Brittany Story, a stacy ER fell in love with, has a boyfriend/husband who she mogs to death.

U thought I would jfl you for that i bet and when u received the ugh react u got cortisol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Imagine if ER doesn't go ER and marries her after she fucked thousands of chads, lmao, bluepilled ER

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
She had a baby with Chad and got pumped and dumped
8E90F7BD 245F 4CBC 9594 0182CC2C1C20

Then she decided to settle for ethnic betabux normie and had a subhuman, luckily female
1C1E9B2E DCA0 4313 ABB9 85DB4042E7E4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, BigBoy, ascension and 6 others
She had a baby with Chad and got pumped and dumped
View attachment 919878

Then she decided to settle for ethnic betabux normie and had a subhuman, luckily female
View attachment 919880
Imagine how blowed out that vagina is now
tenor.gif

As if he thinks she actually loves him! This just proves even further he is just an atm to her. He is child support lol.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, metagross and Patient A
She doesn't love him, guarantee it. She lusts for other men. She isn't even sexually attracted to him. She wanted a baby and this guy is wealthy enough to provide her and her baby with a good lifestyle while she cheats and eventually takes half his money and finds a better looking good.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee
I cant believe there are no comments about E.R on her insta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, ascension and Deleted member 10449
Although in college Brittany Story, a stacy, was dating a tall chad, she now is settling down, became a mother, and her new significant other (possibly husband) is some ethnic manlet. I shit you not! Here are pictures. Rate the two of them:
I laughed my ass off, at this part of the story.

Elliot was such an idiot.

She looks cute. And this ethnic man, gets to mixx his stuff with hers. I'm happy for the dude, assuming he's happy with all this.
This ethnic man, beat the odds. And is doing well.

In Netherlands. The most GigaStacy we ever had. Is also with some ethnic man, that looks slightly above normie levels.
The most fun part about their story: she approached him, she chatted him up, and she gave him her telephone numbers without him asking first. She said she fell in love with him, at first sights.
I dunno what it was/is with her, but some ondividuals deviate far from the average. Exceptions exist. and if one lucks out as an exception, just be happy and ride it out as long as possible,

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 10449
Imagine how blowed out that vagina is now
tenor.gif

As if he thinks she actually loves him! This just proves even further he is just an atm to her. He is child support lol.
No because she can then get a rich chad if she wants a breadwinner

@FastBananaCEO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
How do you know that's her? Her @ is Brittanylauren but er said she's called Brittany story

Screenshot 20210109 232103

Lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman, Deleted member 5891, eduardkoopman and 3 others
I laughed my ass off, at this part of the story.

Elliot was such an idiot.

She looks cute. And this ethnic man, gets to mixx his stuff with hers. I'm happy for the dude, assuming he's happy with all this.
This ethnic man, beat the odds. And is doing well.

In Netherlands. The most GigaStacy we ever had. Is also with some ethnic man, that looks slightly above normie levels.
The most fun part about their story: she approached him, she chatted him up, and she gave him her telephone numbers without him asking first. She said she fell in love with him, at first sights.
I dunno what it was/is with her, but some ondividuals deviate far from the average. Exceptions exist. and if one lucks out as an exception, just be happy and ride it out as long as possible,
Tbh with you bro, I live here 5 years already, and I see daily Dutch foids who fog her to oblivion, you have stunning women

And this guy is good looking

Retarded race mixer xd

Tbh with you bro, I live here 5 years already, and I see daily Dutch foids who fog her to oblivion, you have stunning women

And this guy is good looking
I agree, we have good amounts of good looking tall women.
But Doutzen Kroes, was a GigaStacy Mogger in prime. her side profile very good.

doutzen-kroes2.jpg

post-16474-1226926680.jpg
doutzenkroes1-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
91853_75350671_122_40lo1-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
Doutzen_Kroes071-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
a12-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
V298221-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
I agree, we have good amounts of good looking tall women.
But Doutzen Kroes, was a GigaStacy Mogger in prime. her side profile very good.

doutzen-kroes2.jpg

post-16474-1226926680.jpg
doutzenkroes1-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
91853_75350671_122_40lo1-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
Doutzen_Kroes071-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
a12-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
V298221-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

My fkin god man, Dutch women are so freaking hot

My fkin god man, Dutch women are so freaking hot
the height standards are often pretty brutals here though. Hence tallest nation.

LOL. I recall this article.
They did research, and found why Dutch are the tallest. And the reason was: brutal height standards of Dutch women.

"Dutch men are the tallest in the world because that’s what Dutch women prefer"

How do you know that's her? Her @ is Brittanylauren but er said she's called Brittany story
Because I looked up her and with lots of research I can confirm it’s her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Anyman who is not a gigachad in a relationship is a betabuxx simply- "LOOKSMAX.ME"..

LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
how lol, just call everyone a betabux theorem
Ikr. People on this site can be low IQ. This girl could get a chad/chadlite to betabux for her. She’s still in 20s and far from “hitting the wall”. It’s possible that she genuinely fell for his “personality”, even though it sounds bluepilled, it is possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Also JFL at these copers not speaking after the post showing how her baby is white but the current "love of her life" is ethnic... copers on suicidewatch

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
Wait, she was a single mother with another man's child before she met her current bf?
The kid is blonde blue eyes so I assume so but I don’t really care if it’s even hers or not lol

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Also JFL at these copers not speaking after the post showing how her baby is white but the current "love of her life" is ethnic... copers on suicidewatch
that's because how people look as babies doesn't resemble what they look like later. my cousin had blue eyes as a baby and white skin but as a toddler had brown eyes and light tan skin

@Colvin76

Bland/10 both of them.

Elliot really liked blond women.

this guy still mogs ER

Exactly. This guy is unattractive to me, but he still looks more masculine and DOM looking than Elliot Rodger. ER would look like an underdeveloped kid next to him.

Exactly. This guy is unattractive to me, but he still looks more masculine and DOM looking than Elliot Rodger. ER would look like an underdeveloped kid next to him.
ER was sub4. Anyone who says he’s good looking is a moron. He had a recessed chin, low brow ridges, a skinny nose, a scrawny ass body and fish lips, and he was 22 but looked 15.

what’s DOM?

ER was sub4. Anyone who says he’s good looking is a moron. He had a recessed chin, low brow ridges, a skinny nose, a scrawny ass body and fish lips, and he was 22 but looked 15.

what’s DOM?
dominant looking

Holy shit

He should've stayed alive, he could've gotten her!

Just dont be ER theory

• Ugh..
Reactions: spark
Holy shit

Just dont be ER theory
he probably would've never done it due to autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Women fuck gigachads but marry and breed subhumans. A tale as old as time.

damn brutal, and those saying betabux it doesn't matter since Elliot Rodger was actually rich so he could've betabuxxed as well in theory

damn brutal, and those saying betabux it doesn't matter since Elliot Rodger was actually rich so he could've betabuxxed as well in theory
ER has a broke dad

Maybe she saw ER’s writings and decided, “fuck.. if I don’t fuck this ethnic manlet he might end up trying to skin me and chad alive..”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Holy shit

Just dont be ER theory

No. That's cucked. Being the stable betabuxx for some post prime overweight white slut who gave her pussy away for free in her prime years to tall attractive men would viscerally disgust any sane man who has an innate sense of pride and dignity.