BREAKING THEORY ON FACIAL DEVELOPMENT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and DianabolDownie
YOu guys are dumb overbite is devolped from back mollars too short or not touching with the upper mollars
Barring rare genetic conditions, there is no such thing as too short molars. The teeth can either over- or under-erupt due to dysfunctional habits. This is largely determined by how much the teeth are being pushed into their gums by the opposing teeth. In overbite the molars lack height because you have been chewing and clenching excessively with the molars. In contrast, in anterior open bite the incisor and canine height is lacking because the tongue has been pushing them upward into the gums. All teeth should be used in balance.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Super High IQ post but why the hell im reading this when im 26 yo ?
knowledge like that wasn't know when i was 12-18 yo SO FUCKING UNFAIR
now only surgeries left

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26774, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, randomguy1235 and 5 others
Explain me this then: why did Margot Robbie have braces when she was younger if she had ideal growth?
she doesn't tbh.
Genetics. I used to have chad/normie classmates who were mouth breathers. Also my best friend who’s a legitimate chad snores and mouth breathes while asleep.
bullshit. you are probably overating the cunts
I read it you think that these mm a'd actors got thoses profiles by subconsciously mewing and keeping their teeth together

Mewing is a meme it's all genetic
have you ever yknow FUCKING DONE IT?

@FatJattMofo is ur profile pic bonheur fitness?

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Explain me this then: why did Margot Robbie have braces when she was younger if she had ideal growth?
She has a bruxism guard for teeth grinding, not braces

You really ought to rope now tbh
Hm, but braces don’t in its self cause recessed maxilla, it’s the rubber bands. Mewing won’t give you perfectly straight teeth, just relatively straight teeth. Possible her parents just had bags of money laying around and got told by a ortho she needed braces. If she already had in line jaws from mewing she wouldn’t of even needed rubber bands to adjust the alignment

This sounds legit then, you automatically get a decent level of maxilla growth from teeth together, and if your gonial is low with good ramus thats also in line with this theory. And the tongue is the part that actually widens the maxilla horizontally (keeps teeth straight)
is your avi tee grizzly?

You really ought to rope now tbh
Even if she did have braces Margot certainly mews with teeth together
F0E81580 D7ED 4B1E B42E BAFDD2C69D81
FBDCA531 6CAE 49B4 8B2F ED683B3B38C0

She was sick in the first pic which caused her to mouth breathe and notice how untight her submental is with her mouth open, however whenever you search a side profile with her mouth closer her submental is very tight, which means she 100% mews or it would be like the first pic 24/7
is your avi tee grizzly?
no it’s some guy who got arrested for sexually harassing people at the zoo jfl

if u didn’t read this
READ IT

Everyone knows mewing is legit (as a preventive measure not a corrective one) but it’s obvious some people don’t mew (bad forward growth) but have good jaws

It is also accepted that mouth breathing FUCKS U UP

A missing part of this topic is his teeth should be together, this is as important as mewing if not more important. Many people will blame genetics when they see someone who doesn’t mew and has decent forward growth and a square jaw. However you can have partially good oral posture (teeth together) while never even touching your palate with your tongue once. Mewing will cause forward growth of the maxilla and widen it, while teeth together will cause a long well developed ramus, and a gonial angle. This is why mouth breathers have horrible downward grown jaws they separate their jaws even more than if they were just not touching there teeth and not mewing. Breathing through your mouth isn’t objectively bad just that to do this you must separate your jaws even more which causes horrible gonials and ramuses, and therefor lower third overall.

Not hard to see, every mouth breather will fall victim to this, no exceptions “muh genetics” wont save you

This is why someone like Pitt can have subhuman forward growth yet still have a top tier lower third. I would bet my ballsack his teeth rest togetherView attachment 160111View attachment 160112
This is why Pitt has a very good ramus and gonial (which causes square jaw) yet SHIT forward growth. It is very easy to see Pitt doesn’t mew ontop of his bad maxilla his submental is terrible and it’s evident to see he isn’t mewing or else it would be tight

Now for the opposite example someone who either partially mews however doesn’t have teeth together as a rest position View attachment 160113View attachment 160114
Opry has a relatively short ramus and a high gonial angle giving him a “V shaped jaw” if his gonial was lower it would be much more square. However opry on other photos (this one doesn’t do him any favors) has much better than average forward growth and I would suspect he atleast has part of his tongue on the roof of the mouth, yet compared to Pitt, his jaw has much more qualities relating to recession mandibularly, yet had much better forward projection of the maxilla than Pitt. Which seems contradictory as features like this generally group together such as crooked nose, recessed chin, lowset cheekbones etc.

