BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY (Offering LEGIT Passive Income)

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
JUST TO START (IF YOUR DUMB AF PLEASE DONT DM ME, IM BEGGING YOU)
icegif-146.gif
Whatsup, this month I did 15k in revenue and am going to start outsourcing some of my work. I already have a friend doing this for me, but just incase he doesnt actually go through with it ive decided to open this opportunity up to the vultures of .org

I own an agency, id teach you how to outreach for me, youd get a % of the people you close, after that its passive income while I do the work. Eventually im going to need to teach somone how to do the work but im not at that stage yet.
wolf-of-wall-street.gif

Some requirements ima need from anyone applying.
#1 :
They gotta have a decent ammount of time to do this
#2 : Gotta be hungry for it, im not including you if your not actually gonna do the work
#3 : 10 minutes of time to hop on a discord call with me so I can teach you this outreach process

Thats about it for now, this job is probably better for young people who dont have a job. Easy online passive income for fun work.
Let me know if your interested on my discord Timothy#2296

(Just so I dont waste anyone's time this is my offer for now)
If you get 30% from the client youll get 10% if you get 25% yoll get 5% if you get 20% youll get paid based on how much they make, (Probably about 1-2k a month depending on they do)

BelatedImportantArmadillo-max-1mb.gif

QNA :

*How do I know this isnt a waste of my time*
With my outreach method that ill teach you, you get 1 response around every 5 messages which compared to a normal SMMA doing email marketing you get a message every 30-100 messages .

*What if I stop after I get a client or two*
Then you dont have to do it anymore and youll still get your %

Last edited:
dont listen to this mfer using wolf of wallstreet gifs, invest in factories instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, PYT, Danish_Retard and 4 others
dont listen to this mfer using wolf of wallstreet gifs, invest in factories instead.
BASED, real and true. I use wolf of wallstreet gifs on most of my threads

wolf-of-wall-street.gif

• +1
Reactions: Eren and Deleted member 27066
lol

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I'm young and naive, perfect for your predatory practices (y)(y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Eren, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
mirin, I wish I could be apart of this but I'm too high inhib

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Sondern
What services will we work wìth

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
What services will we work wìth
Idk what you mean by that. You’re just outreaching with my custom outreach method and every client you get, you get a %

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aypo129 and LowTrust
Minimum age requirement?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and ascension
Nothin to lose, If you have a lot of free time hmu
Yea I'll do it tomorrow after I'm finished with something important, I have lots of free time
You’re just outreaching with my custom outreach method and every client you get, you get a %
Can you pay in crypto? What platform are we going to be using to outreach to them, would you mind elaborating more on the method, also what niche are you in

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Yea I'll do it tomorrow after I'm finished with something important, I have lots of free time

Can you pay in crypto? What platform are we going to be using to outreach to them, would you mind elaborating more on the method, also what niche are you in
In crypto? Idk prob not, maybe if I put the money into cashApp and then transfer it to crypto. I can’t talk about the platform outreach or niche yet tho, cuz it’s untapped. I can explain in a call tho to you personally if your interested

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
JUST TO START (IF YOUR DUMB AF PLEASE DONT DM ME, IM BEGGING YOU)
icegif-146.gif
Whatsup, this month I did 15k in revenue and am going to start outsourcing some of my work. I already have a friend doing this for me, but just incase he doesnt actually go through with it ive decided to open this opportunity up to the vultures of .org

I own an agency, id teach you how to outreach for me, youd get a % of the people you close, after that its passive income while I do the work. Eventually im going to need to teach somone how to do the work but im not at that stage yet.
wolf-of-wall-street.gif

Some requirements ima need from anyone applying.
#1 :
They gotta have a decent ammount of time to do this
#2 : Gotta be hungry for it, im not including you if your not actually gonna do the work
#3 : 10 minutes of time to hop on a discord call with me so I can teach you this outreach process

Thats about it for now, this job is probably better for young people who dont have a job. Easy online passive income for fun work.
Let me know if your interested on my discord Timothy#2296

(Just so I dont waste anyone's time this is my offer for now)
If you get 30% from the client youll get 10% if you get 25% yoll get 5% if you get 20% youll get paid based on how much they make, (Probably about 1-2k a month depending on they do)

BelatedImportantArmadillo-max-1mb.gif

QNA :

*How do I know this isnt a waste of my time*
With my outreach method that ill teach you, you get 1 response around every 5 messages which compared to a normal SMMA doing email marketing you get a message every 30-100 messages .

*What if I stop after I get a client or two*
Then you dont have to do it anymore and youll still get your %
Bumping just for one last time + an update. Ive already got enough people although if you still want to do it. I think I may accept one more person so hmu if your interested

• Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Bookmarking this for the future just in case