Brutal Agepill is Wim Hof

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Wim hof has a pretty good anti ageing diet, with low protein and no processed foods and coldmaxxes yet he still looks old (he’s 64 so he is old but he looks his age)

@finn899

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, mvp2v1, nanefer and 7 others
i think being out in extremely cold temperatures often ages you alot, could be wrong tho

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Ryldoo IS COPING, Gargantuan and 3 others
girl on the left next to leto is his mom (72) shes barefaced and you can tell thats not botox she has the skin texture of a 50 year old and leto is 50 lol,i want to die when i think how important genetics is,i will say it over and over what we are told is 'healthy' is a complete lie

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, tombradylover, noodlelover and 12 others
View attachment 2644992View attachment 2644993 girl on the left next to leto is his mom (72) shes barefaced and you can tell thats not botox she has the skin texture of a 50 year old and leto is 50 lol,i want to die when i think how important genetics is,i will say it over and over what we are told is 'healthy' is a complete lie
no health for your subhuman genetics

• +1
Reactions: marek937, HeightPilledum, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
coldmaxxes yet he still looks old (he’s 64 so he is old but he looks his age)
Almost like cold is extremely damaging. That demented dick looks 164.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, zharupodrugu, SteveRogers and 2 others
no health for your subhuman genetics
ray peat who did all the right things died 7 years before my great grandad who smoked all his life and worked construction until 75 LOL,my dad told me stories of him beating 30 year olds in arm wrestles at 85 ,im not saying i have good genes bc two of my grandparents died of cancer before 70 but,there is something off about how the 'ideal' lifestyle should be,this should not be possible in theory

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, EzikoIsHere, nofap and 8 others
View attachment 2644992View attachment 2644993 girl on the left next to leto is his mom (72) shes barefaced and you can tell thats not botox she has the skin texture of a 50 year old and leto is 50 lol,i want to die when i think how important genetics is,i will say it over and over what we are told is 'healthy' is a complete lie

It's called adrenochrome

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NitoRump, SteveRogers, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Wim hof has a pretty good anti ageing diet, with low protein and no processed foods and coldmaxxes yet he still looks old (he’s 64 so he is old but he looks his age)

@finn899
who cares what will happen after 50s?

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, marek937, Dicktator and 2 others
I would rape her tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Dicktator, Kristin and 2 others
They both grew up in same environment eating the same diet tho. Why you would discount that? And why should he not have gotten facelift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and finn899
They both grew up in same environment eating the same diet tho. Why you would discount that? And why should he not have gotten facelift
but look at my other comment about ray peat,i heard you talk about him alot i got him off you,how is that possible seriously to do everthing he did every theory he has sounded about right, and my smoker great grandad was beating 30 year olds in arm wrestles at the same age ray peat died?

but look at my other comment about ray peat,i heard you talk about him alot i got him off you,how is that possible seriously to do everthing he did every theory he has sounded about right, and my smoker great grandad was beating 30 year olds in arm wrestles at the same age ray peat died?
Because ray peat didnt do a lot of things he said were good. He extolled the importance of muscle mass for longevity but didnt lift himself. He said living stress free was ideal but still was a doctor for the majority of his life. Also he had health problems till 47 before he formulated all his ideas into a system. I dont think living long himself was ever a huge goal for Peat. Also smoking isnt as detrimental as you think for longevity. A few subhumans get a lung cancer from it and most of them seem to be high on unsaturated fatty acids.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, bronzeagepervert, marek937 and 3 others
Because ray peat didnt do a lot of things he said were good. He extolled the importance of muscle mass for longevity but didnt lift himself. He said living stress free was ideal but still was a doctor for the majority of his life. Also he had health problems till 47 before he formulated all his ideas into a system. I dont think living long himself was ever a huge goal for Peat. Also smoking isnt as detrimental as you think for longevity. A few subhumans get a lung cancer from it and most of them seem to be high on unsaturated fatty acids.
i have been saying that for soo long,if you have good genes your organs will repair all the damage you do from smoking ESPECIALLY if your under 40 and healthy,i seriously woudnt be surprised if it eating meat and vedtables is worse for you then smoking,

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, autistic_tendencies, A23ghskung and 1 other person

@finn899
Without surgery or top tier genetics being attractive past 40 is pretty hard.

