Brutally over for blacks: 90% of romance novels written by black authors have BF/WM couples

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

TLDR: Shattering the myth that black women are more loyal to their men, most black foid writers are now writing romance novels where the male love interest is not black. It's gotten bad enough that black forums are now commenting on it.

Thread comments:

About 90% of the most popular romance books, written by black women in the last years, Involve a non black partner.

And the statistiques are as high in every other genre, fantasy, science fiction drame quite anything.
You can just go check the most popular books right now.

That’s ridiculously high, especially since the other races of women doesn’t do this.
Even asian women have far more books with asian male as love interest, and they are supposed to be the self hating demographics lol.

there is even more asian men in black women fiction than black men as love interest lmao. I sh!t you not.

And they also have a very racist depictions of black males characters in their books.
They portray them often as aggressive, hyperviolent and are only perpetuating cliches, they are suposed to fight against. and black men are very rarely represented in a good light.

If you pick any book written by a black woman, there is 90% chance that the love interest will be non black. And when the love interest is black he is more often mixed race than a black man.

Just noticed that it’s the exact same thing for amateur written book in whatpad aha

stats of the indie authors and among the most popular books, there is no trace of black men. It’s consistent. In fact the most popular book in romance among black women with. Ab black male love interest is ranked 40.
Do you realise how insane it is?
Like bro… its gotten really bad…

My main characters are all white. Interracial romance books are really weird to me.

the books are written by black women for black womEN. 95% of the readers are black women

"But...but...muh loyal black womanz!!!!!!!!!!!! :soy:"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200622181858-noose-stock.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Subhra26, LampPostPrime and 35 others
brutal for white brah

even black female writing about white women interracial

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, LampPostPrime, alriodai and 11 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, LampPostPrime, justinzayn and 8 others
Entire essay for what?
Black women have too much time on their hands because they're the lowest SMV female group
They write delusional fantasies about white savior Chad while their male counterparts have copious sex with women of every race
What a retarded thread JFL, not one black man cares about the "loyalty" of black women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, LampPostPrime, Yuya Moggershima and 39 others
Entire essay for what?
Black women have too much time on their hands because they're the lowest SMV female group
They write delusional fantasies about white savior Chad while their male counterparts have copious sex with women of every race
What a retarded thread JFL, not one black man cares about the "loyalty" of black women
how would you rank the SMV of foid groups?

meanwhile white women are popping out a shit ton of nigger kids and are on TikTok every week making their love for niggers trend

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, LampPostPrime, lil truecel and 5 others
LMFAO imagine giving a shred of a shit about sheboons

who the fuck wants them?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fear, LampPostPrime, lil truecel and 15 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, try2beme, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
This is pretty meaningless given that most black people hate reading

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, HerpDerpson, Sleeper and 25 others
Dating a black woman as a white dude is downgrading, dating a white woman as a black or brown dude is upgrading, black women are the ugliest race of women (excluding east african women) and they have the worst personalities.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Subhra26, lil truecel and 16 others
Also worth noting that unattractive women write romance novels. and unattractive - average women read romance novels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, exo, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, TheAbyssinian and Sprinkles
meanwhile white women are popping out a shit ton of nigger kids and are on TikTok every week making their love for niggers trend
LMFAO imagine giving a shred of a shit about sheboons

who the fuck wants them?
Dating a black woman as a white dude is downgrading, dating a white woman as a black or brown dude is upgrading, black women are the ugliest race of women (excluding east african women) and they have the worst personalities.
All of those authors are just coping sheboons that are malding about the fact that they got pumped and dumped by Tyrone’s now they’re using literature as a means to live out their fantasies of dating a white Chad even though it realistically would never happen lmao. I’m not an urkcel who completely denounce black foids attractiveness or denies the fact that some of them are foggers but it is a WAY bigger accomplishment for a black guy to bag a good looking white foid vs a white foid bagging a good looking black foid lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Subhra26, Jamaldickjavontus and 10 others
Entire essay for what?
They do especially on ig, twitter and YouTube. The average black man will watch and cope as their “sistas” chase after spicy chad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
All of those authors are just coping sheboons that are malding about the fact that they got pumped and dumped by Tyrone’s now they’re using literature as a means to live out their fantasies of dating a white Chad even though it realistically would never happen lmao. I’m not an urkcel who completely denounce black foids attractiveness or denies the fact that some of them are foggers but it is a WAY bigger accomplishment for a black guy to bag a good looking white foid vs a white foid bagging a good looking black foid lmao.
If you go to middle/upper middle class areas you will see this exact scenario play out.

