ORAL MINOXIDIL EYELASH RESULTS (WITH PICTURES)

Can you take a pic in the same lighting? Using the camera flash makes your eyelashes more visible
never intended to do b4 and after, that is from a random photo so no it cannot be recreated

• +1
Reactions: smallman
- Used oral minoxidil to negate sides of collagen loss
- Taken 5mg minoxidil per day split in 2 dosages (1 drop morning, 1 drop night)
- Time frame between both pictures was around 4 months
- I had no side effects apart from systematic hair growth (to be expected from oral treatment)

DISCLAIMER: i'm aware that the conditions of each photo are completely different, however i think visible results can be seen none the less (never intended to make before and after)
+
no eyelash curling or makeup was used, lashes now have a perma curled look due to them having grown longer.

BEFORE

AFTER

if anyone has anyother methods to grow lashes, lmk (that don't include latisse or Progesterone)
Very nice I use minox on my lashes directly though with little to no collagen loss, atleast not that I can tell with pretty hooded eyes and dark ish skin
20240111 140130

Similar results but you seem to have more thickness. Did thickness specifically improve? More hair fibers?

• +1
Reactions: Ark, coispet and appealmaxed
Very nice I use minox on my lashes directly though with little to no collagen loss,
directly on or on eyebrows? if directly on mirin application skills lol, i tried and i be getting that shit all in my eye.
Similar results but you seem to have more thickness. Did thickness specifically improve? More hair fibers?
density definitely improved, i think some folicles where there but getting 404 growth and minox made them start to grow making them appear denser

mirin eye colour also bro
mogs mine to death
any way to improve mine? ik u be eye colour maxing
u can pm if ud like

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Gaygymmaxx
directly on or on eyebrows? if directly on mirin application skills lol, i tried and i be getting that shit all in my eye.

density definitely improved, i think some folicles where there but getting 404 growth and minox made them start to grow making them appear denser

mirin eye colour also bro
mogs mine to death
any way to improve mine? ik u be eye colour maxing
u can pm if ud like
Pm me brah I love to chat with eyemaxxers

Very nice I use minox on my lashes directly though with little to no collagen loss, atleast not that I can tell with pretty hooded eyes and dark ish skin
View attachment 2671292

how long have u been on?
also did u use latisse? i think i saw u mention it sometimes

how long have u been on?
also did u use latisse? i think i saw u mention it sometimes
I've been trying to find a source but cannot

Wanted to try that to push past my minox plateau

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Wanted to try that to push past my minox plateau
same here its been 4 months now for me on minox and results seem to have slowed.
r u US? tretinoinworld.net have legit careprost as well as highstreetpharma.com i bought from both of them and both r legit. wasted $60 tho cos not gonna use and risk thinning skin and dark(er) eyes.
maybe ill thin my nose with if jfl if not cope (probably is)

jfl at people on this forum that cant believe any ascension, everything must be larp

(Vid link expires in 2 days, idk how to keep it up)

@IMOGYOU
@ccwarrior
@Oxygen
@marek937

Oh shit lol, nice eyelashes

i haven't curled lashes at all, as they grew longer they got natural curl
I've been using topical min for a month and a bit, same thing happened to me.

• Love it
I've been using topical min for a month and a bit, same thing happened to me.

Not as crazy as yours because I am using the minoxidil on my scalp.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and appealmaxed
Good results, i have naturally long and thick eyelashes (not as yours now) and wanted to try oral minox for hair loss too.

My only issue is that im scared ill start growing hair everywhere and i don’t want that.
I don’t want a beard nor chest hair at 19 jfl.

Why? strong Stubble is good for sex appeal. You could just shave lol.

if ur gonna do that u may as well just start oral now. 2.5mg. 1 bottle would last 1-2 years

i read somewhere that when u switch it may cause shedding idk if true
ud get results on scalp eyebrows and lashes without collagen loss from oral

if ur gonna do that u may as well just start oral now. 2.5mg. 1 bottle would last 1-2 years

Do u think using topical minox on hair/eyebrows would affect eyelash growth?

I have to get a prescription for oral and that's a process. My GP, prescribed me topical min but said I was too young for fin rn JFL

Do u think using topical minox on hair/eyebrows would affect eyelash growth?
if you respond to tropical then yes but not everyone does
see if u get results with tropical and if not switch to oral
oral is guaranteed results imo, its just guaranteed results everywhere tho

I have to get a prescription for oral and that's a process. My GP, prescribed me topical min but said I was too young for fin rn JFL
you can use tropical minox orally, its the same ingredients

did your beard growth changed?

you can use tropical minox orally, its the same ingredients
Ive seen huge results for 1 week on minox topical on beard even other people mentioned that idk how lol, idk i cant notice eyelash difference

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Ive seen huge results for 1 week on minox topical on beard even other people mentioned that idk how lol, idk i cant notice eyelash difference
if ur gonna do beard i think u may as well go oral route. as if you did evry want to go clean shaven ull still have collagen and u will also get eyelash results.

