Brutally over for blacks: 90% of romance novels written by black authors have BF/WM couples

southeastern US
Ye black halo is really popular over there, when I fully BBCmax I might have to go one day lmao
If you're not bleachmaxxing in 2023 aa a black guy what are you doing
cope this is ideal coloring for BBCs, Obedmaxxing is law
Influencer db1acf5a 1649102722882 original  cr0 178 1284 1284   fmjpg  jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Yeah. Minimum for black dudes is like 5’7 cuz that’s the height you can be where your proportions won’t be too fucked when you try to gymmax or wear clothes. Also wdym by element of betabuxxing?

Yeah this vid is brutal af. But the thing is Kai is like 5’3 or sum shit so even tho he does have street vibes it doesn’t matter cuz he’s viewed as a little kid. The other dude just isn’t that attractive. Duke on the other hand is a certified Tyrone no doubt about it.
Unless you are gl 5’7 is too short. I would say 5’11 maybe 5’10. You need good height and at least normie tier looks to pull off drip/thugmaxxing.

Dudes who are in the streets have money or can provide protection to women, so they get with them. Even if they aren’t attracted to them.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Over for black niggas

I meant average as in average looking, not average as in black guys living in America. But yeah you are right, the reason why black SMV is high is thanks to the Jews and all the media representation we get especially in pop culture and sports. Black pheno is low PSL and ugly compared to other races but we have BBC halo so it saves us.
-a user posted an article that some white divorces in the 19-20th century were caused by the ww cheating with a black men what halo and media representation did they have back then

-black pheno is not ugly compared to other races especially since a normie nigga with dreads had 99+ likes in less than a day

• +1
Reactions: zan and Jamaldickjavontus
Unless you are gl 5’7 is too short. I would say 5’11 maybe 5’10. You need good height and at least normie tier looks to pull off drip/thugmaxxing.
Ye if you’re gl and gymmaxxed with good proportions you can pull it off.

This guy is a famous rapper from the early 2000s-late 90s called Nelly. He was a sex icon even tho he is only 5’8 cuz he had thug appeal plus his physique.

Dudes who are in the streets have money or can provide protection to women, so they get with them. Even if they aren’t attracted to them.
What you just described is pimping not thug maxxing lmao. When people tell blackcels to “thug max” we don’t literally mean join a gang or become a criminal. It just means give off that thuggish hood-esque kind of vibe. Like for example get tattoos, talk a certain way, dress a certain way etc etc.

• Woah
Reactions: stamaster21
-a user posted an article that some white divorces in the 19-20th century were caused by the ww cheating with a black men what halo and media representation did they have back then
Over for white brah
-black pheno is not ugly compared to other races especially since a normie nigga with dreads had 99+ likes in less than a day
A lot of these niggas on TikTok get tons of likes and followers just cuz they have dreads :lul: . They’re such a big halo it’s crazy lmao. I have an Afro rn and I wanna keep it since I like the versatility but I’m growing it out for twists since they’re basically the same as dreads in terms of appeal.

Nah man it's over for the white race

1 billion In africa only 600 million whites in Europe and usa

Nah man it's over for the white race

1 billion In africa only 600 million whites in Europe and usa
By 2100 all white brah in Europe will be replaced by Ethnic brah because all white foids are becoming addicted to BBC and other immigrant brah penis

Entire essay for what?
Black women have too much time on their hands because they're the lowest SMV female group
They write delusional fantasies about white savior Chad while their male counterparts have copious sex with women of every race
What a retarded thread JFL, not one black man cares about the "loyalty" of black women
20230522-231911.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Obito
If you're not bleachmaxxing in 2023 aa a black guy what are you doing
Show me ONE nigga that ascended after bleaching their skin. jfl stop the self hate

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, oxymoron and Jamaldickjavontus
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 31942
Sammy sosa
Get all the way the fuck outta here. That man has been nothing since 1998 and he was black then. Cope extra hard then kys. Then report back here tomorrow morning to confirm that you indeed did kys :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 31942 and Kamui
Get all the way the fuck outta here. That man has been nothing since 1998 and he was black then. Cope extra hard then kys. Then report back here tomorrow morning to confirm that you indeed did kys :lul:
Grey

By 2100 all white brah in Europe will be replaced by Ethnic brah because all white foids are becoming addicted to BBC and other immigrant brah penis
Noooo

Who wants romance though?

