Brutul LOOKSMAX gone wrong story

subhumanmaxer

subhumanmaxer

My face is so over
My friend was a ugly arab, he is 5’7 he lookmax to look good some what like a 6. This girl who has been working with him has seen him ugly and my friend kept thinking she likes him, so he approached her at work for her to do (😒 pathetic look)and walk away. Yet he is very delusional and treating me like I’m some subhuman(I’m 6’1, and ok looking I never tell this guy anything about my life) yet to this day he keeps telling me I’m chad now, chad this chad that, you’re jealous of me, I’m not the old loser I used to be you can’t tech me etc, when I wanted the best for him, now he is my enemy, yet I act like we’re friends. he kinda cut me off as well then when his ego cools he comes back as the victim, coz he was over dose on ego, where I’m the one who told him about looks and the black pill and saved his subhuman lonely ass, never trust anyone or don’t tell anyone anything or help anyone if their not your blood very close family, like your brother. Nobody really cares about you, their with you coz you guys are looks match or money match or something. Any similar stories??

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura and New Technology
dnr 0

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and VenatorLuparius
Any similar stories?
Joined .org in 2020 thinking I would looksmax for a cute Emma Watson waifu

Now its 2023 and I've done zero looksmaxxing while reading schizo threads daily on this Indian/ Punjabi forum

• JFL
Reactions: zura and VenatorLuparius
So in your opinion there is no escaping your destiny with lookmaxing?