An example of someone who fully mews and has their jaw together
View attachment 160117View attachment 160118
Margot has excellent forward growth of the maxilla, and an insane gonial and ramus, along with a very wide palate. This is an example of someone who developed perfectly. Notice how she has a much squarer jaw due to her ideal gonial like Pitt, and the good forward maxillary growth of somelike opry or Barrett

TLDR: teeth together is responsible for square like jaws caused by longer ramuses and a low gonial angle. It will automatically give you some level of forward growth. Mewing it’s self does not give a forward grown jaw, teeth together does. You can have good maxillary growth and bad gonial (opry)
Or good mandibular development (Pitt) with bad maxilla.

NONE OF THESE WERE DUE TO ONLY GENETICS, but instead by oral posture

For ideal development like Margot’s you need completely correct oral posture however the more correct habits you have, the better, and you can still be GL with only doing one of the two. No habits will make it harder for you to be GL unless great eye area, mouth breathing is going past not even having any correct habits and will make you ugly everytime
How to get wider palate

I have downward growth and recession

Everyone knows mewing is legit (as a preventive measure not a corrective one) but it’s obvious some people don’t mew (bad forward growth) but have good jaws

A missing part of this topic is his teeth should be together, this is as important as mewing if not more important. Many people will blame genetics when they see someone who doesn’t mew and has decent forward growth and a square jaw. However you can have partially good oral posture (teeth together) while never even touching your palate with your tongue once. Mewing will cause forward growth of the maxilla and widen it, while teeth together will cause a long well developed ramus, and a gonial angle. This is why mouth breathers have horrible downward grown jaws they separate their jaws even more than if they were just not touching there teeth and not mewing. Breathing through your mouth isn’t objectively bad just that to do this you must separate your jaws even more which causes horrible gonials and ramuses, and therefor lower third overall.

Not hard to see, every mouth breather will fall victim to this, no exceptions “muh genetics” wont save you

This is why someone like Pitt can have subhuman forward growth yet still have a top tier lower third. I would bet my ballsack his teeth rest togetherView attachment 160111View attachment 160112
This is why Pitt has a very good ramus and gonial (which causes square jaw) yet SHIT forward growth. It is very easy to see Pitt doesn’t mew ontop of his bad maxilla his submental is terrible and it’s evident to see he isn’t mewing or else it would be tight

Now for the opposite example someone who either partially mews however doesn’t have teeth together as a rest position View attachment 160113View attachment 160114
Opry has a relatively short ramus and a high gonial angle giving him a “V shaped jaw” if his gonial was lower it would be much more square. However opry on other photos (this one doesn’t do him any favors) has much better than average forward growth and I would suspect he atleast has part of his tongue on the roof of the mouth, yet compared to Pitt, his jaw has much more qualities relating to recession mandibularly, yet had much better forward projection of the maxilla than Pitt. Which seems contradictory as features like this generally group together such as crooked nose, recessed chin, lowset cheekbones etc.

Margot has excellent forward growth of the maxilla, and an insane gonial and ramus, along with a very wide palate. This is an example of someone who developed perfectly. Notice how she has a much squarer jaw due to her ideal gonial like Pitt, and the good forward maxillary growth of somelike opry or Barrett

TLDR: teeth together is responsible for square like jaws caused by longer ramuses and a low gonial angle. It will automatically give you some level of forward growth. Mewing it’s self does not give a forward grown jaw, teeth together does. You can have good maxillary growth and bad gonial (opry)

For ideal development like Margot’s you need completely correct oral posture however the more correct habits you have, the better, and you can still be GL with only doing one of the two. No habits will make it harder for you to be GL unless great eye area, mouth breathing is going past not even having any correct habits and will make you ugly everytime
Glad someone high iq exists. This is true, the spectrum of looks comes from the combination of all the steps of mewing. If everyone did mew with teeth in tlight contact and all other requirements, almost everyone would have the same facial archetype. But since habits differ we see this variations

Very unreliable, I've never had my teeth touch for the entire mewing year and I've gotten upswings, ramus gains and everything you've listed, it is a matter of preference, where the fuck is the source?????????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 1464 and cutecel
Very unreliable, I've never had my teeth touch for the entire mewing year and I've gotten upswings, ramus gains and everything you've listed, it is a matter of preference, where the fuck is the source?????????
your teeth dont have to be exactly touching, its a spectrum.
Do you keep your teeth close together or far apart?

