Brutal blackpill: All pretty girls are taken or in the dick carousel

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
All the pretty girls are constantly meeting new men everyday, when you talk to one of them is almost sure that she has a boyfriend. And if she doesn't have a boyfriend it means she's on the dick carousel, dating multiple men at once and having fun (not suitable for LTR). Pretty girls cannot have a rest, that's why they are so dull and rude to new men.

This happens since school, back when you were a kid not even pretty women felt high value but as time passed I could see a difference in how they treated men and noticed that they grew high standards and that's where the blackpill begins. Higher amount of men validation = less men value.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever, humanoidsub7, standardcel and 1 other person
Hydrogen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and BootySniffer69
Over for late bloomers men then:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and _MVP_
Revenge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, standardcel and Klasik01
Over if you didnt peak in highschool:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, _MVP_ and Klasik01
Last edited:
So all hot women are either in a relationship or are single but getting porked by some fwb? Water is wet and sky is blue.

Do you really expect to find a hot woman over 18 who is single and celibate? I also wish I could shoot lasers out of my eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and fxckz
pretty girls get hit on since they are 12 they must reject everyone to stay Virgin and that’s not normal something must be wrong. Finding a pretty virgin is 1% if she’s over 20

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
1st time out of the basement subhuman?

this makes zero sense, most pretty women are the nicest and most chill to be around.
it is usually ugly/fat women who are hateful as fuck and some average women are rude as well.