Broke into a female social group

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
I have found out that if the initial girl is ugly so are there friends. disappointing but some of them have potential lowkey, my first lay was from a latina in that group which would not have been possible without the group approval

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
not always the case. But the ugliest girl will try to turn the group against you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, ReadBooksEveryday and Mr. President
Fuark, how did you break in bro ? Seems like it's impossible to break into groups once they are formed n shut !

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Fuark, how did you break in bro ? Seems like it's impossible to break into groups once they are formed n shut !
Church youth groups are usually easy pickens. then you have bars where you can just chill with girls for a bit and ask them to come out with you another night. But remeber to always keep a sexual edge with them flirt slightly everytime you see them

Church youth groups are usually easy pickens. then you have bars where you can just chill with girls for a bit and ask them to come out with you another night. But remeber to always keep a sexual edge with them flirt slightly everytime you see them
hmm, i may try this. But, I don't want to go to church groups man fuck lol. Ironically, i've been to a baptist college for like a long ass time n shut. Maybe, I'll give it a try one of these days and go to my local catholic church or something and join up.

• +1
hmm, i may try this. But, I don't want to go to church groups man fuck lol. Ironically, i've been to a baptist college for like a long ass time n shut. Maybe, I'll give it a try one of these days and go to my local catholic church or something and join up.
Its annoying but that is the easiest in i know of. you can try volunteering at a animal shelter

Its annoying but that is the easiest in i know of. you can try volunteering at a animal shelter
sheit man, alright; i may have to bite the bullet and do the church/animal shelter route. I'm getting old and it's just gonna get harder n harder to get into social groups n shut. MIght as well go out with a bang, and try out everything before I hit 30.

• +1