brokie introverted Chadlite struggle chronicle.

AdonisMogger

AdonisMogger

Iron
I am a 19 year old strong Chadlite with hunter eyes, high cheekbones and solid jawline standing at 6'1 height with broad shoulders and top 000.1 percent gymmaxxed phyisque. I get mad iois from foids every where I go. Foids have asked me for my contacts ,IG etc They shamelessly eyefuck me in the street , at the gym or any public places. The problem is I am a brokiecel and I was a normie when I was 15-16 due to which I didn't thought of myself as very attractive and Never approached any girl. Currently even though I get approached at least 2-3 times when I go out I feel very awkward and don't know what to do plus I am extremely afraid of girls knowing I am a brokie and losing respect (They must think I am rich cuz of my looks) and spread the news which may harm my reputation. That's the main reason I don't engage with girls cuz I don't want them to know me and get dissapointed . I just enjoy the prince treatment they give me cuz of my looks so currently I am focusing on moneymaxxing. Not gonna post my pics cuz I am going to blow up on social media Very soon (don't need incel cucks in my comment section)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox, LooksThinker, NotoriousLoser and 1 other person
Same here bro. I straight told a girl on bumble I'm broke but she said she didn't care.

larp.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 47332, tombradylover and 21 others
Foids don't care if Chad is broke

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, niqfan625, sozz and 11 others
Bro who fucking cares what these toilets think. I hate it when guys claim to be chads and attract women and make excuses to not fuck them. Just pump and dump these hoes.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: a1dancell, niqfan625, yayatourer and 8 others
I am a 19 year old strong Chadlite with hunter eyes, high cheekbones and solid jawline standing at 6'1 height with broad shoulders and top 000.1 percent gymmaxxed phyisque. I get mad iois from foids every where I go. Foids have asked me for my contacts ,IG etc They shamelessly eyefuck me in the street , at the gym or any public places. The problem is I am a brokiecel and I was a normie when I was 15-16 due to which I didn't thought of myself as very attractive and Never approached any girl. Currently even though I get approached at least 2-3 times when I go out I feel very awkward and don't know what to do plus I am extremely afraid of girls knowing I am a brokie and losing respect (They must think I am rich cuz of my looks) and spread the news which may harm my reputation. That's the main reason I don't engage with girls cuz I don't want them to know me and get dissapointed . I just enjoy the prince treatment they give me cuz of my looks so currently I am focusing on moneymaxxing. Not gonna post my pics cuz I am going to blow up on social media Very soon (don't need incel cucks in my comment section)
I think that girls, on the contrary, will share money with you, Irl saw this

This is not a larp brocel. Some of us really have other problems (probably psychological) than looks. It's very hard to deal when you grow up as a shy, insecure person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, 6ft1GER, Deleted member 47332 and 17 others
Bro who fucking cares what these toilets think. I hate it when guys claim to be chads and attract women and make excuses to not fuck them. Just pump and dump these hoes.
It's probably myself wanting to be seen as superior in the eyes of these foids in every way possible. I am sure I can fuck a new girl everyday of the week but it's me who is stopping me so I just have no option other than moneymaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
no pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and NerdcelThundercok
You don’t trust Adonis Mogger?

you can’t trust anyone the internet lmfao

im like that even though I’m 6 foot 7, PSL 6.5, statusmaxxed with 200k+ followers and verified, and have a slay count in the 400s

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

im like that even though I’m 6 foot 7, PSL 6.5, statusmaxxed with 200k+ followers and verified, and have a slay count in the 400s
You can tell he’s larping from his angry he got

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others
OP larp or na

I am a 19 year old strong Chadlite with hunter eyes, high cheekbones and solid jawline standing at 6'1 height with broad shoulders and top 000.1 percent gymmaxxed phyisque.
Oh my lord, these god damn greycels at it again..

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd

I don't even understand what is it so hard to believe for you
Oh my lord, these god damn greycels at it again..
I maybe somewhat new on this forum but I was blackpilled af since 2020 . I am no greycel buddy boyo.

Such a fucking larp, if you were actually a chadlite you could go get a modeling job to make some money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Such a fucking larp, if you were actually a chadlite you could go get a modeling job to make some money.
You retardcel I live in this third world shithole country called Nepal . When I once posted myself on Reddit everybody told me to become a model even photographers gave me a lot of info about how to apply and all that shit. The problem was all of them asked me to come to London or new York. I am trying to move out of this shithole very soon will probably move to UK or US . I got the most thirsty messages from these first world country foids. How am I supposed to model in this shithole when my parents want me to become a doctor due to me excelling at highschool. I have a very European look with dark hair and white skin along with my other facial features so I think I can MOG in any part of the world.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Dr. Bludy, Akhi and 1 other person
You retardcel I live in this third world shithole country called Nepal . When I once posted myself on Reddit everybody told me to become a model even photographers gave me a lot of info about how to apply and all that shit. The problem was all of them asked me to come to London or new York. I am trying to move out of this shithole very soon will probably move to UK or US . I got the most thirsty messages from these first world country foids. How am I supposed to model in this shithole when my parents want me to become a doctor due to me excelling at highschool. I have a very European look with dark hair and white skin along with my other facial features so I think I can MOG in any part of the world.
Chadlite in Nepal explains a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, EvCu65, nanefer and 2 others
Chadlite in Nepal explains a lot
Look I maybe humble maxxing and I judge myself on .ORG standard only.Even with .ORG standard I have PSL god potential ( Fix my skin I have some acne scars)and I have a bit feminine nose ,But here in Nepal I literally feel like god when I walk down the street to the point where sometimes I walk for hours just to get reactions I am thinking of recording the reaction and posting on tiktok in future.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lowerthirdking and Akhi
same i am a retard autistic

stop the larp subhuman

whos giving you ioi‘s and eyefucking you in the streets in fucking nepal? some alpakas and granny monks?

