Brutal Agepill is Wim Hof

If you’re dumb enough to think diet matters you deserve to age badly tbh.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, MaestheticMaso and autistic_tendencies
If you’re dumb enough to think diet matters you deserve to age badly tbh.
How comes? If you don't get a good amount of protein or nutrients it would have an effect on your biological age ( only thing that matters).

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Protein is essential for anti-ageing. Low-protein = sarcopenia and reduced tissue growth/repair. Stop listening to plant-based cuck types.

Because ray peat didnt do a lot of things he said were good. He extolled the importance of muscle mass for longevity but didnt lift himself. He said living stress free was ideal but still was a doctor for the majority of his life. Also he had health problems till 47 before he formulated all his ideas into a system. I dont think living long himself was ever a huge goal for Peat. Also smoking isnt as detrimental as you think for longevity. A few subhumans get a lung cancer from it and most of them seem to be high on unsaturated fatty acids.
He literally followed majority just not 100% like you said. He eat healthy quality food, no smoking and no alcohol. Nitpicking and saying he did not do that thats why he did not live 100+ is cope. He pretty much live more stress-free life compared to majority, he get paid a lot for giving advice to ray peaters(replying to peaters e-mail)

He literally followed majority just not 100% like you said. He eat healthy quality food, no smoking and no alcohol. Nitpicking and saying he did not do that thats why he did not live 100+ is cope. He pretty much live more stress-free life compared to majority, he get paid a lot for giving advice to ray peaters(replying to peaters e-mail)
I dont think you understand how stressful being a doctor is.

I dont think you understand how stressful being a doctor is.
Eating ideal anti-stress diet, doing high status job. But you wanna nitpick how stressful being doctor is and blame it all on it. He is only stressed on job end.

Reality is there are many people, if not majority, with shitty diets and even shittier job but lived older and healthier. While these ppl are 24/7 stressed. that too with shitty diet

Eating ideal anti-stress diet, doing high status job. But you wanna nitpick how stressful being doctor is and blame it all on it. He is only stressed on job end.

Reality is there are many people, if not majority, with shitty diets and even shittier job but lived older and healthier. While these ppl are 24/7 stressed. that too with shitty diet
because genetics matter? lol. Doesnt mean a guy with a bad hand should just roll over and die

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Wim hof has a pretty good anti ageing diet, with low protein and no processed foods and coldmaxxes yet he still looks old (he’s 64 so he is old but he looks his age)
HMMMMMM i wonder why
Could it be, that he's aging himself like a retard with his lifestyle?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Youㅤ
HMMMMMM i wonder why
Could it be, that he's aging himself like a retard with his lifestyle?
yes, his coldmaxxing could be too stressful. his diet could be too vegetarian

yes, his coldmaxxing could be too stressful. his diet could be too vegetarian
That's the cause
He also has a bunch of memory and muscle speech problems from it

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

he slays in the cold tho

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
You can’t possibly think that he’s doing anything that would in any way be considered anti aging.
Anti ageing is essentially low stress + low carbs.
It’s pretty simple really.
Jfl at falling for the low protein Bryan Johnson tier pseudo Jew science meme (he’s 40 and looks like a 60 year old woman jfl).
Bro low carb is a meme. Ray peat is correct on carbs. Ajonus and goatis are incorrect on it.
Carbs are legit anti stress. They are essential.
Where RP and AJV combine is that both agreed on raw/fresh meat but peat doesnt obsess over it unlike AJV and raw primals. Btw most raw primals dont look great. They look like normies and i havent seen otherwise. I think theres a happy medium of eating some aw foods like oyster, sushi, steak tartar, raw egg yolk, raw milk, etc but following peats more realistic approach. The raw primals eating rotten stuff is literal insansity and makes them look retarded. complete and utter copeium

Bro low carb is a meme. Ray peat is correct on carbs. Ajonus and goatis are incorrect on it.
Carbs are legit anti stress. They are essential.
Where RP and AJV combine is that both agreed on raw/fresh meat but peat doesnt obsess over it unlike AJV and raw primals. Btw most raw primals dont look great. They look like normies and i havent seen otherwise. I think theres a happy medium of eating some aw foods like oyster, sushi, steak tartar, raw egg yolk, raw milk, etc but following peats more realistic approach. The raw primals eating rotten stuff is literal insansity and makes them look retarded. complete and utter copeium
Healthy fats could be just as satiating and anti stress

Healthy fats could be just as satiating and anti stress
no they are harder to convernt to energy comapred to carbs which casues stress.
real raw fresh meat gives you carbs as well in nature unlike "fresh" you have in modern day

View attachment 2644992View attachment 2644993 girl on the left next to leto is his mom (72) shes barefaced and you can tell thats not botox she has the skin texture of a 50 year old and leto is 50 lol,i want to die when i think how important genetics is,i will say it over and over what we are told is 'healthy' is a complete lie
Thank you. I'm glad some one brought this up.

Wim Hoff is a healthy guy but you can't blindly follow ANY guru.

You have to read studies and think for yourself. All studies have limitations such as being only for a few months, or being correlation vs causation, or missing a placebo group, or being industry funded, or looking at the wrong variables, or testing on people that are less than optimally healthy.

So you have to really understand the science, and all the different high level theories, and be able to think logically and draw your own conclusions. Because often times in biology the leading theory is giga-retarded.

Wim hof has a pretty good anti ageing diet, with low protein and no processed foods and coldmaxxes yet he still looks old (he’s 64 so he is old but he looks his age)

@finn899
If some one looks old for their age, be more skeptical of their anti-aging advice.

Here's a youtube channel I like, that covers what a lot of people who look younger for their age and people who look attractive in old age, claim to do.

Also things like DRMA Pen (for specific wrinkles) and Red light therapy (For all skin on the body) are insane anti-aging hacks you can add onto NAD Boosters, Senoytics, Nutrition Maxing, Getting the right amount of exercise (not too much).

There's a few anti-aging ideas you've had, that I haven't yet researched fully yet. I'm currently reading through the studies on exercise to discover how much is optimal. I'll make a post on it, but so far it's looking like something like 1 hr of cardio a weeek, and 1 our of weights a week might be optimal. Too much will age you, just like too little.

Also exercise has little effect on lifespan, but it's a small effect. I'll write up a post on it.

Same with senolytics when I get around to reading all the research, and anti-oxidants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and autistic_tendencies

@finn899
I talked about this with my buddy months ago, those who are on the taller end (hoff is 6’0) age faster due to increased cell replication. Other than his meditative and breathing practices, he doesn’t do much anti-aging practices.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Sleep Maxx better anti aging tbh

• +1
To much sun exposure without sunscreen maybe. The sun rapes ur skin. One side of my face looks older, the left side because the sun shines on that side of my face when im driving everyday and we cant tint our windows where i live its against the law

• +1
View attachment 2645004 ray peat who did all the right things died 7 years before my great grandad who smoked all his life and worked construction until 75 LOL,my dad told me stories of him beating 30 year olds in arm wrestles at 85 ,im not saying i have good genes bc two of my grandparents died of cancer before 70 but,there is something off about how the 'ideal' lifestyle should be,this should not be possible in theory
Its about looking young
You need to have some luck to not die in old age, its about LUCK not lifestyle