buccal fat removal

dad

dad

aldam bialdam 🗡️
is it worth it? should i consult a special clinic? how much does it cost? are there different types of BFR?
for context i am already lean and drink 3L+ water everyday

teach me everything i need to know before proceeding

how much does it cost
The cost for buccal fat removal can range widely depending on your location, the expertise of the surgeon and costs related to surgery and the type of facility.
is it worth it?
yes
should i consult a special clinic?
it is beneficial to consult surgeons that have expirience doing it. I recomment looking in either LA or NYC not some third world shithole
are there different types of BFR?
yes, and theres even an amount of how much fat pad u can take.

THERES also alternatives that arent surgires, such as CO2 lasers and skin tightnening

• +1
Reactions: dad
View attachment 2777455
The cost for buccal fat removal can range widely depending on your location, the expertise of the surgeon and costs related to surgery and the type of facility.

yes

it is beneficial to consult surgeons that have expirience doing it. I recomment looking in either LA or NYC not some third world shithole

THERES also alternatives that arent surgires, such as CO2 lasers and skin tightnening
phreshboyswag on org what the fuck is going on

View attachment 2777455

yes

thanks for reply bro i was looking into this topic too, could u pls if u got any good information sources abt this link them, and one more question won't it like make your face look too anarexic?

thanks for reply bro i was looking into this topic too, could u pls if u got any good information sources abt this link them, and one more question won't it like make your face look too anarexic?
i have solid bones overall so no it won't make me anorexic, i'll let you know if i find good information

Worth it. But combine with malar implant

• +1
is it worth it? should i consult a special clinic? how much does it cost? are there different types of BFR?
for context i am already lean and drink 3L+ water everyday

teach me everything i need to know before proceeding
do u think it will make u look better?

I did AGNES RADIOFREQUENCY for my buccal fat and it worked.

Also push swallow to atrophy buccinators.

All in all though, follow the primal diet and you’ll be attractive

• +1
Don't get full removal only partial

• +1
do u think it will make u look better?
yeah having more hollow cheeks will ascend me so hard, i'm just wondering if there are better alternative procedures

yeah having more hollow cheeks will ascend me so hard, i'm just wondering if there are better alternative procedures
Try diuretics idk search the forum

• +1