post a pic, reddit normies saying you should model doesnt make you a chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EvCu65, nanefer, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
Look I maybe humble maxxing and I judge myself on .ORG standard only.Even with .ORG standard I have PSL god potential ( Fix my skin I have some acne scars)and I have a bit feminine nose ,But here in Nepal I literally feel like god when I walk down the street to the point where sometimes I walk for hours just to get reactions I am thinking of recording the reaction and posting on tiktok in future.
PSL god potential i cant with this fucking guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, lowerthirdking, Krakowski and 2 others
stop the larp subhuman

whos giving you ioi‘s and eyefucking you in the streets in fucking nepal? some alpakas and granny monks?

post a pic, reddit normies saying you should model doesnt make you a chadlite
LowIQcel do you think Nepal is all fucking mountain and himalayas. Basement dweller do some research. I live in Kathmandu and there are a lot of foreigners here too and I have mogged every single one of them. Just go to Nepali tiktok and find out yourself. You will see attractive teens who are over 6 feet. Gone are those days when you would think that you can find hope in SEA . This fucking generation is tall af and more fucking advanced and superficial in every single way. In few years SEA maxxing will be a Meme cuz who will want to SEA maxx just to get mogged. But I agree that it still better than being in Netherlands for normies.

LowIQcel do you think Nepal is all fucking mountain and himalayas. Basement dweller do some research. I live in Kathmandu and there are a lot of foreigners here too and I have mogged every single one of them. Just go to Nepali tiktok and find out yourself. You will see attractive teens who are over 6 feet. Gone are those days when you would think that you can find hope in SEA . This fucking generation is tall af and more fucking advanced and superficial in every single way. In few years SEA maxxing will be a Meme cuz who will want to SEA maxx just to get mogged. But I agree that it still better than being in Netherlands for normies.
if youre so goodlooking, post a pic right now and surprise us

otherwise stfu and stop the larp

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and Krakowski
PSL god potential i cant with this fucking guy
I am 19 and already mog 99% I only have two flaws a bit of acne scars and feminine nose which are holding me back. I am very critical of myself and I am not a basement dweller delusioncel like you would think

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles and Akhi
I am 19 and already mog 99% I only have two flaws a bit of acne scars and feminine nose which are holding me back. I am very critical of myself and I am not a basement dweller delusioncel like you would think
THEN POST A PIC you fucking dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Krakowski and Sprinkles
if youre so goodlooking, post a pic right now and surprise us

otherwise stfu and stop the larp
I will never do that. I don't want any of this shit interfering in my strategically camafloughed bluepilled NT social media accounts in the future. I don't want normies to think that I am blackpilled or associated with blackpill. If you are high IQ you should do the same. When I am with my normie friends getting hard iois from girl in the streets I tell them I am on semen retention when they ask the reason lol and the fking believe it too.

I will never do that. I don't want any of this shit interfering in my strategically camafloughed bluepilled NT social media accounts in the future. I don't want normies to think that I am blackpilled or associated with blackpill. If you are high IQ you should do the same. When I am with my normie friends getting hard iois from girl in the streets I tell them I am on semen retention when they ask the reason lol and the fking believe it too.
send it in dm then

claiming you have psl god potential is comical without posting your face

you probably arent higher than htn if you even reach that

send it in dm then

claiming you have psl god potential is comical without posting your face

you probably arent higher than htn if you even reach that
What's your IG and how can I believe you would not spread my pic all over?

nepal chadlite :feelshah:

He’s from Nepal jfl

State of this forum
bro should rather sit in a monastery and achieve transcendence instead of posting here

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I kinda believed you since I read the first post

Now you are just a larping ethnic
“Muh Muh I am chadlite from nepal” dude is probably not even mtn in west

Tales from Myanmar

Kys

Same here bro. I straight told a girl on bumble I'm broke but she said she didn't care.
I got a girl to pay for my drinks and pay for hotel so I can fuck her. I left soon as I finished, leaving her to think about her actions alone in the hotel room. I have proof too

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
gymcel trait.

just do it. why would you gymmmax if you dont talk to women

I am a 19 year old strong Chadlite with hunter eyes, high cheekbones and solid jawline standing at 6'1 height with broad shoulders and top 000.1 percent gymmaxxed phyisque. I get mad iois from foids every where I go. Foids have asked me for my contacts ,IG etc They shamelessly eyefuck me in the street , at the gym or any public places. The problem is I am a brokiecel and I was a normie when I was 15-16 due to which I didn't thought of myself as very attractive and Never approached any girl. Currently even though I get approached at least 2-3 times when I go out I feel very awkward and don't know what to do plus I am extremely afraid of girls knowing I am a brokie and losing respect (They must think I am rich cuz of my looks) and spread the news which may harm my reputation. That's the main reason I don't engage with girls cuz I don't want them to know me and get dissapointed . I just enjoy the prince treatment they give me cuz of my looks so currently I am focusing on moneymaxxing. Not gonna post my pics cuz I am going to blow up on social media Very soon (don't need incel cucks in my comment section
goat larp

It doesnt lead to anything

I got a girl to pay for my drinks and pay for hotel so I can fuck her. I left soon as I finished, leaving her to think about her actions alone in the hotel room. I have proof too

• JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking and Krakowski
Lyingqueers.org