Boomer Communist Rants about CIA, Capitalist, Gay/Tranny agenda

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and tallnegga
Feminization is actually anti communist. If a populace is too feminine nobody will fight any kind of revolution against the owner class. They will all just conform to any mainstream social views and endlessly parade themselves about how they care about certain issues but they are just virtue signaling and doing it to fit in. Non-conformity is the ultimate masculine trait.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, hattrick, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
communisim is invented by karl marx ( a kike/juice). capitalism(also known as capital gains) is also invented by kikes.

cash flow ( free market economy with gold and silver is the true economy)

protocols of elders of z-i-on is a true book. kikes are responsible for your inceldom.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, incel194012940, midlatinocel and 3 others
communisim is invented by karl marx ( a kike/juice). capitalism(also known as capital gains) is also invented by kikes.

cash flow ( free market economy with gold and silver is the true economy)

protocols of elders of z-i-on is a true book. kikes are responsible for your inceldom.
Retard
Central Banking is what makes kapitalism Bad.
The solution is Not giving every man coins but to exterminate every jew

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Retard
karl marx is a jew. keep coping.
you are just there, but didn't yet go deep into conspiracy. that's why you talk like a faggot.

Retard
The federal reserve needs to be nuked. The federal reserve is perhaps the biggest scam in human history and 99% of people are completely oblivious to it.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Dietsnasta
Retard
Communism is inherently Jewish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Dietsnasta
Communism is inherently Jewish.
The federal reserve needs to be nuked. The federal reserve is perhaps the biggest scam in human history and 99% of people are completely oblivious to it.
karl marx is a jew. keep coping.
you are just there, but didn't yet go deep into conspiracy. that's why you talk like a faggot.
Everything going wrong in our current kapitalistic world Order is caused by jewish shenanigans.
Why are you all qouting me AS If im wrong?

every commie i have seen loves tranny nigger faggots. why bother with a class war when you can suck corporate dick and kill all heterosexual cis white christian men

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Dietsnasta and Deleted member 6128

Users who are viewing this thread

Back