Brutally over for blacks: 90% of romance novels written by black authors have BF/WM couples

KL1CGSxeREC4.png
Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

The most based reply to this thread. Black female loyalty means nothing to black men because good looking black men have access to women of all races whiles good looking black women can barely get any race of men to commit to them. 99% of the time well adjusted chads don't date black women long term.
Its simple black men are not stupid they know when black women are young and in their prime their sucking and fucking all races of men chad,brad tyrone etc. You will notice most of the black women complaining about black men not being loyal are black women who are over the ages of 21+. You see black women want a alpha fucks and beta bucks situation where the majority of them suck and fuck non-productive men and criminals then try to guilt and shame the 70-80 percent of black men into dating them long-term and providing for said women and her children.

black women who talk about racial loyalty but its just a jedi mind trick and a mating tactic to shame black men into being beta providers once certain black women smv has declined to much. The reason black men don't care in mass is because they see themselves as MEN first and black second when it comes to sexual relations. Women in general have more a community and herd mindset , the problems happen when their is a large single mother rate by women with non-productive/non-father type me. You have a much larger pool of black women sucking and fucking non-father type/non productive men then playing stupid and putting the responsibility on the black men they didn't fuck or have children with. Then you end up with men like dr umar johnson trying to shame the productive ones into coming into the black community to be clean-up men.

From lipstick alley
below

Winning2023 said:
This was a good addition to the thread but I have some points of contention regarding this Claim .
Sorry this response is gonna be all over the place in school and I’m rushing .

1. I know that men are supposed to build the communities and countries but unfortunately we don’t have a male counter part that’s going to build communities for us, and it’s not because they’re incapable, but because they don’t Feel the need to because they don’t value themselves or black women and children and there is Nothing we can do to force them into valuing Us and themselves and build as result of it . I avoided mentioning black men specifically because I wanted to avoid this thread becoming a thread that revolves around Black women trying to convince black men to change, that will never happen i have made peace with that and now I’m trying to work with the more intelligent demographic that is willing to change and unfortunately is going to have to build since no one is going to do it for us not even the males that are supposed to Build .

Black women and children have suffered the repercussions of having Black men as our male counterparts for thousands of years starting when they allowed us to get sold into slavery by the Arabs over a thousand years ago which subsequently led to Europeans finding out they could enslaved Africans and starting the trans Atlantic slave trade. Not to mention we were really suffering before that but I don’t even want to go to far into the past .
In regards to your claim that non black women get the praise or building communities when it was really non black men it is true and Yes it is unfortunate that non black women get to benefit from the communities that their male group has built and get praised for building it when it was really the men but that’s how the world works .

Women who are attached to powerful male groups get to reap the benefits and women who are attached the least powerful male groups get to experience the repercussions over something they have no control over that’s how the world works and there isn’t much we can do to change it . Case in point See white women and East Asian women

It is true that MEN are supposed to build communities and that Asian and White Men built the cities and countries I used in my post, so Black men should be expected to build similar countries but unfortunately black men’s extensive track record NOT building communities shows us that Black Men will likely NEVER build and there isn’t much we could do to change that . Begging and worshipping black men and nicely asking them to change clearly won’t work considering the fact that black women have been doing it for decades and we still haven’t been able to change black men .Berating Black men and dragging/shaming them also isn’t going to work

3. It’s unfortunate but if we ever want to see some progress in our communities we will either have to figure out a way to make black men value us and themselves and develop communities or do it ourselves sorry there is no other way, from the looks of it no one can change black men not god not black women not other black men not the white man not white women .