Black foids want white men to simp and worship them.

White foids want to simp and worship BBC and don’t mind sharing

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and try2beme
Entire essay for what?
Black women have too much time on their hands because they're the lowest SMV female group
They write delusional fantasies about white savior Chad while their male counterparts have copious sex with women of every race
What a retarded thread JFL, not one black man cares about the "loyalty" of black women
gigacope

Black stacies are too rare and usually have white girl features.

Put them back in zoos so they will stop dreaming of infiltrating the white race.

They think dreaming of pink cock will stop them from visitting abortion clinics and behaving like elephants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obito and VenatorLuparius
Black foids want white men to simp and worship them.

White foids want to simp and worship BBC and don’t mind sharing
Brutal difference
Not sure how I never came to this conclusion before lol

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Black stacies are too rare and usually have white girl features.

Put them back in zoos so they will stop dreaming of infiltrating the white race.

They think dreaming of pink cock will stop them from visitting abortion clinics and behaving like elephants
Black brah doesn’t care if black foids date white brah cuz they know black foids value is essentially 0 SMV
White brah cares if black brah fucks white foids because white brah knows white foids are supposed to be at the top of SMV hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Obito, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Also worth noting that unattractive women write romance novels. and unattractive - average women read romance novels.
yeah that's a good point, I used to notice that the romance novels used to have psl7 Arab guys as the lead, with normie white women.

even 50 shades of grey is that, normie white woman with 7PSL, ripped, rich, tall white chadlite bad boy with issues that she can fix to make him good boy.

Screenshot 20230822 154312 Google

Attachments

• 1692689966541.jpg
    1692689966541.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Pikabro, try2beme and 1 other person
what the crap is this shit???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, klip11 and Lethbridge
seems to be a lot of ambf going on too, and it's pretty yet masc changs, which I NEVER see, except once at a hotel in Jakarta, and one working TSA at LAX

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Pikabro and VenatorLuparius
Brutal difference
Not sure how I never came to this conclusion before lol
I realized this a long time ago lmao
Black foids on social media aren’t lusting over white men cuz of genuine attraction, they are doing it cuz they view them as tricks and as a easy way into financial stability, whereas on the other hand white foids who love black men are attracted to them based on actual deep lust

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zan, Obito, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
once my fat noodle gf was getting a facial and a skin treatment at this really expensive place and I was chilling in the waiting area, and I actually started reading a couple of these romance novels.

they are a bit stupid, but sort of funny too lol

Screenshot 20230822 155323 Google Play Books

Screenshot 20230822 155042 Google Play Books

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Entire essay for what?
@Kamui @VenatorLuparius you agree ?

Dating a black woman as a white dude is downgrading, dating a white woman as a black or brown dude is upgrading, black women are the ugliest race of women (excluding east african women) and they have the worst personalities.
Black men will say this and then say that theyre not self hating lmao

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, TheAbyssinian and Kamui
@Kamui @VenatorLuparius you agree ?
He's right. Most black men don't care about who black women date unless they're super fine which is super rare.

I only seethe when I see a super fine black girl dating interracialy but 90% of the time the girl is ugly/average at best.

Black women on the other hand try to shame black men who date interracilaly because we're their only fucking chance at dating : white men and ethnics don't really like them but black men have higher SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Obito, Deleted member 25377 and KING REIDYZ
He's right. Most black men don't care about who black women date unless they're super fine which is super rare.