You’re a good responder, I’m on my second day lol

You’re a good responder, I’m on my second day lol
Hopefully it goes good man, i want a stubble so bad, but more eyelashes wouldnt hurt lol. I also see some kind of white or vellus hair whatever theyre called, idk if they shed or what happens tho

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Hopefully it goes good man, i want a stubble so bad, but more eyelashes wouldnt hurt lol. I also see some kind of white or vellus hair whatever theyre called, idk if they shed or what happens tho
Thanks man, I’m taking it orally (1ml) and applying topically to the eyebrows, im hoping i can grow my beard out sallu style, just need more mustache thickness

IMG 9490
IMG 9488
IMG 9557

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
1ml? r u sure thats a shit tone
5mg is 0.1ml i think
Yeah I thought so too lol, I’ll only swallow a few drugs because I know minox is used as a hyper tension drug

jfl at people on this forum that cant believe any ascension, everything must be larp

(Vid link expires in 2 days, idk how to keep it up)

@IMOGYOU
@ccwarrior
@Oxygen
@marek937

You got beard near your eyes now jfl
Your ass must look like a jungle

i have to pluck every now and then, but once i do they dont return for 2 weeks or so, eventually after plucking enough times theyll stop growing back

i have to pluck every now and then, but once i do they dont return for 2 weeks or so, eventually after plucking enough times theyll stop growing back
I think laser is cheap because it's a small area

I think laser is cheap because it's a small area
professionally done or at home? ik on amazon there are laser hair removal devices.
are they completely permanent, ik plucking is since it damages folicles

• Love it
This.
Price is mostly based on area of application, a few sessions and it's gone for good
will look into it
thanks

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
- Used oral minoxidil to negate sides of collagen loss
- Taken 5mg minoxidil per day split in 2 dosages (1 drop morning, 1 drop night)
- Time frame between both pictures was around 4 months
- I had no side effects apart from systematic hair growth (to be expected from oral treatment)

DISCLAIMER: i'm aware that the conditions of each photo are completely different, however i think visible results can be seen none the less (never intended to make before and after)
+
no eyelash curling or makeup was used, lashes now have a perma curled look due to them having grown longer.

BEFORE

AFTER

if anyone has anyother methods to grow lashes, lmk (that don't include latisse or Progesterone)
I've used oral minoxidil (5mg) for about the same time-frame, my eyelashes & eyebrows noticeably grew but this post is still suifuel because they didn't grow nearly as much wtf.

• +1
I've used oral minoxidil (5mg) for about the same time-frame, my eyelashes & eyebrows noticeably grew but this post is still suifuel because they didn't grow nearly as much wtf.
have your results seemed to stop or slow down or they still coming?
This explains it, probably a hyper-responder.
i did indeed respond very quickly
as pointed out here jfl

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
have your results seemed to stop or slow down or they still coming?

i did indeed respond very quickly
as pointed out here jfl
They're still coming, results only started showing at about the 2.5 to 3-month mark for me, which is relatively normal.
My forearm hair (which I never had much of) is growing noticeably thicker as well, though for now, it's mostly hair length and thickness that seems to be growing, not hairs that weren't there prior. I have to shave more frequently now as well.

• Love it
They're still coming, results only started showing at about the 2.5 to 3-month mark for me, which is relatively normal.
My forearm hair (which I never had much of) is growing noticeably thicker as well, though for now, it's mostly hair length and thickness that seems to be growing, not hairs that weren't there prior. I have to shave more frequently now as well.
have you seen anything / researched on how permanent results from this are?

ik beard hair can turn turminal after some years. beard growth cycle is between 1-3 years if i remember correctly and the time users claim it takes for their beard to become terminal is also 1-3 years.

with lashes i’ve seen many people say that they can become terminal and many people say it doesn’t become terminal. i’ve asked in reddit and many said they kept lash results when they came off. lash growth cycle is from 2-6 or so months i think. would lashes become terminal after this time period you think?

same here its been 4 months now for me on minox and results seem to have slowed.
r u US? tretinoinworld.net have legit careprost as well as highstreetpharma.com i bought from both of them and both r legit. wasted $60 tho cos not gonna use and risk thinning skin and dark(er) eyes.
maybe ill thin my nose with if jfl if not cope (probably is)
What do you look like

ik beard hair can turn turminal after some years. beard growth cycle is between 1-3 years if i remember correctly and the time users claim it takes for their beard to become terminal is also 1-3 years.

with lashes i’ve seen many people say that they can become terminal and many people say it doesn’t become terminal. i’ve asked in reddit and many said they kept lash results when they came off. lash growth cycle is from 2-6 or so months i think. would lashes become terminal after this time period you think?
Sadly, nothing conclusive I've seen.
From what I know, it might take a year or two before the hairs become terminal and stay even after discontinuation.
I have read anecdotes of those who've used it for years, discontinued but kept their results.
Still, it never quite become entirely clear to me, even after years of reading/hearing about the topic. Especially since there is very little research on eyelashes/eyebrows in particular.
My current plan is to continue taking it for maybe 2-3 years, and then discontinue, as it should be enough time for the hairs to turn terminal, based on what I've read.

From what I know, it might take a year or two before the hairs become terminal and stay even after discontinuation.
I have read anecdotes of those who've used it for years, discontinued but kept their results.
Still, it never quite become entirely clear to me, even after years of reading/hearing about the topic. Especially since there is very little research on eyelashes/eyebrows in particular.
My current plan is to continue taking it for maybe 2-3 years, and then discontinue, as it should be enough time for the hairs to turn terminal, based on what I've read.
yeah i agree, and still vastly cheaper than any other option. those 3 years would only need like 3 bottles lol like £60 maybe

@Orc know anything on this topic?

Oral minox is king

• Love it
@Orc know anything on this topic?
nothing beyond that it's a really bad idea if you've got pre-existing low blood pressure, which I do, so it's never been much of a consideration for me.

• +1