Brootal neckpill. All your gym efforts in vain if you don’t got this…

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology

Seriously man what’s the point? lil white nigga from the suburbs looks easy to rob on any given day. If I had a physique like this, first thing I’d do is train my neck.

His neck still puts him out as a nerd.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, 5.5psl, TB1997 and 8 others
All your efforts are in vain if you are facially sub htn anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and Mr Test
IMG 0950

IMG 0949

Having a sleeper build is like having a big dick. You aren’t really noticed unless you paste it on your forehead (meaning voluntarily tell someone about it)

Except showing yourself shirtless a little more civilised than flashing your penis.

• +1
Reactions: wayme
All your efforts are in vain if you are facially sub htn anyways.
Maybe but hardcore dedicating gymcelling sometimes puts you up by 2 PSL.

Yes 2 PSL because imagine a foid with a LTB face but a perfect phat ass slim waist oval boobs physique, your reaction would still be “damn I wanna fuck her man”

Same goes with men.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, triggr, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
LTB face but a perfect phat ass slim waist oval boobs physique, your reaction would still be “damn I wanna fuck her man”
No, my reaction would be I hope that ugly retard dies asap. Face is everything for me as long as she's not above 50kg whale.

Small bones but big muscles looks funny as hell

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Comical asf

prime gymcel physique. face is very incongruent with body. someone with his face and height would look better with less muscles tbh.

Seriously man what’s the point? lil white nigga from the suburbs looks easy to rob on any given day. If I had a physique like this, first thing I’d do is train my neck.

His neck still puts him out as a bullshit its because diet id u eat natural diet your neck will bwcome thick or atleast gain fat so neck look bigger without training pull ups can build traps and make neck look bigger

I’d ring out this nerd fag
I’m the gym bully
Hahahahhhahsha

What happens when u roid and got big but were not genetically meant to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back