“Bully’s Are Mean Because They’re Insecure!”

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Jfl remember this bluepill you were told as a kid? It’s bs. Movies and shit would always show the bully having something he’s secretly sad or insecure about, and that’s why he’s mean.

Jfl that’s bluepill shit.

If some gl dude bullies you it’s because you look or act weird and it’s funny to him. Then he goes on with his day to fuck hot chicks because he’s hot and nt.

I’ve actually bullied people in the past and I can tell you it wasn’t because I was insecure about shit, it’s because the kid acted like a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1180, itsoverbuddyboyo and 5 others
The douche bags get the girls. Sad but true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Another blackpilling thread by OP

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
My mom told me I'm gonna be a CEO and all my bullies will be working for me. This forced optimism needs to die.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Demir, DidntRead, haircutcel and 8 others
People will always treat you according to your genetic worth

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
It usually just means they're high prenatal T boys

Bully
An individual whom evolution and society both favor because he exhibits selfish, cruel, extroverted genes which will enable to him to successfully negotiate the adult world. Society pretends to dislike him, while hypocritically acting as if we approve of his behavior. Contrary to popular belief, bullies often ARE successful later in life, while their victims are not. After all, it is strength humans value and strength that rules us.
Bullies may be beneath contempt, but I also hate to admit that I may envy them.
by Killing Kittens March 06, 2005

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, Zeta ascended and disillusioned
Very true, being bullied is normally the result of being very small and weak looking.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, RedKeyboard and autistic_tendencies
When I was a kid my Dad told me not to bully kids or start fights but if someone did it to me he told me to beat the shit out of them and he wouldn't be mad at me.

Got suspended twice at school for this, both times I did none of the work set for the duration of suspension and my Dad would take me out to do fun shit lol

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and SayNoToRotting
When I was a kid my Dad told me not to bully kids or start fights but if someone did it to me he told me to beat the shit out of them and he wouldn't be mad at me.

Got suspended twice at school for this, both times I did none of the work set for the duration of suspension and my Dad would take me out to do fun shit lol
Good dad tbh. The best way to be in life is powerful but mericiful, those people are the happiest, aka be strong physically and have high status so you can bully uncles but choose not. Maybe even defend some incels who get bullied, I remember I guy who stood up for me when I was getting picked on by a bully who was a lot physically bigger than me so I was effectively powerless and have a lot of respect for him as a person to this day and will be forever grateful and thankful to him. If I ever won the lottery I would buy him a car or something srs

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard

Cool dad. My fucking mom told me to just ignore them/tell the teacher and it made things worst. Its one of the things that I have a hard time forgiving her for.

Edit:I still love her and she was doing what she thought was better for me.

Last edited:
Basically, if they see you weak, they will attack, not only weakness will attack, but weird behavior and appearance, is simple.
It's mother nature doing her job.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and SayNoToRotting
Jfl remember this bluepill you were told as a kid? It’s bs. Movies and shit would always show the bully having something he’s secretly sad or insecure about, and that’s why he’s mean.

Jfl that’s bluepill shit.

If some gl dude bullies you it’s because you look or act weird and it’s funny to him. Then he goes on with his day to fuck hot chicks because he’s hot and nt.

I’ve actually bullied people in the past and I can tell you it wasn’t because I was insecure about shit, it’s because the kid acted like a faggot.

THEIR GAS LIGHTING YOU I GUARANTEE YOU WHY CAUSE THEY ARE PSYCOPATH'S NO FUCKING EXCITES THEM THEY NEED A HUSK THEY CAN CONTROL DUDE'S BE CARE FULL OUT THEIR THEIR IS A LOT OF GAS LIGHTER'S OUT THEIR

Only respectable bullies are pure bullies, machiavellian and high iq, you won't see them beat up kids in front of people because they aren't retarded and are aware of the risks it could do to their social status

Meanwhile here's your average bully

None of the bullies in my school were genuinely gl tho

legit thread but kill yourself nonetheless
Knew someone would say this. The kid was one of my best friends. It was just a phase and then we went back to being friends lol