Whatever looksmaxxing you guys want to do the clock really is ticking, don't buy the "men age like fine wine" cope, the vast VAST majority of men will be finished at age 40 or more, maybe a MINORITY of men can still look good up until 55 but even then it's rare, 40 is really your maximum age of attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung

@finn899
he probably spiked his cortisol and stress hormones jumping into -50 degrees water

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i have been saying that for soo long,if you have good genes your organs will repair all the damage you do from smoking ESPECIALLY if your under 40 and healthy,i seriously woudnt be surprised if it eating meat and vedtables is worse for you then smoking,
you can prevent most ill effects of smoking by keeping to around 5 a day and use gamma tochopherol version of vitamin e (the other two isomers dont work). The main ill effect of smoking is hyper ammonemia which gamma tocopherol takes care of

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and finn899
Without surgery or top tier genetics being attractive past 40 is pretty hard.

Whatever looksmaxxing you guys want to do the clock really is ticking, don't buy the "men age like fine wine" cope, the vast VAST majority of men will be finished at age 40 or more, maybe a MINORITY of men can still look good up until 55 but even then it's rare, 40 is really your maximum age of attractiveness.
it's mostly not genetics in holywood, it's anti aging shit they can pay for.

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and LooksmaxxHopeful
smoking is cringe bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neroem, EzikoIsHere, nofap and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, mitereew, SteveRogers and 2 others
it's mostly not genetics in holywood, it's anti aging shit they can pay for.
Agreed, the thing is that sort of stuff makes sense when your career depends on your looks, it's basically a financial investment, but getting anti-ageing surgery when whatever damage you undid will just come back in 5 years is kind of pointless.

We all have a limited time on this earth, make the most of it, not only your looks but your fertility will decline massively after age 40 as well.

I'm basically making a plan to ascend and I'm planning out the next two decades of my life, because once you're 40 it's basically over for the most part.

severe oxygen deprivation might have that effect :feelshehe:
View attachment 2645004 ray peat who did all the right things died 7 years before my great grandad who smoked all his life and worked construction until 75 LOL,my dad told me stories of him beating 30 year olds in arm wrestles at 85 ,im not saying i have good genes bc two of my grandparents died of cancer before 70 but,there is something off about how the 'ideal' lifestyle should be,this should not be possible in theory
ray peat was severely mentally ill periodically consuming "30 to 50 cups of coffee" a day

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Gargantuan and SteveRogers
View attachment 2645004 ray peat who did all the right things died 7 years before my great grandad who smoked all his life and worked construction until 75 LOL,my dad told me stories of him beating 30 year olds in arm wrestles at 85 ,im not saying i have good genes bc two of my grandparents died of cancer before 70 but,there is something off about how the 'ideal' lifestyle should be,this should not be possible in theory
Raypeat looked pretty young in his old age, also what if his goal was not to persue longetivity, otherwise he would stop being a docter (super high stress job)

Also its just
luck + epigenetics (the environoment to 0-7 year old, if its bad, gene can change very badle too....)

@finn899
They aren’t called YT poison for nothing. The cold stole all their melanin birthright and by extend the sun rejected them and refused them it’s vitality.

This is common knowledge.

Black is life, black is love, black may do crack but it don’t crack

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
Genetics is not everything, nlt even close. And if it were (i wish do badly it was everything) how can u be sad about it? It would be the best thing ever, you wouldnt have any pressure toward u and ur actions.

Raypeat looked pretty young in his old age, also what if his goal was not to persue longetivity, otherwise he would stop being a docter (super high stress job)

Also its just
luck + epigenetics (the environoment to 0-7 year old, if its bad, gene can change very badle too....)
Its not necessarily stressful. It goes from person to person how one reacts to the work. And im gonna tell, someone who reacts badly to work probably reacts bad to ablot of other things as well.