What exact scenario?
Skinny gl black women chasing after and dating white normie plus, with black normie guys endlessly orbiting and simping for them. In middle/upper middle class black areas, you really see the low/high smv split with gl/tall black men being slayers and lower smv black men trying to get with decent looking black women who don’t want them.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Lethbridge
It’s like this because in wealthier areas black women have smv because they aren’t overweight and are more attractive(on average).
What exact scenario?

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
It’s like this in the hood also, except women are simping over lightskin dudes with smv and street dudes/tyrones.
Skinny gl black women chasing after and dating white normie plus, with black normie guys endlessly orbiting and simping for them. In middle/upper middle class black areas, you really see the low/high smv split with gl/tall black men being slayers and lower smv black men trying to get with decent looking black women who don’t want them.

Cope. Black guys have the highest SMV in America ESPECIALLY in white areas

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, klip11 and Kamui
It’s like this because in wealthier areas black women have smv because they aren’t overweight and are more attractive(on average).
It’s like this in the hood also, except women are simping over lightskin dudes with smv and street dudes/tyrones.
Yeah I agree but my point was the black women who are telling other black women to divest and stop dating black men are usually overweight average and below average looking sheboons with over inflated egos who are still malding that they got impregnated by a Pookie and Ray Ray and left them with children with no baby father to take care of anymore. Overall they have the lowest SMV out of every female racial group living in the US as they are statistically the lowest class in looks, financially, and overall media presence. Sure they may get a white Chad to sleep with them by 99% of the time he will never actually settle for her since he knows his worth. Dating even a fogger black foid as a white Chad is viewed as a downgrade SMV wise unless the foid is lightskin/mixed. Even higher status black men enjoy “snowbunnies” since they know how much better they are than the average black foid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and aesthetic beauty
Cope. Black guys have the highest SMV in America ESPECIALLY in white areas
Naw not true. Whites are king globally everywhere. Blacks are a close 2nd but only if you’re nichemaxxed. Nichemaxxing allows us to run BBC game and get better results. If you’re just the average run of the mill black guy you won’t get any pussy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zan, VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 31942 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Naw not true. Whites are king globally everywhere. Blacks are a close 2nd but only if you’re nichemaxxed. Nichemaxxing allows us to run BBC game and get better results. If you’re just the average run of the mill black guy you won’t get any pussy.
the average run of the mill black guy is basically nichemaxxed and running bbc game that’s why the only blacks on here that complain are African fobs or nerds

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 31942 and 2 others
biggest cope of 2023 an actually ATTRACTIVE bw isn’t dating some white normie
I have seen it before.
Nah he is somewhat right, if an attractive black foid chooses to date out she’ll probably date a higher class normie white dude. Attractive black foids who date in usually are with tall/gl black dudes.

• +1
They do especially on ig, twitter and YouTube. The average black man will watch and cope as their “sistas” chase after spicy chad.
only the ones who get 0 pussy do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Looks234, Pikabro and 5 others
the average run of the mill black guy is basically nichemaxxed and running bbc game that’s why the only blacks on here that complain are African fobs or nerds
I meant average as in average looking, not average as in black guys living in America. But yeah you are right, the reason why black SMV is high is thanks to the Jews and all the media representation we get especially in pop culture and sports. Black pheno is low PSL and ugly compared to other races but we have BBC halo so it saves us.
Word. No actual secure man whether he is white, black, Asian, Latino, Indian , Arab or whatever that gets pussy cares if a woman of their race chooses to date out lmao. That’s why you see so many SFcels seeth hard when they see a non ugly white foid with a BBC they cope hard af.
IMG 7373
IMG 0929

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, zan, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, aesthetic beauty and Obito
Yeah I agree but my point was the black women who are telling other black women to divest and stop dating black men are usually overweight average and below average looking sheboons with over inflated egos who are still malding that they got impregnated by a Pookie and Ray Ray and left them with children with no baby father to take care of anymore. Overall they have the lowest SMV out of every female racial group living in the US as they are statistically the lowest class in looks, financially, and overall media presence. Sure they may get a white Chad to sleep with them by 99% of the time he will never actually settle for her since he knows his worth. Dating even a fogger black foid as a white Chad is viewed as a downgrade SMV wise unless the foid is lightskin/mixed. Even higher status black men enjoy “snowbunnies” since they know how much better they are than the average black foid.
I can’t fully speak to the 1st point, but I am talking about the plight of the average black man. Especially urkelcels who I have seen struggle tremendously. They will watch the women they want to be with get fucked by Chad and Tyrone and will have to settle down with her or die alone.

