BRUTAL JBW PILL. KOREAN FOIDS GUSH ABOUT "AMERICAN" (WHITE MAN). i wish all korean videos about foreigners would get deleted...

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned

one of the highest comments is a brutal black pill/dick pill too, and its first reply is a huge cope...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, justinzayn, TeraCope54 and 18 others
girls prefer avg dicks bro :feelswah::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, RoundHouse, Fear and 22 others
White men belong to White women and them alone. Noyone else.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, BigBiceps, Golang and 10 others
Ok

• WTF
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Asians are tutorial mode for white guys it's absurd

Even when I was ugly as fuck I had asian girls interested in me

I wish I was attracted to them tbh, would make things a lot easier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Fear, Deleted member 7098 and 14 others
fookin noodle whores, they dont care they will create future ers

edit: and what difference are they talking about the average penis in america is just above 5 inches

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, BigBoy, Deleted member 2214 and 3 others
Tldr for all the Brutal points?

Tldr for all the Brutal points?
they say "american men" but then talk about white men from all different countries (kingsman etc)

they talk about whtie male shoulders being wide

white males being tall

white males having bigger dicks

white males being more likely to cheat

wanting to be asked out by a white male

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, toolateforme, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
they say "american men" but then talk about white men from all different countries (kingsman etc)

white males being tall

I'm not even a rice man but my cortisol has spiked

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 7776, BigBoy and 2 others
If chris evans is the average american man according to those asian women then its over

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others

white males being tall

they have a hollywood actor in mind when they say white, they even admitted to it in this vid

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 7776, johncruz12345 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Golang, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Golang, johncruz12345 and 6 others
Based and redpilled.
There is nothing wrong in slaying parties to east asia to spread the aryan genetics.

Bruh I've seen this shit with my own eyes. I've seen noodle foids call the most average or ugly man "TOM CRUISE" or "CHRIS HEMSWORTH" just because they have the same phenos but are nearly recessed.
When you are rating a member of another race you really can't tell that well if they are pretty or not because you are not used to the standards of that race, it's scientifically proven. So any halos multiply there, hence having blond hair and blue eyes is just enough for a subhuman to become high SMV in east asia.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6217

white males being tall

Ngl all of this sounds like the bar is set higher for white men. It kinda means they expect you to have all those characteristics lol.

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
White women are that much into asian men?
They are not into asian men at all, its the other way around. Asian women are into white men, proven by every piece of evidence

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, johncruz12345 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Asians are tutorial mode for white guys it's absurd

Even when I was ugly as fuck I had asian girls interested in me

I wish I was attracted to them tbh, would make things a lot easier
They like blonde guys

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
They are not into asian men at all, its the other way around. Asian women are into white men, proven by every piece of evidence
Oh i see i didnt see the - before the 12.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Megacope
all women of all races and colors belong to the white man

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 7776, Marsiere214 and 2 others

tbh, he is probably the greatest speecher that ever existed. technically speaking.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Gosick

tbh, he is probably the greatest speecher that ever existed. technically speaking.

Totally. He had insane charisma like none other before him and likely after him as well.

His speech here was fucking amazing tbh. Brilliant speaker and charisma. Its like he was chosen by destiny to achieve greatness but God fucked him over at the end.

@Chadlite Rutherford

Last edited:
  • JFL
Totally. He had insane charisma like none other before him and likely after him as well.

His speech here was fucking amazing tbh. Brilliant speaker and charisma. Its like he was chosen by destiny to achieve greatness but God fucked him over at the end.

How much I hate the guys ideas, and what he did, and his stupid concepts.
Anyone with some sense, has to agree. His charisma was at his peak insanely high. His speeches were rediculously good. And that he achieved to occupy/rule the whole of Europe and Russia up untill the outskirts of Moscow at some time; is an achievement no one else could ever manage to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7776, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
How much I hate the guys ideas, and what he did, and his stupid concepts.
Anyone with some sense, has to agree. His charisma was at his peak insanely high. His speeches were rediculously good. And that he achieved to occupy/rule the whole of Europe and Russia up untill the outskirts of Moscow at some time; is an achievement no one else could ever manage to achieve.
Some of ideas were a little bit too far fetched, I agree but if you read a little more into non-biased ww2 sources, you will come to realize some of decisions which are considered immoral by todays standards were understandable to a certain extent.

He was probably the best dictator in history in that he deserved/worked for the power which he had unlike incompetent monarchs who only got they're through birth right alone. Hitler was literally homeless at one point but worked his way up through sheer charisma and intelligence alone.

Dude was something else tbh, Even JFK respected him but disagreed with his principles.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, justinzayn, Golang and 3 others
Some white men do flee to places like Asia, due to lack of success/results at home.

"When we are sending white men to Asia. We are not sending our best. We are not sending YOU. We are sending white men that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Some of ideas were a little bit too far fetched,
totally stupid ideas about superior race, and jews needing to be deleted. There is such a thing that certain races are more appealing to look at, but has nothing to do with superiority imo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Golang and Marsiere214
shit world, hope this entire place gets nuked

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
i'll gladly build a haram of these tight pussies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Gosick
Based and redpilled.
There is nothing wrong in slaying parties to east asia to spread the aryan genetics.

When you are rating a member of another race you really can't tell that well if they are pretty or not because you are not used to the standards of that race, it's scientifically proven. So any halos multiply there, hence having blond hair and blue eyes is just enough for a subhuman to become high SMV in east asia.
ur not spreading ur aryan genetics, ur spreading ur subhuman whitecel genetics who cant get laid with his own race, ur gonna make another full hapa looking mexican jfl

• So Sad
ur not spreading ur aryan genetics, ur spreading ur subhuman whitecel genetics who cant get laid with his own race, ur gonna make another full hapa looking mexican jfl
That's good enoug,

Some white men do flee to places like Asia, due to lack of success/results at home.

"When we are sending white men to Asia. We are not sending our best. We are not sending YOU. We are sending white men that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”

Yea, Im aware. Its fine if they have sex/sleep around with them but when they reproduce, A hapa kid will end up mentally ill. Look at Brazil for example, everyones mixed race over there and its one of the most racist places in the world.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, johncruz12345 and eduardkoopman
tbh having seen some of these countries in person i looksmog like 60% of them them even at 1 psl as a white guy

not to mention 6'4" and big frame

i think id be helping their gene pool tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and johncruz12345
tbh having seen some of these countries in person i looksmog like 60% of them them even at 1 psl as a white guy

not to mention 6'4" and big frame

i think id be helping their gene pool tbh
Tbh. Not very hard to mog Asians.

• +1
it's not

their prettyboys are top tier though.
Yeah. I've been to China. It's legit easy mode, and I'm not even white. I can't imagine how easy its for white dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and RealLooksmaxxer
Yeah. I've been to China. It's legit easy mode, and I'm not even white. I can't imagine how easy its for white dudes.
I have chat logs I could post of girls asking to come over to my hotel after 3 or 4 messages when I was in China

IIt's actually the best country for jbw but it's way harder to get into (visa application) than other countries

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back