Cold aged him he will never get sick but he looks like a alcoholic

That’s what you get for stressing your body like a retard

• +1
Reactions: mitereew, Gargantuan, datboijj and 1 other person
You can’t possibly think that he’s doing anything that would in any way be considered anti aging.
Anti ageing is essentially low stress + low carbs.
It’s pretty simple really.
Jfl at falling for the low protein Bryan Johnson tier pseudo Jew science meme (he’s 40 and looks like a 60 year old woman jfl).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, mitereew, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
Anti ageing is essentially low stress + low carbs.
I disagree with low carbs

Jfl at falling for the low protein Bryan Johnson tier pseudo Jew science meme (he’s 40 and looks like a 60 year old woman jfl).
Bryan Johnson takes protein powder he’s a retard not doing low protein

Idk what to tell you, you’re simply wrong.
And most users would disagree as well, we have diet pretty much nailed here; animal based, zero seed oils, low carbs, no poisonous vegetables etc.
You do you, if you’re stubborn then that’s fine, you’ll age like the rest of the high carb low protein world (badly :( unfortunately)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and datboijj
100% on everything, however I believe that Aajonus’ diet was superior, and it can’t really be disagreed on.
RP’s was like 80% as good as Aajonus’, and I’d say that the average is about 3-5% as good for reference.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Idk what to tell you, you’re simply wrong.
Explain why low carb good. How low carbs is low carb? Why is high carb bad? I don’t understand.

you know, there is one thing, one thing thaat rlly matter about aging

(That one thing) > diet

Its like one of the big 3 things thaat matter if you age or not

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
What are these three things? I won’t be mean to you
I know only one thing of the three

the better sentence is like "one of the things that 50% matter if you age ore NOT"

anyway to me reaction to you message: NOO YOU WERE MEAN TO ME IN A ANOTHER THREADD!! FK YOU FK NIGGER WHITE POWER WHITE POWER

i gonna write a thread about it soon enough

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Youㅤ
Win hof could not be ageing well because he doesn’t eat animal products, and gets pufas from nuts. Also he eats one meal “after 6 pm” which is bad compared to early time restricted feeding

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and SteveRogers
@Youㅤ do you have a guide called "the wim hof method" or something like that
it teaches you how to breath correctly even if you aren't in cold water.
Buteyko breathing have changed my life too

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
anyway to me reaction to you message: NOO YOU WERE MEAN TO ME IN A ANOTHER THREADD!! FK YOU NIGGER WHITE POWER WHITE POWER
I am white

I don’t have anything like that

Brian Johnson or whatever. The anti aging guy has cold therapy in his protocol. I dunno tho. Maybe too much cold is bad maybe not.
My mum looks 30 at 45 so it's lifefuel.

Loll no guide needed

To breath correctly:
Just breath 5 seconds in and 5 seconds out
Or maybe im wrong

But if you do buteyko you should automaticely breath good during the day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Loll no guide needed

Just breath 5 seconds in and 5 seconds out
Or maybe im wrong

But if you do buteyko you should automaticely breath good during the day
the technique have you holding your breathe for 40s but you have to be in cold water
buteyko breathing is enough

Brian Johnson or whatever. The anti aging guy has cold therapy in his protocol. I dunno tho. Maybe too much cold is bad maybe not.
My mum looks 30 at 45 so it's lifefuel.
If you haven’t realised how sub optimal his lifestyle is by now, there’s NO saving you at this point.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Gargantuan
If you haven’t realised how sub optimal his lifestyle is by now, there’s NO saving you at this point.
It’s like he’s deceiving his viewers into doing all the wrong things

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Gargantuan and SteveRogers
Never looked into his shit. I only see that he does ice baths and has perfect sleep. Why u think he's cope tho?

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

@finn899
Hes not super aging lifestyle maxx