Browridge results with bonesmashing

your browridge will grow into your 20s so I wouldn't bother with this

Bonesmashing is legit tho I've had results on my chin
What age did you bonesmash at?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Where are you from bro brachy can have lond lower third I’m brachy and my lower third is longer than my midface
im from australia but my heritage is lithuanian, irish and apparently english but i don't know how true that is

i inherited like 80% of my features from the lithuanian side but i have curly hair instead of straight and grey eyes instead of blue

i lost alot of the good traits from my grandpa like the vibrant blue eyes and big frame

im a mess this is why you don't mix eastern european genes with normal european genes, you will end up making a weird abomanation

but don't get me wrong im proud of being part lithuanian i just don't like my looks

• +1
Reactions: Haven
im from australia but my heritage is lithuanian, irish and apparently english but i don't know how true that is

i inherited like 80% of my features from the lithuanian side but i have curly hair instead of straight and grey eyes instead of blue

i lost alot of the good traits from my grandpa like the vibrant blue eyes and big frame

im a mess this is why you don't mix eastern european genes with normal european genes, you will end up making a weird abomanation

but don't get me wrong im proud of being part lithuanian i just don't like my looks
Bro most of the Europe is brachy but yeah I think you look baltic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Bro most of the Europe is brachy but yeah I think you look baltic
have you seen all my pictures? do baltics have curly hair?

You would be high tier normie-chadlite if you fix skin and leanmaxx and your biggest failo is not your browridge but your brachycephalic skull.
34716DAF 5A98 44A1 80C9 A4E2631AD59A

But in balkan region istanbul

• +1
I saw blatids who have curly hair

• +1
You are not Baltic tho tavastid+cm prob

• +1
You are not Baltic tho tavastid+cm prob
R 1
i think i look like this guy somewhat, do you agree?

also i don't understand why i look mostly look baltic even tho im only 25%

• +1
View attachment 1263980i think i look like this guy somewhat, do you agree?

also i don't understand why i look mostly look baltic even tho im only 25%
You don’t look pure baltid I think you can pass in Germany,Poland yeah you look like that guy you are faelid
+tavastid maybe

• +1
You don’t look pure baltid I think you can pass in Germany,Poland yeah you look like that guy you are faelid
+tavastid maybe
nice

might have to get a dna test, hope it comes back interesting

are you baltic?

nice

might have to get a dna test, hope it comes back interesting

are you baltic?
Nah I don’t think I’m baltid but a guy was said I’m baltid in pheno in dna I don’t think I’m baltid

• +1
Barret is baltid too

• Woah
how can you achieve this with surgery
a strong nasal bridge is a sign of dimorphism just like a brow ridge is, theres no benefit in having it removed if ur browridge is alr forward grown

Cope must models are dolio or meso.
The most subhuman dogs and cats are hyperbrachy and have negative canthal tilt.
Op your eye sockets lack depth because your cranium is not forward grown enough which causes your low pfl.
Brachycephalic skull can have both genetic and environmental causes like your nutrition during life, how you were placed as a baby and in general craniofacial development.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10615
Op your eye sockets lack depth because your cranium is not forward grown enough which causes your low pfl.
Brachycephalic skull can have both genetic and environmental causes like your nutrition during life, how you were placed as a baby and in general craniofacial development.
lack depth? my eyes are very deepset

so how do you fix a brachy skull? i don't get what is so bad about it, isn't being brachy only bad coz of a short lower third

if you fix the short lower third your not brachy anymore

Cope about it gay alien

@Haven @SteelTitan i just don't get how being brachy is a bad thing lmao

its just the short lower third besides that its fine, what do you mean by the cranium is recessed on brachy people?

• +1
lack depth? my eyes are very deepset

so how do you fix a brachy skull? i don't get what is so bad about it, isn't being brachy only bad coz of a short lower third

if you fix the short lower third your not brachy anymore
Your eyes are deepset but your medial canthus is not far forward in relation to your lateral canthus which creates the low pfl.
This is because the distance for your ear to your lacrimal bone(where the medial canthus is) is short because your skull is short.
Brachycephalic is not about facial width or heigth but about how wide the skull is from ear to ear in realtion to how long the skull is from glabella to occiput.

• +1
Your eyes are deepset but your medial canthus is not far forward in relation to your lateral canthus which creates the low pfl.
This is because the distance for your ear to your lacrimal bone(where the medial canthus is) is short because your skull is short.
Brachycephalic is not about facial width or heigth but about how wide the skull is from ear to ear in realtion to how long the skull is from glabella to occiput.
what should i do to looksmax?

can you still look white being a brachy or is it an ethnic trait?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Cope about it gay alien
Stfu brachycephalic subhuman.
You know who has brachycephali skulls?
people with down sydrome

this post inspire me to start banging my head

• +1
  • +1
this post inspire me to start banging my head
it worked for me and it only took a week for the new browridge to come in, im going to do another session in a week or two and see if i get good results again, just want my browridge a little bit bigger then ill stop bonesmashing

Actually astrosky was right about it. What he "forgets" to tell you is bone smashing is determined by your body's hormone profile.