your teeth dont have to be exactly touching, its a spectrum.
Do you keep your teeth close together or far apart?
close together, but who even keeps them so far apart, how can you even mew properly from that point?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Barring rare genetic conditions, there is no such thing as too short molars. The teeth can either over- or under-erupt due to dysfunctional habits. This is largely determined by how much the teeth are being pushed into their gums by the opposing teeth. In overbite the molars lack height because you have been chewing and clenching excessively with the molars. In contrast, in anterior open bite the incisor and canine height is lacking because the tongue has been pushing them upward into the gums. All teeth should be used in balance.
This, I have shallow molars, doc said after device training, my bite will open up and teeeth will come up.
now only surgeries left
Changes can occur anytime, even in developed adults.

close together, but who even keeps them so far apart, how can you even mew properly from that point?
If you half mew (only front of the tongue) you can still have decent forward growth while having teeth completely separated, and having them close together will still upswing your jaw

If you half mew (only front of the tongue) you can still have decent forward growth while having teeth completely separated, and having them close together will still upswing your jaw
Half mewing would simply mean correct swallowing as that actually applies a good bit of force to the incisive papilla to signal growth, I was even jutting most of the time which again means a whole cm of teeth separation, that's a lot.

but yeah, probably during sleep I had them quite close, and now I do so more often as it's more natural

Me too, me too. . . . .
It's over for us. Mewing is 100% cope and it doesn't apply to deep bite subhumans like us.
Our only hope is expensive BSSO.
I'm a poor retard so I jut my jaw whenever I'm in public. I can't wait for TMJ to inevitably kick in. Once that happens I'll :feelswhy:
I was even jutting most of the time
TMJ is inevitable if you keep doing this. You probably already know this, but I'm just warning you.
I jut too and I've accepted it. TMJ is one of the worst things you can have, especially if your jaw starts locking.

It's over for us. Mewing is 100% cope and it doesn't apply to deep bite subhumans like us.
Our only hope is expensive BSSO.
I'm a poor retard so I jut my jaw whenever I'm in public. I can't wait for TMJ to inevitably kick in. Once that happens I'll :feelswhy:
it's only fucked up when you're an adult as even teencels are struggling to get by but still get minor dental improvements (upswings, etc..) yours would take years, and if severe, surgery or something would be the best case.

“Everyone knows mewing is legit (as a preventive measure not a corrective one)”

so if you Mew you can’t correct a maxilla? Yes IK it takes much longer as the years go by but nonetheless can it atleast cause forward growth?

“Everyone knows mewing is legit (as a preventive measure not a corrective one)”

so if you Mew you can’t correct a maxilla? Yes IK it takes much longer as the years go by but nonetheless can it atleast cause forward growth?
you can

it's only fucked up when you're an adult as even teencels are struggling to get by but still get minor dental improvements (upswings, etc..) yours would take years, and if severe, surgery or something would be the best case.
My deep bite is pretty bad. 80% coverage of the lower incisors when I bite down. When biting down I look like a baby. My skull becomes round, chin becomes small and tucked in. Typical deep bite look. I'll keep mimicking a normal bite by jutting forward and slightly down. It makes me look so much better it's insane. I know I'll get TMJ eventually and it will probably make me want to sui.
I'm also 20% bf so that doesn't help, but even if I dropped below 10% bf I'd just look like this meme kid:

Attachments

• rt7NPGAsZoojzFAfSyPBe75bq6EyH_ecZtIjS727T9s.jpg
    rt7NPGAsZoojzFAfSyPBe75bq6EyH_ecZtIjS727T9s.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 54
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas
so basically what mew has been saying this entire fucking time is true. lips together, teeth together, tounge on the roof of the mouth. jfl. this isn't groundbreaking everyone has just been neglecting everything else and focusing on the tounge
also to the deepbitecels like myself, jutting and keeping your jaw apart will worsen a deep bite. just keep them closed and hope you eventually get better.

so basically what mew has been saying this entire fucking time is true. lips together, teeth together, tounge on the roof of the mouth. jfl. this isn't groundbreaking everyone has just been neglecting everything else and focusing on the tounge
he mentions in his other videos that ideally the teeth should be slightly apart or something, I think it should be seen as something simple, nothing so easily like having the teeth touch will grant you new giga results, just stick to the basics with the tongue fully rested and vacuumed on the palate, and you're set.

too much analysing and thinking, it's just your fucking tongue after all

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r
i

Attachments

• 20191125_112014.png
    20191125_112014.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 54
Okay but how do I fix incredibly downward grown subhuman face from mouthbreathing with open mouth for 19 years without surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Okay but how do I fix incredibly downward grown subhuman face from mouthbreathing with open mouth for 19 years without surgery?
MSE and face pulling will get you results fast, just mew with teeth together if you don’t want to do that, results will take years at your age

