Buy BNX

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Next prediction. $1.11 at the moment. Breakout high hit.

@4ever @eduardkoopman @forevergymcelling

Don't risk more than you can afford to lose. But it'll be interesting to see where this goes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fl0w, eduardkoopman, augariiru and 2 others
Is BNX a shitcoin?

Is BNX a shitcoin?
$276,968,063 market cap.

$40,068,953 daily trading volume.

Not so much of a shitcoin. But the whole market aside from BTC is pretty risky, relatively.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and forevergymcelling
$276,968,063 market cap.

$40,068,953 daily trading volume.

Not so much of a shitcoin. But the whole market aside from BTC is pretty risky, relatively.
@forevergymcelling Generally under $500M marketcap and under $50M daily trading volume consistently, is a shitcoin in my eyes. I'd typically avoid trading them even unleveraged.

There's also a swap on Binance called BTCDOMUSDT, which seems to have trended upward significantly on such low bidirectional volatility (it's an index that tracks Bitcoin's dominance). So essentially BTCs marketcap, ratioed against the some metric of all other non-BTC coin marketcaps. The divergence just keeps growing and it seemed like a great trade. Bit pissed I missed that.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and forevergymcelling
how do you buy this type of bit coin?

how do you buy this type of bit coin?
It's a future on Binance

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940
Matt Walsh says, I do.

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
fkn binance says my source of wealth declaration failed

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
do you think it's gonna break the ath?

yo it's pumping rn

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
@Seth Walsh What do you think about Monero long-term? It's the most anonymous coin

@Seth Walsh What do you think about Monero long-term? It's the most anonymous coin
i like monero, for it's mogger privacy commitment since the start They never budged, not even when they were trown of plenty exchanges, because they are to anonumous basically.
Price wise, I dunno, for monero,. But it's privacy mogging, makes it have 1 great utility.

Idk I LOVE LOVE Monero. But it’s market just moves sideways, so I’ll never trade it

What are your conviction plays for this run ? @Seth Walsh

What are your conviction plays for this run ? @Seth Walsh
Bro you copied my signature :eek:

And idk. The top coins will all go up if everything goes on a tear again. I can't see good trades until they're actually propped up to be traded. i.e., HIGH, BNX. Solana was different but it still hasn't reached it's all time high, nor its 3 or 6 month highs.

Feels crazy 1 year ago people said I was shilling it for saying to get it at $15.

Semen retention

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Up 30% in 2 days while other cryptos fell. Don’t believe me, just check the charts, the prices and the time of my post

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: howtoloooksmax? and TechnoBoss
Fuck I'm missing out on your good advice because I have no money to get started. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Next prediction. $1.11 at the moment. Breakout high hit.

@4ever @eduardkoopman @forevergymcelling

Don't risk more than you can afford to lose. But it'll be interesting to see where this goes.
Up at $1.45

$1.50 now. Up 37%