So we don’t have many options to “change black men “ or better our community here are a few options we have
1. Continue to ask or try to force them to change despite the fact that history suggest that won’t be effective
2.Divest and breed out blackness or don’t procreate at all . This “option” is unrealistic and would lead to the end of the Black race including black women and children so this isnt really an actual option.
3. Build communities and only let “good black men “ aka the 3 good black men that exist in the planet in, this is unrealistic as we can’t really build communities and not allow in adult black men especially if they are our relatives so this dirt s real option .
So either way were fµcked lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, fogdart and Kamui
Lipstick alley users are beyond subhuman. 99% of black women dont care abt this shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Its simple black men are not stupid they know when black women are young and in their prime their sucking and fucking all races of men chad,brad tyrone etc. You will notice most of the black women complaining about black men not being loyal are black women who are over the ages of 21+. You see black women want a alpha fucks and beta bucks situation where the majority of them suck and fuck non-productive men and criminals then try to guilt and shame the 70-80 percent of black men into dating them long-term and providing for said women and her children.

black women who talk about racial loyalty but its just a jedi mind trick and a mating tactic to shame black men into being beta providers once certain black women smv has declined to much. The reason black men don't care in mass is because they see themselves as MEN first and black second when it comes to sexual relations. Women in general have more a community and herd mindset , the problems happen when their is a large single mother rate by women with non-productive/non-father type me. You have a much larger pool of black women sucking and fucking non-father type/non productive men then playing stupid and putting the responsibility on the black men they didn't fuck or have children with. Then you end up with men like dr umar johnson trying to shame the productive ones into coming into the black community to be clean-up men.

From lipstick alley
below

Winning2023 said:
This was a good addition to the thread but I have some points of contention regarding this Claim .

1. I know that men are supposed to build the communities and countries but unfortunately we don’t have a male counter part that’s going to build communities for us, and it’s not because they’re incapable, but because they don’t Feel the need to because they don’t value themselves or black women and children and there is Nothing we can do to force them into valuing Us and themselves and build as result of it . I avoided mentioning black men specifically because I wanted to avoid this thread becoming a thread that revolves around Black women trying to convince black men to change, that will never happen i have made peace with that and now I’m trying to work with the more intelligent demographic that is willing to change and unfortunately is going to have to build since no one is going to do it for us not even the males that are supposed to Build .

Black women and children have suffered the repercussions of having Black men as our male counterparts for thousands of years starting when they allowed us to get sold into slavery by the Arabs over a thousand years ago which subsequently led to Europeans finding out they could enslaved Africans and starting the trans Atlantic slave trade. Not to mention we were really suffering before that but I don’t even want to go to far into the past .
In regards to your claim that non black women get the praise or building communities when it was really non black men it is true and Yes it is unfortunate that non black women get to benefit from the communities that their male group has built and get praised for building it when it was really the men but that’s how the world works .

Women who are attached to powerful male groups get to reap the benefits and women who are attached the least powerful male groups get to experience the repercussions over something they have no control over that’s how the world works and there isn’t much we can do to change it . Case in point See white women and East Asian women

It is true that MEN are supposed to build communities and that Asian and White Men built the cities and countries I used in my post, so Black men should be expected to build similar countries but unfortunately black men’s extensive track record NOT building communities shows us that Black Men will likely NEVER build and there isn’t much we could do to change that . Begging and worshipping black men and nicely asking them to change clearly won’t work considering the fact that black women have been doing it for decades and we still haven’t been able to change black men .Berating Black men and dragging/shaming them also isn’t going to work

3. It’s unfortunate but if we ever want to see some progress in our communities we will either have to figure out a way to make black men value us and themselves and develop communities or do it ourselves sorry there is no other way, from the looks of it no one can change black men not god not black women not other black men not the white man not white women .

