Brutal First Day of College, Spoiler alert they weren't exaggerating.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
COLLEGE TOUR

I am only in Highschool but, I was brought on a field trip type of tour around my states college and wow I was wrong. I truly used to believe that the over exaferating on here about all these giga moggers and height moggers was from guys who never went outside.

WRONG
During the tour we went to get lunch and me and my friend get mogged by a 6'1 HTB

Yes BECKY, not a guy.
Tall Gisele Bundchen by TallGirlFan on DeviantArt

I go into one of the lines and got heightmogged by a 6'3 gymaxxed normie. I kid you not there were more people who were 6'0-6'3 as there were 5'6-5'8.
CRAZY ASF.
I literally felt so fucking bad about myself and it didn't help that i also looked like shit today. How tf can you go to college and not get Blackpilled?

You literally DON'T STAND OUT AT 6'2. ITS FUCKING CRAZY. @heightislife198 trolls but holy hes right when he says if your not literally 6'5 you do not stand out at all. Its nothing special literally. The VAST majority of kids there are 5'11-6'1
Olivier Rioux: the 7-foot-6 16 year-old giant is headed to Florida to prep  for his NBA dream | Marca

I also saw this guy who could be a legit high end model PSL wise is great but literally appeals to only that. Best zygos ive seen irl literally insane, great frame, at least 6'1 high PSL legit hunter eye area(not tiktok kids hunter eyes they were legit narrow hooded deep set with PCT) that would make .org ngas cream but they didn't seem attractive at all. This is why i say psl is so cringe yeah this guy objectivly has a high psl eye area but its not appealing at all to look at he looked so aggressive.
These eyes will always mog these 99 PSL hunter eyes.

Ideal eye area slayer | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Its even worse becuases HES FUCKING BLOATED. So much face fat and acne and a shitty non-nt haircut. He could be a legit slayer but he doesnt know about simple surface level looksmaxxing.

TLDR
EVERYONE IN COLLEGE IS A 6'3 GYMAXXED MOGGER AND ITS REALLY OVER FOR LTRS IN COLLEGE

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19766, incel194012940 and 5 others
my guy really thinks his life is this dramatic

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, zura, KingCartierrr23 and 3 others
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Xangsane
*Narrator voice*
Not a single particle was read of this tale

Cope thread OP stop being an aspie.

I got action in college and I’m one of the biggest truecel on this forum.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and BrahminBoss
COLLEGE TOUR

I am only in Highschool but, I was brought on a field trip type of tour around my states college and wow I was wrong. I truly used to believe that the over exaferating on here about all these giga moggers and height moggers was from guys who never went outside.

WRONG
During the tour we went to get lunch and me and my friend get mogged by a 6'1 HTB

Yes BECKY, not a guy.
View attachment 2483873
I go into one of the lines and got heightmogged by a 6'3 gymaxxed normie. I kid you not there were more people who were 6'0-6'3 as there were 5'6-5'8.
CRAZY ASF.

I literally felt so fucking bad about myself and it didn't help that i also looked like shit today. How tf can you go to college and not get Blackpilled?

You literally DON'T STAND OUT AT 6'2. ITS FUCKING CRAZY. @heightislife198 trolls but holy hes right when he says if your not literally 6'5 you do not stand out at all. Its nothing special literally. The VAST majority of kids there are 5'11-6'1
Olivier Rioux: the 7-foot-6 16 year-old giant is headed to Florida to prep  for his NBA dream | Marca

I also saw this guy who could be a legit high end model PSL wise is great but literally appeals to only that. Best zygos ive seen irl literally insane, great frame, at least 6'1 high PSL legit hunter eye area(not tiktok kids hunter eyes they were legit narrow hooded deep set with PCT) that would make .org ngas cream but they didn't seem attractive at all. This is why i say psl is so cringe yeah this guy objectivly has a high psl eye area but its not appealing at all to look at he looked so aggressive.
These eyes will always mog these 99 PSL hunter eyes.

View attachment 2483879

Its even worse becuases HES FUCKING BLOATED. So much face fat and acne and a shitty non-nt haircut. He could be a legit slayer but he doesnt know about simple surface level looksmaxxing.

TLDR
EVERYONE IN COLLEGE IS A 6'3 GYMAXXED MOGGER AND ITS REALLY OVER FOR LTRS IN COLLEGE
are u in new england?

I've echoed this dozens of times before but third worlders literally can't believe it when I say it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19766, incel194012940 and 1 other person
I got action in college and I’m one of the biggest truecel on this forum.
idc Eugene stfu the point isn’t saying it’s impossible to get whores in college room temp iq and comprehension

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Welcome to Swedistan

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs