Brutal blackpill from celebrities harassing hot reporter

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
These fucking sluts look guys if you have no women look at you like this or talk or flirt with you like this that mean you are unattractive/or average.
here is the proof
Look how they talk to him
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
more suifuel

if girls dont talk to u like this ur never gonna be a slayer

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Yerico7, GenericChad1444 and 10 others
nah bro its his confidence

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Looks truly are everything.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo, Kenma and DarknLost
Looks truly are everything.
I told you man you will not get attractive or at least average girls or women to talk to you like this no matter what
If a girl talk to me or at least look at me and smile I will not be an on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
If a girl talk to me or at least look at me and smile I will not be an on this site
Only been on this site for maybe over a week and I'm not ugly by any means, just come on here to improve and I happen to still kinda get a depressed lonely feeling on here. Only stick around because i love some of the advice but almost not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Quik
nah bro its his confidence
7DFB931E EC39 4BE5 AFF8 FA0F26112091

81C5663F A577 454E B377 CB476EF2A5FD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RationalBrody, Deleted member 470, kobecel and 3 others
Women mostly talk to me to give insults in social settings. Of course they do it passive aggressive often.
This has been my 30 years experience with women. They simply do not respect me at all.

Women mostly talk to me to give insults in social settings. Of course they do it passive aggressive often.
This has been my 30 years experience with women. They simply do not respect me at all.
BRUTAL I have the same experience in my high school

On a PSL scale he's 6 at best. Lifefuel

keep coping u utter subhuman, his frame and skull is 98 percentile, and he has good harmony. very good ratios too. colouring. hair. skin, symetry. lol at this fagot cop of cuffe coping

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 245
keep coping u utter subhuman, his frame and skull is 98 percentile, and he has good harmony. very good ratios too. colouring. hair. skin, symetry. lol at this fagot cop of cuffe coping
You're missing the point, I'm not coping. He's harmonious and good looking but he's high tier normie level, in my opinion of course.

You're missing the point, I'm not coping. He's harmonious and good looking but he's high tier normie level, in my opinion of course.
hes not high tier normie, he is a chad. u coping dog. girls dont act like this for ' high tier normie '

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Yerico7 and Deleted member 245
I know. Crazy. I think she's insanely pretty.
To me she is 9/10 and we also have the same phenotype dark hair/pale skin
I wish I could meet girl like her in real life life?

No bro he probably got a New haircut and took a shower :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Bluepill and Fallen Chad
To me she is 9/10 and we also have the same phenotype dark hair/pale skin
I wish I could meet girl like her in real life life?
I feel you. Its how big and bright her smile and eyes are. Like a cartoon.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer

This is why I say that the PSL scale is sometimes bullshit and way off the mark. Women of that caliber don't act like that around a 6. IRL scale he's a 9. Facial harmony.

Men can't rate other men with high accuracy

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Wtf he doesn't even look good :feelsthink:

- no bones
- high cuck eyebrows
- no brow ridge
- no jaw
- ethnic nose
- 5'8 manlet
- unimpressive everything else

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

- no bones
- high cuck eyebrows
- no brow ridge
- no jaw
- ethnic nose
- 5'8 manlet
- unimpressive everything else

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

No man he have square jaw look at him tbh with I kinda mogs him his skin and hair are too ethnic and remember women want pretty boys not masculine meatheads from my experience

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I've never had someone react to me like that

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
JFL at these giga copers.
He's got good colouring + chin. However his eye area is a huge failo. Not deep seet, NCT, much upper eyelid exposure, high set arched eyebrows, and low IPD. Also big philtrum, thin lips, croocked nose and lacking facial width. Above average still but you can't be chadtier with bugeyes.

Last edited:
Can't wait to have my gigajaw

• no bones
  • high cuck eyebrows
  • no brow ridge
  • no jaw
  • ethnic nose
  • 5'8 manlet
  • unimpressive everything else

No bones and no jaw? Lol are you blind? And his nose is fine.

He gives that classicly handsome impression, with the voice, coloring, harmonious tallface and frame. It haloes him.

Its his socks thats why,
Just sockmaxx idiots.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I wish I was that confident and personalitymaxxed

No bones and no jaw? Lol are you blind? And his nose is fine.

He gives that classicly handsome impression, with the voice, coloring, harmonious tallface and frame. It haloes him.
he also have NCT and unnatural looking eyebrows
And yes that is below average jaw... the only thing going for him is his square chin

Subhuman dolichocephalic narrow skull with round cuck tier orbital rims which cause upper eyelid exposure. The only good thing about him is the lower third. The jaw really gives such a halo.

Dolichoesphalic> meso skull> brachy skull

His coloring is ethnic tbh but the body and jaw halo him hard