Bulked for 6 weeks

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
So I'm 16, and I started bulking 6 weeks ago and then I weighed 125.6 lbs @10.27% BF (measured w scale and BF calipers respectively). Now 6 weeks has passed and I weigh 139.2 lbs @16.36% BF. Throughout the bulk I have been working out 4 days a week (upper/lower routine) and eating as much as I can.

Based on my weights and percentages, I have gained 3.7 lbs of lean mass, and 9.9 lbs of fat, which is not all that surprising as I dirty bulked. However this past week I was in DC on vacation and did not exercise at all, I just ate a ton, so I may have put on more lean mass if I did. If I take into account the 5 weeks I worked out and the amount of lean mass I gained about 0.74 lbs of lean mass/muscle per week which isn't bad, especially considering that I'm natty.

I'm happy where I ended up. I mean my goal was at least 145, but I gained a realatively significant amount of weight. This is actually the most I've ever weighed in my life JFL. Until now, my weight hasn't really increased past 130 since middle school, no matter how much I ate.

Tbh, this was kind of an experiment, this is my first time seriously trying to bulk. I'm probably gonna go on a cut just to get back to 12% BF or below, as my face is kinda bloated rn. After that I might go on a longer bulk over the winter for like 3 months.

Wish me luck boyos

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: _elijahschmidt_ and Krakowski

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe
Keep bulking

At that weight it is likely you are no more than 5'6, which means it never began anyway.

You do need weight limits when bulking. Usually around 10-15 pounds

At that weight it is likely you are no more than 5'6, which means it never began anyway.
That's ideal height.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and slayerToBe
I am 5'6... and a HALF! You done messed up chief! (JFL I'm coping, its over at my height)

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
Keep working out, you got time and youth on your side ! Oldcels like me have to go on the accelerated path !

Based on my weights and percentages, I have gained 3.7 lbs of lean mass, and 9.9 lbs of fat, which is not all that surprising as I dirty bulked.
EA8D990F 5487 40F5 9CB8 76743FA1061F

Macro Calculator
Eat This Much Meal Planner
Doing good bro, i started off this school year at 135lbs and 6 foot 2, now im 160lbs and ill be going up 1lb a week until i hit around 210ish for weight, my coach told me to just eat like a damn animal and don't set a limit on how long or how much you need to weigh, just get a goal in mind like mine for example, 210. Go to these websites above to help.

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe