Brutal black pill moment

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
jesus where do I even begin ... i walked over to this table were a group of girls we sitting at they were between a 6-8 they had makeup on and shit like that too obvisuly,

before i even opened my mouth they had a look of fear and disgust on their face... And they kinda leaned back idk how to explain, but i asked if they had a charger they said no

But i could clearly see they had one and a power bank on the table right there, I really felt good that day, I haven’t went outside in months because I feel too sub human but that day I figured maybe it’s not that bad, being 5’3 their are plenty of girls shorter then me, moral of the story is I’m never going out again.
I’m not even that ugly https://ibb.co/Wf103VD (here a bad pic ik )

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, 5.5psl, poopoohead and 3 others
holy fuck bro height is so brutal. You would unironically be a chad JB TikTok slayer if you were over 5'8

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, SurgeryEnjoyer, poopoohead and 2 others
I’m going out my hair to get one of those pretty boy hair styles it will bump up my height too.... shit man idk what to do with my life my height is Beyond brutal

Damn height is screwing you. If you were even 5'9" you wouldnt have been treated that way.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and It'snotover
I’m going out my hair to get one of those pretty boy hair styles it will bump up my height too.... shit man idk what to do with my life my height is Beyond brutal
will only get you made fun of, no hair for your eye level

JFL my grandma is taller than you, LLs and the femur breaker will help you just barely reach non-subhuman height
My granny taller then me as well

Damn height is screwing you. If you were even 5'9" you wouldnt have been treated that way.
I cry each night about my height like literally not even gonna lie

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Lawton88
On the bright side your Chadlite prettyboy face means that people will go easier on you and won't be as cruel regarding height.

I know a 5'2 guy who is less attractive than you and he gets slightly made fun of, nothing major. Just play into your strengths. With your face it's almost like you're nichemaxxed to the girls who don't mind short guys

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and poopoohead
My granny taller then me as well
getting serious what is your age and are you just using your phone 100% of the night? You look like you could be anywhere from 14 to 19 years old so you may or may not have permanently fucked yourself over.

Eye level?
yeah the vertical height where your eyes are placed compared to the start of the ground, lifts help with that but not hair

On the bright side your Chadlite prettyboy face means that people will go easier on you and won't be as cruel regarding height.

I know a 5'2 guy who is less attractive than you and he gets slightly made fun of, nothing major. Just play into your strengths. With your face it's almost like you're nichemaxxed to the girls who don't mind short guys
I haven’t talked to a girl in so long bro my social skills are beyond fucked? What would be your approach for me to get laid? I’m 16

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
getting serious what is your age and are you just using your phone 100% of the night? You look like you could be anywhere from 14 to 19 years old so you may or may not have permanently fucked yourself over.

yeah the vertical height where your eyes are placed compared to the start of the ground, lifts help with that but not hair
I’m 16, dads like 5’10 moms 5’5 in general men in the family 5’9-6’5, women are like 5ft - 5’6 tho

• +1
I’m 16, dads like 5’10 moms 5’5 in general men in the family 5’9-6’5, women are like 5ft - 5’6 tho
ah not too different from my family, my dad is 5'10 and my mom is 5'7. Have you ever had a growth spurt of any sort in the last years, like even at 10 years old? When I was 11-13 I slowly grew from 5'1 to 5'3 then jumped up from 5'5 to 5'9.5 at 14-15, and since then I've grown at a rate averaging 2 inches/year with big shoulder length gains as well.

You should be able to find some 5 footer eventually that would get with you since you have the face.

I think I was like 150cm 1-2 years ago but I’ve been only getting a wider frame (wider clavicles) since this year (so a few months ago) I also sleep 12h a day so yeah

You should be able to find some 5 footer eventually that would get with you since you have the face.
I want to get laid as fast as possible what do I do? Like how do I invite myself over back to her place or something

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
So brutal atleast your face is good maybe wear 3 inch lifts

I think I was like 150cm 1-2 years ago but I’ve been only getting a wider frame (wider clavicles) since this year (so a few months ago) I also sleep 12h a day so yeah
you're probably IGF-1 deficient then, when I started growing like crazy during the pandemic I would eat higher protein and dairy while sleeping 9-10 hours and being sleepy all day. Long sleep can increase growth hormone, but without basic macronutrients it's worthless bc none of that is converted to IGF-1, which does the actual work in allocating protein to your bones and muscles

• +1
I don’t think my parents will buy me them, they tell me to just be confident bro their so blue pilled I don’t even know where to begin... we’ll actually that’s not true my mom says my sister is the pretty one and I’m the short one and that I’ll always be single etc and I’m ugly etc

you're probably IGF-1 deficient then, when I started growing like crazy during the pandemic I would eat higher protein and dairy while sleeping 9-10 hours and being sleepy all day. Long sleep can increase growth hormone, but without basic macronutrients it's worthless bc none of that is converted to IGF-1, which does the actual work in allocating protein to
I eat clean and force feed but I can’t gain weight

• +1
How old are you? Are your plates open?

jesus where do I even begin ... i walked over to this table were a group of girls we sitting at they were between a 6-8 they had makeup on and shit like that too obvisuly,

before i even opened my mouth they had a look of fear and disgust on their face... And they kinda leaned back idk how to explain, but i asked if they had a charger they said no

But i could clearly see they had one and a power bank on the table right there, I really felt good that day, I haven’t went outside in months because I feel too sub human but that day I figured maybe it’s not that bad, being 5’3 their are plenty of girls shorter then me, moral of the story is I’m never going out again.
Get hormones and look at the height maxxing guides here. You have nothing to lose. I wish you the best of luck and maybe in the future you can get LL

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Shit aptite not even peanut butter can save me
either get physical MK677 or listen to this 2 times at night, when I used to listen to this just that few times, I would always get painfully hungry in the morning, which is not usual for me. Also developed IGF-caused acne and retained more water while becoming stronger

Get hormones and look at the height maxxing guides here. You have nothing to lose. I wish you the best of luck and maybe in the future you can get LL
I’m gonna money maxx and get LL trust I’ll do whatever it takes

• +1
Reactions: El Matatom and poopoohead
I’m gonna money maxx and get LL trust I’ll do whatever it takes
Bro you’re still 16 so you can still squeeze some growth with taking supplements or hormones. Your doctor can probably prescribe you stuff too

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and Lawton88
Nahnah I went to the doctor once he told me my height is good, and that height is from god

If you're 16 and your parents are both taller than you doesn't that mean either your are hgh deficient or you're a late bloomer?

yeah bro your not that ugly just really small. your only option is 4 inch lifts like amensia and that will only make you 5’7. brutal bro you might genuinely need LL

I don’t think so I was always shorter then all the kids in my age I think I just got the shit genes

Get a job and buy HGH it’s your last chance bro if you don’t try this you will regret it forever

yeah bro your not that ugly just really small. your only option is 4 inch lifts like amensia and that will only make you 5’7. brutal bro you might genuinely need LL
Shit Mann it will take so long I really wanna get laid I feel so envious of chads surly some girl will be down if I approach enough women

you have to be a late bloomer when did you start puberty

I don’t fucking know ? 14 perhaps

You look good, but even I mog u bcz of height and dimorphism I feel bad for you buddy boyo

If you're 16 there still might be time to grow. Start taking calcium, vitamin D, vitamin K2 and high protein right now. Drink a liter of milk a day too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
I do all that other then K2

One of the very few optimistic users here , wish you a good life ahead bro

• +1
Reactions: GrowthReaper and Majkal
One of the very few optimistic users here , wish you a good life ahead bro
I’m getting surgery bro, I’ll gonna money maxx and do whatever it takes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl