ORAL MINOXIDIL EYELASH RESULTS (WITH PICTURES)

Pill. Oral minox 2.5gm
i would say go for it, start out with one pill a day and when comfortable go up to 2 a day

• +1
Reactions: FBl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
there are oral minox tablets, thats the regular oral minoxidl. But he used 5% topical minoxidil orally. 2x2.5mg daily. He claims its the same
shit and he got no side effects but thats just him. On the bottle it says do not ingest or something like that, so its not made for oral consumption, but if you dont gaf, you can try it, just please be cautious and dont take more than the dosage. Make sure its liquid minoxidil solution, consistimg of only ingredients of water, alcohol, propylen glycol, and minoxidil, as other shit could be harmful, as well as the foam version is harmful too so dont try to eat it jfl. If you decide to try it please pm me before and after photos cause im thinking of doing the same but dont wanna fuck up my heart this young.
wdym fuck up ur heart, also from what I know the main bad part to injest is the alcohol and I heard someone ask that and he just said its such a small amount it wont have an affect on you which makes sense since it is 1-3 drops only (depending on solution)

wdym fuck up ur heart, also from what I know the main bad part to injest is the alcohol and I heard someone ask that and he just said its such a small amount it wont have an affect on you which makes sense since it is 1-3 drops only (depending on solution)
its lowers blood pressure and when used not correctly it could make some complications. Im not bothered by 3 drops of alcohol tho it shouldnt do anything

I just started this 2 days ago. No symptoms as of now

Mine arrived today. The concentration is 5% w/v which means its 500mg concentration per mg jfl. I"ll have to take 0.05 mL per day if I want a 2.5mg dose lol. That is roughly one drop. I got 180mL which is a little under 10 years' supply for 30 bucks lmfao. Imagine paying hundreds of shekels for an oral prescription lol

Bhai I need help please how can I contact u🥺