Broo I saw a fuckin dream...fuckin brahminbossed in dream

iam good boy

iam good boy

Valtiel the gods servent
Ok Fr

Yesterday night I saw of I was a theif I break into a house it was wooden house time is like 1:23 at midnight I don't know why I did it then I hear a person talking to a girl in a room shitt was completely dark .Then I foookin saw @BrahminBoss bhaii with long hair like rameriz brooo fr I even thought in dream wtf Bhai doing here like rameriz

Then suddenly I spawned in car with three woman and a person out side the house a little far away we all went inside that house again saw Bhai and cyborg death stare as and said something at that moment a woman got head smashed like eyeballs poped out of the socket Negan waking dead type shot💀.

We ran out side get in the car I was saying to the person fucking turn on the engine then I saw brooo 😳.. fuckin Bhaiii kicked shouted saying something very violently chasing us with chainsaw then thrown the chainsaw towards the car we escaped.

But later the POV was @BrahminBoss was running gigafast catching a woman throw it out of car choked and rape and later completely destroyed another woman head

I was scared a pissed a little after I woke up

Broootal

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, the BULL, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Ok Fr

Yesterday night I saw of I was a theif I break into a house it was wooden house time is like 1:23 at midnight I don't know why I did it then I hear a person talking to a girl in a room shitt was completely dark .Then I foookin saw @BrahminBoss bhaii with long hair like rameriz brooo fr I even thought in dream wtf Bhai doing here like rameriz

Then suddenly I spawned in car with three woman and a person out side the house a little far away we all went inside that house again saw Bhai and cyborg death stare as and said something at that moment a woman got head smashed like eyeballs poped out of the socket Negan waking dead type shot💀.

We ran out side get in the car I was saying to the person fucking turn on the engine then I saw brooo 😳.. fuckin Bhaiii kicked shouted saying something very violently chasing us with chainsaw then thrown the chainsaw towards the car we escaped.

But later the POV was @BrahminBoss was running gigafast catching a woman throw it out of car choked and rape and later completely destroyed another woman head

Broootal
Bummmp

Ok Fr

Broootal
Overrrr

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ok Fr

Broootal
Not joking he is scary as fuck

I want to see Ramirez in dream and talk to him I want lucid dreams herb from Mexico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and iam good boy
I want to see Ramirez in dream and talk to him I want lucid dreams herb from Mexico
I've been meaning to start trying to lucid dream but I keep forgetting. If I get the hang of it I'll pay you a visit. How tall are you?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I've been meaning to start trying to lucid dream but I keep forgetting. If I get the hang of it I'll pay you a visit. How tall are you?
He is 6feet3 gigaDalit

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 32485
I had a stroke trying to read this story