cheaper on amazon

u should buy the 3 month supply instead of the 1 month u linked then its like £15 cheaper on amazon
1 bottle is lasting you 600 days bro
1 drop = 0.05ml (2.5mg minox)
2 drop = 0.1ml (5mg minox)
60ml bottle
60/0.01 = 600 days lol
i dont really need 1800 days of minox for now lol

Hope mine look like that too, I started my first pill yesterday, doc prescribed me 2mg per day

Hope mine look like that too, I started my first pill yesterday, doc prescribed me 2mg per day
couldve drank topical without prescription

I don't understand why you would even lie about this, the pictures are obviously 2 different people look at the eyebrows

I don't understand why you would even lie about this, the pictures are obviously 2 different people look at the eyebrows

retard
all hair grows on oral minox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252

retard
all hair grows on oral minox
don't call me that !! you bastard.
was thinking that its possible your eyebrows grew as well, but i find it hard to believe that the outer corner of your eyebrows grew closer to your eye. maybe that just shows how well it works and am gonna be trying it tonight by putting oral minox in my gel capsules

Seems to be a cool and easy looksmax. Are there any side effects though?

Would've been better if both your pics were as clear and with the same lighting, I don't doubt your results, but it's leaving out alot of detail.

How did your eyebrows change?

Would've been better if both your pics were as clear and with the same lighting, I don't doubt your results, but it's leaving out alot of detail.

How did your eyebrows change?
yes i never intended on making before and after so never took proper pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and LongForgotten
- Used oral minoxidil to negate sides of collagen loss
- Taken 5mg minoxidil per day split in 2 dosages (1 drop morning, 1 drop night)
- Time frame between both pictures was around 4 months
- I had no side effects apart from systematic hair growth (to be expected from oral treatment)

DISCLAIMER: i'm aware that the conditions of each photo are completely different, however i think visible results can be seen none the less (never intended to make before and after)
+
no eyelash curling or makeup was used, lashes now have a perma curled look due to them having grown longer.

BEFORE

AFTER

if anyone has anyother methods to grow lashes, lmk (that don't include latisse or Progesterone)
How's body hair growth?
How did it affect your hair ?
Did you experience any shed ?

faggotmaxxing jfl

• Hmm...
- I had no side effects apart from systematic hair growth (to be expected from oral treatment)

DISCLAIMER: i'm aware that the conditions of each photo are completely different, however i think visible results can be seen none the less (never intended to make before and after)
+
no eyelash curling or makeup was used, lashes now have a perma curled look due to them having grown longer.

BEFORE

AFTER

if anyone has anyother methods to grow lashes, lmk (that don't include latisse or Progesterone)
Been using oral minoxidil 5mg tablet for a year now. Idk about lashes because mine have always been bushy but my left inner eyebrow had a sparse patch that’s sort of filled in now, not completely but visually there’s def a difference

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and appealmaxed

+

BEFORE

AFTER

Did you notice thicker eyebrows? My eyebrows are light brown so thinking of oral minox and dyeing them dark brown/black

Did you notice thicker eyebrows? My eyebrows are light brown so thinking of oral minox and dyeing them dark brown/black
yeah have a thread in it,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and WhiteGoodman
I used kirkland 5% minox topical twice a day (2x1ml) on my facial hair and tiny bit on eyebrows. Had insane results when it comes to beard, lashes and eyebrows. Sadly i had to quit after about 10 weeks due to insane water retention. Im talking about looking like i've put 10-20kg of pure bodyfat. Maybe its due to being a hyperresponder idk.

I'm like 1 week off minox and my face is sitll bloated, less than a week ago tho due to optimized ''debloating''. I might resume minox after the bloat is gone at very small dose, something like 0.5ml a day on eyebrows. Just be aware of potential side effects.

• Hmm...
I used kirkland 5% minox topical twice a day (2x1ml) on my facial hair and tiny bit on eyebrows. Had insane results when it comes to beard, lashes and eyebrows. Sadly i had to quit after about 10 weeks due to insane water retention. Im talking about looking like i've put 10-20kg of pure bodyfat. Maybe its due to being a hyperresponder idk.

I'm like 1 week off minox and my face is sitll bloated, less than a week ago tho due to optimized ''debloating''. I might resume minox after the bloat is gone at very small dose, something like 0.5ml a day on eyebrows. Just be aware of potential side effects.
yeah you were using quite a large dose it seems the 2ml a day
i’m only taking 0.1ml every day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and Pietrosiek
yeah you were using quite a large dose it seems the 2ml a day
i’m only taking 0.1ml every day
Ive also got alot of bloating under my eyebrows which actually proved my eye area even more. Now im rocking with some nice artificial hooding

• JFL
yeah have a thread in it,
Thanks bro. I'm considering using a dermo stamp on the eyebrows too possibly

• +1