Black women do have the lowest smv, but some men have preferences that deviate from the norm.

High smv black men do date white women or top tier black women but those men are rare.
which is most men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui
I can’t fully speak to the 1st point, but I am talking about the plight of the average black man. Especially urkelcels who I have seen struggle tremendously. They will watch the women they want to be with get fucked by Chad and Tyrone and will have to settle down with her or die alone. What you said is true but some men have preferences that deviate from the norm. High smv do date white women or top tier black women but those men are rare.

which is most men.
ion think most black guys are incel tbh

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Mio
exactly it be the dr umar disciples that say shit like that
Even the kang of Pan African kangz Dr Umar Johnson can’t resist the snow bunnies :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Looks234, Amexmaxx and 3 others
I can’t fully speak to the 1st point, but I am talking about the plight of the average black man. Especially urkelcels who I have seen struggle tremendously. They will watch the women they want to be with get fucked by Chad and Tyrone and will have to settle down with her or die alone.
I genuinely don’t know how you can be a blackcel still unless you’re a turbo manlet, genuinely subhuman, or have legitimate autism. The standards for us are so far in the ground it’s insane. BBC game is legit just getting jacked, getting drip, being NT, and having “hood” vibes. You could easily get pussy then from black Beckies it’s seriously not that hard lmao.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, Deleted member 31942 and aesthetic beauty
I genuinely don’t know how you can be a blackcel still unless you’re a turbo manlet, genuinely subhuman, or have legitimate autism. The standards for us are so far in the ground it’s insane. BBC game is legit just getting jacked, getting drip, being NT, and having “hood” vibes. You could easily get pussy then from black Beckies it’s seriously not that hard lmao.
There are men who are too unattractive or short for drip maxxing to work. Plus there is an element of betabuxxing to thugmaxxing.

This video better explains what I’m talking about. Cenat and the other dude are dripped out and have street vibez and still struggle.

There are men who are too unattractive or short for drip maxxing to work. Plus there is an element of betabuxxing to thugmaxxing.
Yeah. Minimum for black dudes is like 5’7 cuz that’s the height you can be where your proportions won’t be too fucked when you try to gymmax or wear clothes. Also wdym by element of betabuxxing?
This video better explains what I’m talking about. Cenat and the other dude are dripped out and have street vibez and still struggle.

Yeah this vid is brutal af. But the thing is Kai is like 5’3 or sum shit so even tho he does have street vibes it doesn’t matter cuz he’s viewed as a little kid. The other dude just isn’t that attractive. Duke on the other hand is a certified Tyrone no doubt about it.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Jamaldickjavontus, zan and 2 others
LTR cuck ≠ incel. Most dudes can get pussy semi- regularly and gfs but they’ll probably be settling for Chads left overs 80% of the time.

BASEDDDDD, I love seeing a fellow black kang enjoying himself 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
Most dudes can’t get pussy regularly. Also those urklecels are getting with women who aren’t attracted to them and will cheat on them on a whim.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I guess fair enough, but the vibe I catch, at least in my area, is that either BBCmaxxed black or dripped NT dark hair brown eyes white dude is law here.

Non hyper NT + lighter hair + blue eyes seem to get nothing here

I guess fair enough, but the vibe I catch, at least in my area, is that either BBCmaxxed black or dripped NT dark hair brown eyes white dude is law here.

Non hyper NT + lighter hair + blue eyes seem to get nothing here
Where do you live?

If you're not bleachmaxxing in 2023 aa a black guy what are you doing

Where do you live?
I guess I’m projecting because I’m like English/Scandinavian type pheno but guys like me don’t seem to pull shit here. 0 matches. Maybe I’m just subhuman

East african women are ugly asf cut the cope

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and VenatorLuparius