He used exogenous hgh, test, and ais. Plus he's a blatant hyper responder. Thus he got insane results from it in months instead of 2->3 years of it.

Many qhite people have it.
can you post your front ?
ive got heaps of threads some are old pictures of me

look up ' i just want to look normal pictures' its on the lpoksmaxxing section and has a few pictures of me

• +1
Actually astrosky was right about it. What he "forgets" to tell you is bone smashing is determined by your body's hormone profile.

He used exogenous hgh, test, and ais. Plus he's a blatant hyper responder. Thus he got insane results from it in months instead of 2->3 years of it.
astrosky also claims he got diastema from hard mewing

what nigga,
A Don giv a shit do I jus posted da to farm reacts:p

Browridge doesnt really matter for your looks. Its the corner of your brow bones aka the supra orbital bone. If this part is strong you will not have the droopy turned down fat pads like op has, but instead a so called "hunter eye" or masculine eye area.
Here on the picture you can see it painted in red. Ideally this part projects to the front and side.

AD04F7A7 07A1 4209 938A A5105AA85ECC

AACD18E4 5313 483D B919 9328F45FA418

ive got heaps of threads some are old pictures of me

look up ' i just want to look normal pictures' its on the lpoksmaxxing section and has a few pictures of me
In this order
Skincare- retin a
haircut
leanmaxx
and you are a high tier normie-chadlite

• +1
Beinf brachy is a madc trait bro dont care

• +1
In this order
Skincare- retin a
haircut
leanmaxx
and you are a high tier normie-chadlite
perfect

as of now im just waiting for my hair to grow out again and its growing at a fast rate

as for the skin my acne has calmed down somewhat but ill look for a product to combat it even more and try fix scaring and red marks

leanmax i will clean my diet up and stop eating shit and drink more water

should i keep bonesmashing the browridge

• +1
Browridge doesnt really matter for your looks. Its the corner of your brow bones aka the supra orbital bone. If this part is strong you will not have the droopy turned down fat pads like op has, but instead a so called "hunter eye" or masculine eye area.
Here on the picture you can see it painted in red. Ideally this part projects to the front and side.

View attachment 1264926
View attachment 1264927

i have projected supras that is why i have deepet eyes i just don't have any fat there and my eyebrows aren't low set

if i had good fat or lower brows i would have 'hunter eyes'

perfect

as of now im just waiting for my hair to grow out again and its growing at a fast rate

as for the skin my acne has calmed down somewhat but ill look for a product to combat it even more and try fix scaring and red marks

leanmax i will clean my diet up and stop eating shit and drink more water

should i keep bonesmashing the browridge
i don't see a benefit in it because you already have hooded eyes.
Your chin looks pretty good as well so I would bonesmash zygos in your case.

• +1
Goddamn seeing slight results myself
F93CAC45 BE2A 44AB A488 AC68BBA48887
CC1395EA ABBE 46BF 80B5 EA5E5CDD82D8

Probably just swelling or something this early on but my brow bones definitely feel bubbly. Hopefully permanent results over time. This is motivation to continue bonesmashing ngl

• +1
Goddamn seeing slight results myself
View attachment 1267086View attachment 1267085
Probably just swelling or something this early on but my brow bones definitely feel bubbly. Hopefully permanent results over time. This is motivation to continue bonesmashing ngl
yeah guys here are taking the piss coz im bonesmashing but there are actual decent results

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
  • +1
Yeah, shall be interesting to see our results in some months time
im only gonna bonesmash once a week on don't want it to bruise really bad

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
The difference is visible. But why tf do you smash browridges? Do you rly think that they make yoh attractive? Nobody cares

• +1
The difference is visible. But why tf do you smash browridges? Do you rly think that they make yoh attractive? Nobody cares
good features add up

i would rather be me with a browridge then without one

but i get what your saying browridge is no way near important then other things

Done bonesmashing for only a week, 1 session a week for about 10 minutes using my knuckles

my bone smashing technique is different I go full on with my knuckles and kind of jab the browridge, I make sure it hurts no pain no gain not to the point of bleeding but you need to feel a fair amount of pain

here are the before and after just so you know I’m not lying or frauding I found a picture of my browridge when my hair was longer and a after taken today

BeforeView attachment 1263524

After View attachment 1263528
tbh you already have a good browridge

• +1