ORAL MINOXIDIL RESULTS (1 month)

@appealmaxed by this point (1-1.5 months) how had oral min affected your eye area? results like yours is what i’d ideally want

nothing else nah, latisse can apparently affect infraorbital fat pads and can decrease ipd and my eyes are already borderline close set

no hairloss, i’m 16 just taking it for eyebrows and eyelashes. slightly lower hairline would be nice too tho
Latisse fucked me up

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
did it hollow out your orbitals or sm?
Considering I have tiny blond eyelashes… I had the most beautiful lashes of my life… but I looked dead. 2 pics are good.. the on in blue is before I stopped .. started getting bad. But 3 weeks to 8 weeks was best

Attachments

• IMG_1246.png
    IMG_1246.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1247.png
    IMG_1247.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1248.png
    IMG_1248.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
i got a shit ton of vellus growth (the small light hairs) by like 2 weeks and started to see body hair by 3 weeks, idk if i was lucky to get a response like this or if it’s normal

also made my eyebrows bigger
View attachment 2844263

old eye area pic:

View attachment 2844273

holy fuck i was pale jfl

eyebrow changes started to happen after like 1 month and has gotten more significant over time

lashes look longer too based on before pic
Placebo/ imperceptible, see again in 3 months

Considering I have tiny blond eyelashes… I had the most beautiful lashes of my life… but I looked dead. 2 pics are good.. the on in blue is before I stopped .. started getting bad. But 3 weeks to 8 weeks was best
peakk frame looks good in that third pic tho, mirin

have they returned to normal after stopping?

Last edited:
Placebo/ imperceptible, see again in 3 months
the pics really don’t show it well tbh. there are 100% new hairs and i know bc i did a double take when i started seeing them (i thought it would take way longer) and they were defo not there before. but fair yeah you can’t really tell here

will post an update in a few months, based on my fast response so far it should be a pretty huge difference by then

peakk frame looks good in that third pic tho, mirin

have they returned to normal after stopping?
Yep took about 4-5 months for the redness to fully subside. I want those lashes again tho lol…

• +1
nothing else nah, latisse can apparently affect infraorbital fat pads and can decrease ipd and my eyes are already borderline close set

no hairloss, i’m 16 just taking it for eyebrows and eyelashes. slightly lower hairline would be nice too tho
apparently oral reduces dht. i think im gonna get to where i want to be with eyelash and eyebrow length then take a smaller maintainence dose since the reduction in dht is apparently dose dependent

• +1