So we don’t have many options to “change black men “ or better our community here are a few options we have
1. Continue to ask or try to force them to change despite the fact that history suggest that won’t be effective
2.Divest and breed out blackness or don’t procreate at all . This “option” is unrealistic and would lead to the end of the Black race including black women and children so this isnt really an actual option.
3. Build communities and only let “good black men “ aka the 3 good black men that exist in the planet in, this is unrealistic as we can’t really build communities and not allow in adult black men especially if they are our relatives so this dirt s real option .

straight from the horses mouth
83C34291 3417 4885 A109 8EDF410E3B5B

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Kamui
target audience

Couldn’t have said it better myself, these foids know that the smart hard working type of black man is “weak” and not what they want so that’s why they end up projecting on us when they see us choosing to divest and date someone who isn’t our race

From lipstick alley
below

Winning2023 said:

Honestly if you manage to find a non ghetto/hood black girl you can live a nice happy life, also lipstick alley is full of coping sub 5 sheboons who never stopped malding about us after their HS sweetheart Tyrone bf broke up her

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, aesthetic beauty, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
Ye if you’re gl and gymmaxxed with good proportions you can pull it off.

This guy is a famous rapper from the early 2000s-late 90s called Nelly. He was a sex icon even tho he is only 5’8 cuz he had thug appeal plus his physique.
View attachment 2394075View attachment 2394076

What you just described is pimping not thug maxxing lmao. When people tell blackcels to “thug max” we don’t literally mean join a gang or become a criminal. It just means give off that thuggish hood-esque kind of vibe. Like for example get tattoos, talk a certain way, dress a certain way etc etc.
his physique came later, used to.be scrawny but good face and cheeky thug appeal.

plus he always had a HUGE cock

dnr but i agree. black women are starting to dislike black men. on the bus today there was a trucel white dude and a black foid approached him and got his number. Black women are also getting whitewashed in schools and i see all the foids hanging out with white ppl only. The only black women who still like black men are the ghetto ones
Lifuel there will be less African Americans in the future thanks to self hate race mixing from black american women

Couldn’t have said it better myself, these foids know that the smart hard working type of black man is “weak” and not what they want so that’s why they end up projecting on us when they see us choosing to divest and date someone who isn’t our race

Honestly if you manage to find a non ghetto/hood black girl you can live a nice happy life, also lipstick alley is full of coping sub 5 sheboons who never stopped malding about us after their HS sweetheart Tyrone bf broke up her
I swear do you really think a black girl who lLOOK like Beyonce will waste her time on a fucking forum lol?

a girl who browse forum is automatically ugly

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Worst black group ever, Africans need to replace them
you’re a retard if you don’t think African women say the same shit when American and French twitter talk about the same topics

op expects me to believe that black women can write, much less read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Kamui
you’re a retard if you don’t think African women say the same shit when American and French twitter talk about the same topics
Not as much lol,you are chronically online

Not as much lol,you are chronically online
you’ve went from a bbc hater to a bbc cuck in the span of a year yet I’m chronically online

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
View attachment 2395533
just like i said pookie and ray ray for sexual pleasure and fun times, uppity more stable black men for community duties and to be beta-providers and protect all the women and children.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 33136
View attachment 2395533
She's actually wrong here. The most uppity people are the men and women who moved from the ghetto into the suburbs and start treating people from the hood as peasants. Also, when she means by "Personality" she's actually means someone who is violent and criminal minded...

only the ones who get 0 pussy do that
Lol black women aren’t even chasing white men (on average) in real life. L-O-L

Ye if you’re gl and gymmaxxed with good proportions you can pull it off.

This guy is a famous rapper from the early 2000s-late 90s called Nelly. He was a sex icon even tho he is only 5’8 cuz he had thug appeal plus his physique.
View attachment 2394075View attachment 2394076

What you just described is pimping not thug maxxing lmao. When people tell blackcels to “thug max” we don’t literally mean join a gang or become a criminal. It just means give off that thuggish hood-esque kind of vibe. Like for example get tattoos, talk a certain way, dress a certain way etc etc.
I know Nelly lol. Air Force ones? Nelly still fits my prior criteria; He is gl, and gymmaxxed. That’s why he gets away with his height.

Last edited:
  • +1
She's actually wrong here. The most uppity people are the men and women who moved from the ghetto into the suburbs and start treating people from the hood as peasants. Also, when she means by "Personality" she's actually means someone who is violent and criminal minded...
i wouldn't say criminal or violent but in most cases they mean hostile and drama filled behavior.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane

TLDR: Shattering the myth that black women are more loyal to their men, most black foid writers are now writing romance novels where the male love interest is not black. It's gotten bad enough that black forums are now commenting on it.

