Brutal heightpill at the gym

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Last night as I was working out, I noticed this short hot girl, I guess she was probably in her late 20s but one of, if not the hottest girl in the gym at that time

But anyway I noticed she's working out alone, I think to myself, she probably didn't find Chad good enough for her, but oh boy was I wrong

Now she was around 5'4 or 5'5 and I'm 5'11, basically 6 feet with shoes, so there's decent height difference between us

But the guy I later saw her with, was at least fuckin 6'4, 6'5, of course this isn't the only instance, many such cases in my gym

Fuckin brutal, they ain't joking when they say short girls are the worst when it comes to demanding height

Fuckin over if you're not foot taller than girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, autistic_tendencies, Mr. Nobody and 6 others
short girls are peak smv and therefore can date taller guys, they don’t “demand it” they just prefer it and can get it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui, Mr. Nobody and BoredPrince
Brutality i saw some sand nigger becky on Instagram where she is saying i am 5'1 but i want atleast 6'5 ( Atleast) jfl absolute brutality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Primalsplit and BoredPrince
short girls are peak smv and therefore can date taller guys, they don’t “demand it” they just prefer it and can get it
Ok bullcel

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
From what I read, they definitely demand it more than girls of average height

I see so many couples where both girl and guy are of average height (with guy being bit taller)

But most of the times when I see couples where the girl is short, the guy is significantly taller than average

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, WanderingBurro, bloomercel and 1 other person
Brutality i saw some sand nigger becky on Instagram where she is saying i am 5'1 but i want atleast 6'5 ( Atleast) jfl absolute brutality
And the girls still say muh my standards aren't high, I just want a guy who takes care of himself

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
From what I read, they definitely demand it more than girls of average height

I see so many couples where both girl and guy are of average height (with guy being bit taller)

But most of the times when I see couples where the girl is short, the guy is significantly taller than average
just even standing next to a short girl makes me feel like some mogger chad. like i said, guys prefer short girls too

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel and BoredPrince
Last night as I was working out, I noticed this short hot girl, I guess she was probably in her late 20s but one of, if not the hottest girl in the gym at that time

But anyway I noticed she's working out alone, I think to myself, she probably didn't find Chad good enough for her, but oh boy was I wrong

Now she was around 5'4 or 5'5 and I'm 5'11, basically 6 feet with shoes, so there's decent height difference between us

But the guy I later saw her with, was at least fuckin 6'4, 6'5, of course this isn't the only instance, many such cases in my gym

Fuckin brutal, they ain't joking when they say short girls are the worst when it comes to demanding height

Lol. You probably thought you had a chance with her didn't you? :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Mr. Nobody and socialcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
short girls are subhuman but it depends, if she’s 5ft and 11-12 fine as she will grow, if she’s 5ft as an adult woman awful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and autistic_tendencies

king of cherrypicking

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
short girls are subhuman but it depends, if she’s 5ft and 11-12 fine as she will grow, if she’s 5ft as an adult woman awful
nah

Height is just dope. 4/10 + face is all you need at 6’4 while the short dudes need to be HTN+

I wish I was 6’9 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, BoredPrince and socialcel