I only seethe when I see a super fine black girl dating interracialy but 90% of the time the girl is ugly/average at best.

Black women on the other hand try to shame black men who date interracilaly because we're their only fucking chance at dating : white men and ethnics don't really like them but black men have higher SMV.
Exactly lol

black women seethe but act like they don’t

• +1
Reactions: Obito
This thread just proves that sheboons are the only female incels if they have this much time to rot and cope with writing novels instead of becoming more feminine so their own men desire them

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Obito
East african women are ugly asf cut the cope
The cushitic/bantu ones are ugly yeah but the ones with lots of semitic dna are pretty attractive imo

Attachments

• 1692704317009.jpeg
    1692704317009.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1692704354676.jpeg
    1692704354676.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm white

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
KL1CGSxeREC4.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, justheretobehere, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
yeah that's a good point, I used to notice that the romance novels used to have psl7 Arab guys as the lead, with normie white women.

even 50 shades of grey is that, normie white woman with 7PSL, ripped, rich, tall white chadlite bad boy with issues that she can fix to make him good boy.

View attachment 2394257

View attachment 2394260

View attachment 2394261
exactly. assuming were all here to looksmax to be attractive to the highest calibre of women possible, nobody should really care what unattractive women are doing

dangerous amounts of copium being injected by @dimorphism :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 9Romance
Damn i need someone to make a chart proving this.

TLDR: Shattering the myth that black women are more loyal to their men, most black foid writers are now writing romance novels where the male love interest is not black. It's gotten bad enough that black forums are now commenting on it.

Thread comments:

About 90% of the most popular romance books, written by black women in the last years, Involve a non black partner.

And the statistiques are as high in every other genre, fantasy, science fiction drame quite anything.
You can just go check the most popular books right now.

That’s ridiculously high, especially since the other races of women doesn’t do this.
Even asian women have far more books with asian male as love interest, and they are supposed to be the self hating demographics lol.

there is even more asian men in black women fiction than black men as love interest lmao. I sh!t you not.

And they also have a very racist depictions of black males characters in their books.
They portray them often as aggressive, hyperviolent and are only perpetuating cliches, they are suposed to fight against. and black men are very rarely represented in a good light.

If you pick any book written by a black woman, there is 90% chance that the love interest will be non black. And when the love interest is black he is more often mixed race than a black man.

Just noticed that it’s the exact same thing for amateur written book in whatpad aha

stats of the indie authors and among the most popular books, there is no trace of black men. It’s consistent. In fact the most popular book in romance among black women with. Ab black male love interest is ranked 40.
Do you realise how insane it is?
Like bro… its gotten really bad…

My main characters are all white. Interracial romance books are really weird to me.

the books are written by black women for black womEN. 95% of the readers are black women

"But...but...muh loyal black womanz!!!!!!!!!!!! :soy:"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200622181858-noose-stock.jpg
dnr but i agree. black women are starting to dislike black men. on the bus today there was a trucel white dude and a black foid approached him and got his number. Black women are also getting whitewashed in schools and i see all the foids hanging out with white ppl only. The only black women who still like black men are the ghetto ones

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Ye if you’re gl and gymmaxxed with good proportions you can pull it off.

This guy is a famous rapper from the early 2000s-late 90s called Nelly. He was a sex icon even tho he is only 5’8 cuz he had thug appeal plus his physique.
View attachment 2394075View attachment 2394076

What you just described is pimping not thug maxxing lmao. When people tell blackcels to “thug max” we don’t literally mean join a gang or become a criminal. It just means give off that thuggish hood-esque kind of vibe. Like for example get tattoos, talk a certain way, dress a certain way etc etc.

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
Entire essay for what?
The most based reply to this thread. Black female loyalty means nothing to black men because good looking black men have access to women of all races whiles good looking black women can barely get any race of men to commit to them. 99% of the time well adjusted chads don't date black women long term.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Kamui, stamaster21 and 1 other person