Thread comments:

About 90% of the most popular romance books, written by black women in the last years, Involve a non black partner.

And the statistiques are as high in every other genre, fantasy, science fiction drame quite anything.
You can just go check the most popular books right now.

That’s ridiculously high, especially since the other races of women doesn’t do this.
Even asian women have far more books with asian male as love interest, and they are supposed to be the self hating demographics lol.

there is even more asian men in black women fiction than black men as love interest lmao. I sh!t you not.

And they also have a very racist depictions of black males characters in their books.
They portray them often as aggressive, hyperviolent and are only perpetuating cliches, they are suposed to fight against. and black men are very rarely represented in a good light.

If you pick any book written by a black woman, there is 90% chance that the love interest will be non black. And when the love interest is black he is more often mixed race than a black man.

Just noticed that it’s the exact same thing for amateur written book in whatpad aha

stats of the indie authors and among the most popular books, there is no trace of black men. It’s consistent. In fact the most popular book in romance among black women with. Ab black male love interest is ranked 40.
Do you realise how insane it is?
Like bro… its gotten really bad…

My main characters are all white. Interracial romance books are really weird to me.

the books are written by black women for black womEN. 95% of the readers are black women

"But...but...muh loyal black womanz!!!!!!!!!!!! :soy:"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200622181858-noose-stock.jpg
Well lets be honest, how would you even write the type of black men that most black women go for into a book? Books by definition need to have good sentence structure, grammar, spelling and all the other basic tenants of the english language plus have to be written in such a way that has to inspire the readers imagination which is going to come from what the characters say and the quality of their personality that can be portrayed from just words alone and blacks just don't really fit into that:

" Deiondre looked into my eyes, opened his mouth and said 'Eyo fugg bich nigga sugg my shi bich iyo'n buss up yo shi bich fr' "

You think a whole book written like that is going to sell?

Well lets be honest, how would you even write the type of black men that most black women go for into a book? Books by definition need to have good sentence structure, grammar, spelling and all the other basic tenants of the english language plus have to be written in such a way that has to inspire the readers imagination which is going to come from what the characters say and the quality of their personality that can be portrayed from just words alone and blacks just don't really fit into that:

" Deiondre looked into my eyes, opened his mouth and said 'Eyo fugg bich nigga sugg my shi bich iyo'n buss up yo shi bich fr' "

You think a whole book written like that is going to sell?
Well, 50 Shades and Twilight sold like hot cakes didn't they?

No offense but you're massively bluepilled if you think quality matters even in the slightest when it comes to romance/erotica stories. You wouldn't believe the kind of bullshit that's managed to become massively popular or at least semi-successful at the minimum despite being objectively a flaming dumpster fire.

• +1
Well, 50 Shades and Twilight sold like hot cakes didn't they?

No offense but you're massively bluepilled if you think quality matters even in the slightest when it comes to romance/erotica stories. You wouldn't believe the kind of bullshit that's managed to become massively popular or at least semi-successful at the minimum despite being objectively a flaming dumpster fire.
50 shades and twilight both had male love interests that were sexy and mysterious, suave loverboys that were cloaked in just enough mystery and moments of intense eloquent dialogue to make teenage girls get tingles in their gineys. The idea of a black man fitting that kind of pheno is so unimaginable that even a shining vampire is a more believable

50 shades and twilight both had male love interests that were sexy and mysterious, suave loverboys that were cloaked in just enough mystery and moments of intense eloquent dialogue to make teenage girls get tingles in their gineys. The idea of a black man fitting that kind of pheno is so unimaginable that even a shining vampire is a more believable

"Don't you like the butt drawer?"

"I don't make love I fuck hard."

:feelskek:

Don't kid yourself these books are garbage.

• JFL
Reactions: Sleeper