I would fuck o pry rather than margot tbh

This sort of agrees with your post

Native Americans have the lowest genetic diversity of any continental population worlwide. They have a small common ancestoral group - Ancient Beringians - that lived in isolation. There are estimates of them having only 70 different individuals as ancestors

Furthermore do you think Margot Robbie eats a non-westernized diet? Genetics play the biggest role. I could accept the notion that genetics are the maximum potential you can reach and if you suffer from major mouthbreathing/bad oral posture you might not fully reach your potential. However that does not turn Margot Robbie into a subhuman with bird profile, but maybe like 80-90% of her mother (if she would set the bar for max potential).
Biggest BS Ive ever read. With the first paragraph youre only proving his statement. And in the second one, maybe she got lucky, genes play a role, doenst mean other factors dont.

lol yeah so funny when retards on this site complain about "teeth genetics" because their jew dentist said so

Biggest BS Ive ever read. With the first paragraph youre only proving his statement. And in the second one, maybe she got lucky, genes play a role, doenst mean other factors dont.
Makes no sense how you come to that conclusion based on my argumentation. He argued genes play a minor role compared to environment, but then used an ethnic group that has the lowest genetic diversity (i.e. they share a lot of common traits like high cheekbones/wide palate). That is only one flaw in his theory. The other being that he used anecdotal evidence from a guy that is on par with the eugenics scientists of the late 19th/early 20th century. Easy to call bs if you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

If she got lucky lmao she has the exact same lower third and cheekbones as her mother. Do you want me to show you the 24/7 mouthbreathing autist @OwlGod posted here to no end???
Also stop strawmanning me. I never said other factors don't play a role. What I argue for is that genetics play the biggest role, unlike OP who argues for mostly environmental factors.

Last edited:
Makes no sense how you come to that conclusion based on my argumentation. He argued genes play a minor role compared to environment, but then used an ethnic group that has the lowest genetic diversity (i.e. they share a lot of common traits like high cheekbones/wide palate). That is only one flaw in his theory. The other being that he used anecdotal evidence from a guy that is on par with the eugenics scientists of the late 19th/early 20th century. Easy to call bs if you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

If she got lucky lmao she has the exact same lower third and cheekbones as her mother. Do you want me to show you the 24/7 mouthbreathing autist @OwlGod posted here to no end???
Also stop strawmanning me. I never said other factors don't play a role. What I argue for is that genetics play the biggest role, unlike OP who argues for mostly environmental factors.
The small genetic sample proves the point even more? If a group of people from a very small pool of genes suddenly started getting crooked teeth, it’s even further accentuated by your claim that genetics in the pool are very similar, which makes the coincidence that people who moved to a western diet who also developed crooked teeth is basically impossible with such similar genes

The small genetic sample proves the point even more? If a group of people from a very small pool of genes suddenly started getting crooked teeth, it’s even further accentuated by your claim that genetics in the pool are very similar, which makes the coincidence that people who moved to a western diet who also developed crooked teeth is basically impossible with such similar genes
I understand. However we not only talked about teeth though, but overall development (maxilla, zygos, palate etc); and I dismiss the observation from your doctor. Native Americans still have the features of their ancestors because of their genes.

My deep bite is pretty bad. 80% coverage of the lower incisors when I bite down. When biting down I look like a baby. My skull becomes round, chin becomes small and tucked in. Typical deep bite look. I'll keep mimicking a normal bite by jutting forward and slightly down. It makes me look so much better it's insane. I know I'll get TMJ eventually and it will probably make me want to sui.
I'm also 20% bf so that doesn't help, but even if I dropped below 10% bf I'd just look like this meme kid:
i had tmj when i was 15 and it went away by itself in a few weeks

now only surgeries left
Shit Im 8 and its still over for me. High iq post btw op.

i had tmj when i was 15 and it went away by itself in a few weeks
Gives me hope. I'll keep jutting and once TMJ inevitably happens I'll stop and it will hopefully go away.

Bro. Its all GENETICS. Ffs.

Gives me hope. I'll keep jutting and once TMJ inevitably happens I'll stop and it will hopefully go away.
Also im pretty sure u can get insurance to pay for bimax for TMJ

Also im pretty sure u can get insurance to pay for bimax for TMJ
There are probably aspies jutting now so they can inflict TMJ upon themselves and get a bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
You retarded fuck, mewing includes teeth together already Mike Mew says it all the time

interesting theory. is this based off of broscience?