Brutal comment for dbdr video

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
IMG 20231022 160011

When I won cross country no one cared no complimenting me and when I went up to get my reward everyone was muttering "who's he" "who is that"

When chad won it all the girls were surrounding him saying "you won!"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Zonar, the MOUSE and 8 others
Tbh I cope because I’m unathletic and subhuman but it’s true. Ugly athletes get no hype evah. All they get is more negative attention HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT SUBHUMAN GO. Competitive sports are a waste of time for subhuman unless it’s something like fighting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, stunna, subanimal and 3 others
Tbh I cope because I’m unathletic and subhuman but it’s true. Ugly athletes get no hype evah. All they get is more negative attention HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT SUBHUMAN GO. Competitive sports are a waste of time for subhuman unless it’s something like fighting
No literally I got made fun of at times for being good at athletics and people thought it was funny that I was good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 23115 and Pikabro
View attachment 2505453

When I won cross country no one cared no complimenting me and when I went up to get my reward everyone was muttering "who's he" "who is that"

Jfl imagine being incel and going to school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Hardrada and Pikabro
Jfl imagine being incel and going to school
There were 2 boys in my year who actually stopped going to school completely and both were ugly and treated like shit I wish I did the same people like me don't belong there

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and RichardSpencel
There were 2 boys in my year who actually stopped going to school completely and both were ugly and treated like shit I wish I did the same people like me don't belong there
That’s so cucked. You’re yielding to the gynocentric system and letting soyciety dispose of you cleanly

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Kristin
View attachment 2505453

Proof talent is independent from looks

I rather be unathletic chad over sub5 athlete any day

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 23115 and Hardrada
Proof talent is independent from looks

I rather be unathletic chad over sub5 athlete any day
Moderately fit HTN is the best balance

Bro same thing happened to me lmao

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Tales from the darkest smelliest basements

• WTF
Reactions: Hardrada
I graduated with honors, best of my year. This was announced by our class mentor.
Afterwards one girl who I was in the same class with for 6 years, came up to me and said: "I didn't know you were good at school". :lul:

It doesn't matter how good you are at something, it only matters how good you look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Hardrada and Zonar
I graduated with honors, best of my year. This was announced by our class mentor.
Afterwards one girl who I was in the same class with for 6 years, came up to me and said: "I didn't know you were good at school". :lul:

It doesn't matter how good you are at something, it only matters how good you look.
ye for literally no reason twice i had ppl surprised that i was in high sets for subjects.

if ur ugly ppl just assume ur as bad at everything as you are ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, Pikabro, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
ye for literally no reason twice i had ppl surprised that i was in high sets for subjects.

I hate human life so much.

racist lookist sexist(anti-male) organisms

Brutal having to share earth with them

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and Pikabro

I was the retard who got good grades in class xD