Brutal blackpill for men below 6'2

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior

All of these girls are attractive and you're disgusting to them if you're short.

Guy: "a short rich guy could take you on vacation"
Girl: "yeah but then I'd be on vacation and take pics with the short guy next to me, so 8 couldn't even post them"

Get tall or die lonely

JFL as if they would be able to tell 6'1 from 6'2.

Remember 99% of Men heightfraud to death.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos, autistic_tendencies, Bewusst and 1 other person
If you’re a man taking vacation pictures with a woman you’re already cucked beyond belief

Let’s see how many manlet foreign immigrant Muslim cocks she takes before she finishes her progressive leftist college tenure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 2587 and 3 others
JFL as if they would be able to tell 6'1 from 6'2.

Remember 99% of Men heightfraud to death.
Tall starts at 6'3. 6'-6'2 is acceptable. Below is over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906
What is the best thing in this vid ? almost all of these girls looks like SHIT but demands are OUT OF THIS WORLD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
maxresdefault.jpg

7ft or it's over

What girls say....meanwhile in the background :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, AbandonShip, bassfreak and 6 others
Tall starts at 6'3. 6'-6'2 is acceptable. Below is over.

There's no visual difference between 6'2 and 6'3. or 6'1 and 6'2.

You need at least 2 Inches to visibly heightmog someone.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, turkproducer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
nigga was telling them if they'd be okay with a guy that would reach around their waist or just be shorter than them, useless video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
t.height= 6 foot 2

What is the best thing in this vid ? almost all of these girls looks like SHIT but demands are OUT OF THIS WORLD
They look good...
All have compact midfaces, good skin, white straight teeth, good hair. Except one girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and bassfreak
Never trust a hoe bro

I think there is a thing guys don't get, when a women says she wants tall men, she means she wants the whole package. Tall, Dark and Handsome is what she is imagining in her mind when she says Tall. Not Tall, Ginger and Recessed.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice

All of these girls are attractive and you're disgusting to them if you're short.

Guy: "a short rich guy could take you on vacation"
Girl: "yeah but then I'd be on vacation and take pics with the short guy next to me, so 8 couldn't even post them"

Get tall or die lonely

Once again.
They don't want just a tall ugly/average faced man.
They want a facial Chad, who happens to be tall.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Effortless

What a BRUTAL world we live in

:kys:

Once again.
They don't want just a tall ugly/average faced man.
They want a facial Chad, who happens to be tall.
Is it more frustrating to be short or to have an ugly face? What can you change more easily?
I have both and I can say that being short is so much worse.

Is it more frustrating to be short or to have an ugly face? What can you change more easily?
How short and how ugly.

I think there is a thing guys don't get, when a women says she wants tall men, she means she wants the whole package. Tall, Dark and Handsome is what she is imagining in her mind when she says Tall. Not Tall, Ginger and Recessed.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Looks like he could be holding a gun on her and forcing her somewhere, how us manlets procreate you know?

Anyways your right, the whole package. That matters a lot therefore focusing on fixing one fail is not enough.

Told you cunts, 6'3 or death, over for 6'1cels

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
How short and how ugly.
180cm and 3/10 facially (very small eyes with NCT, severe acne lead to scars, large midface, recessed upper maxilla, diagnosed jaw asymmetry, narrow lips, bump on nose and wide nose, wrinkles, large forehead and most importantly small skull, wrists, hands etc.).
If I could decide between being a 6'8 1/10 guy or a 5'9 7/10 guy, I'd choose the first.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Effortless
Tbh having an ugly mug is much much more brutal

180cm and 3/10 facially (very small eyes with NCT, severe acne lead to scars, large midface, recessed upper maxilla, diagnosed jaw asymmetry, narrow lips, bump on nose and wide nose, wrinkles, large forehead and most importantly small skull, wrists, hands etc.).
If I could decide between being a 6'8 1/10 guy or a 5'9 7/10 guy, I'd choose the first.
Are you ok?
Obviously the second option is better.
I know a pretty boy that is like that. Around 7-8/10 facially and around 5'9-5'10 height
That guy had a Stacylite gf(I think if I remember correctly).

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Idk a single person irl that does. Projection level: master

I'm projecting? JFL so you're telling guys in US (especially in collage) don't heightfraud?

They always say shit like 'oh i'm 6'2' while they're 6'0 JFL.

Do you understand what a legit 1/10 goes through? :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
lol ironically height is your best feature

• +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Are you ok?
Obviously the second option is better.
I know a pretty boy that is like that. Around 7-8/10 facially and around 5'9-5'10 height
That guy had a Stacylite gf(I think if I remember correctly).
I can guarantee when she's ovulating she has raw sexual attraction towards the 6'8 ogres. The short prettyboy is relationship material. Also, have you ever stood next to a guy who's 9 inches taller than you? No, you haven't. That shit is literally emasculating. I have to endure so much heightmogging everyday that I'm going crazy ngl.

here we go again: muh height

5 11 guy with gorgeous face would mog the shit out of 6 2 average face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
I can guarantee when she's ovulating she has raw sexual attraction towards the 6'8 ogres. The short prettyboy is relationship material. Also, have you ever stood next to a guy who's 9 inches taller than you? No, you haven't. That shit is literally emasculating. I have to endure so much heightmogging everyday that I'm going crazy ngl.
I height mog 99%+ of the population.
I've stood need a much shorter chadlites+ facially.
Care to guess who got the lust looks, and who got the "holy shit you're a fucking freak" looks?
Height is amazing if you got the face for it.
Other then that,.not so much.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Pillarman

here we go again: muh height

Literally just be taller then the girl.
That's it.
Obviously this dude with good height would be muuuuuuch more attatctive, bit still girls lust over him, although he is a turbomanlet

Height is useless

He gets made fun of by tall big guys.
if they have a normal iq they know he can have orgies with 10 teens together, so they don't have anything to laught anymore

I'm only 5'10, but it doesn't matter because I tower over most women

jfl if you think I'm gonna cry for dating some gangly ostrich

I'm projecting? JFL so you're telling guys in US (especially in collage) don't heightfraud?

They always say shit like 'oh i'm 6'2' while they're 6'0 JFL.
No, I'm saying that I don't know anybody personally who intentionally tries to artificially increase his height with things such as lifts. Many people do lie about their height, yes.