Brutal blackpill relationships

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Heres a brutal blackpill since i've been seeing lots of simp shit on here today. DO NOT GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL IF YOU ARE NOT CHAD! So many times i've known girls who had boyfriends and soon as they break up with them some and jump on my dick, i'm not even chad or close to it. SO many times i've talked sexually and flirted with girls while they had boyfriends. I assume they are doing this with not only me but many other guys, while having a boyfriend. You can be the perfect boyfriend in a relationship, do everything right, but at the end of the day in 2020 women get bored easily and will be talking to many men even while you are together. You will get suspicious, she will get mad at you for even thinking such a thing. You guys will breakup and ooops guess you were right cause the guy she was just "Friends" with is now fucking your ex girlfriend up the ass the next day. DO NOT GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS UNLESS YOU ARE CHAD, EVEN CHAD PROBABLY HAS THIS HAPPEN. ITS 2020 RELATIONSHIPS ARE DEAD BOYOS. GET THIS INTO YOUR LITTLE ALIEN INCEL HEADS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Hades, stuckneworleans and 4 others
where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
your problem for fucking with hoes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3043, Norwooder and 1 other person
You can be the perfect boyfriend in a relationship, do everything right, but at the end of the day in 2020 women get bored easily and will be talking to many men even while you are together.

Thats your problem, wanting to be the perfect boyfriend. When you give everything they know they are in control. Relationships have to be some kind of push-pull. Dont be Mr Wonderful neither Mr Douchebag. Learn to say no, learn to command, set limits, but dont fall into abusing or being a dictator.

And... Panama. Enough said. You want a traditional wife, eastern europe is the key if you avoid gold diggers. The west is dead when it comes to relationships.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Heres a brutal blackpill since i've been seeing lots of simp shit on here today. DO NOT GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL IF YOU ARE NOT CHAD! So many times i've known girls who had boyfriends and soon as they break up with them some and jump on my dick, i'm not even chad or close to it. SO many times i've talked sexually and flirted with girls while they had boyfriends. I assume they are doing this with not only me but many other guys, while having a boyfriend. You can be the perfect boyfriend in a relationship, do everything right, but at the end of the day in 2020 women get bored easily and will be talking to many men even while you are together. You will get suspicious, she will get mad at you for even thinking such a thing. You guys will breakup and ooops guess you were right cause the guy she was just "Friends" with is now fucking your ex girlfriend up the ass the next day. DO NOT GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS UNLESS YOU ARE CHAD, EVEN CHAD PROBABLY HAS THIS HAPPEN. ITS 2020 RELATIONSHIPS ARE DEAD BOYOS. GET THIS INTO YOUR LITTLE ALIEN INCEL HEADS
This won't happen that easily if u have a big cock

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard
Thats your problem, wanting to be the perfect boyfriend. When you give everything they know they are in control. Relationships have to be some kind of push-pull. Dont be Mr Wonderful neither Mr Douchebag. Learn to say no, learn to command, set limits, but dont fall into abusing or being a dictator.

And... Panama. Enough said. You want a traditional wife, eastern europe is the key if you avoid gold diggers. The west is dead when it comes to relationships.

You're living in Spain? If so, my condolences.... It's a pussy wasteland except for the Erasmus girls.

No all girls are like that bro, same as not all boys cheat on their gf/wives. This is just your personal anecdote. I have dated married women myself, but I knew well they were hoes.

What if she is your looksmatch?

imagine cuffing a girl in 2020, could never be me.

Romance is dead; sex isnโ€™t - GetThatBread

๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ’ฏ

Doesn't even have to be an attractive female. My bestfriend is as close to a 2 PSL female as possible and guess what? She has a BF and she cucked him multiple times + always talks with Chads in a flirtatious way without his knowledge. She also always tells me that she doesn't love him and she still can't get over her first love.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Vidyacoper and RAITEIII
if you're good at sex and you're not a simp she won't get bored for a long time

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread and RAITEIII
You just wanted to brag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and RAITEIII
Why not. Easy access to sex. You can betray her too if you think they will do it to you. Wheres to Problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
You just need to mog her tbh.
If she is 5 PSL you need to be atleast a chadlite...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
no shit ive been saying this

im getting money and fame and pumping and dumping until im 30

then im marrying a virgin muslim hijabi w a strict family and living happily ever after

you guys still dont know islam is the most based low inhib non degenerate religion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, GetThatBread and Deleted member 5634
You just need to mog her tbh.
If she is 5 PSL you need to be atleast a chadlite...
I. E date below ur looksmatch. Something nobody wants here

I. E date below ur looksmatch. Something nobody wants here
Mog or be cucked ...your choice
I prefer a below looksmatch because you can use the girl as a toy when you mog her ,jfl

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread and Deleted member 5634
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
having gf as sub8 = getting cheated on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Even average girls cheat lmfao, if you don't want to be cheated on you need to mog EVERYONE

You guys are so delusional arguing with me on this. Have fun having a girlfriend and thinking she won't cheat on you

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
No all girls are like that bro, same as not all boys cheat on their gf/wives. This is just your personal anecdote. I have dated married women myself, but I knew well they were hoes.
kill yourself u retarded bluepiller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogeatsgrass and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If a girl parties, has an active social life, wears short dresses, don't LTR. Only LTR girls who are quiet, dress modest and are DEVOUTLY religious. Even then there's no guarantees.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You guys are so delusional arguing with me on this. Have fun having a girlfriend and thinking she won't cheat on you
If u fuck her good u won't be cheated bro. Big dick reigns supreme

Coping3

• JFL
  • JFL
fuck this brah its over for me

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back