7.5 inches in penile length is actually VERY long

yandex99

yandex99

Zephir
thats a very long tarse.I don't get size queens that say that's just average.most men add 2-3 inches in length.

6 inches they say 8 inches etc

I'm running a subliminal where one guy went from 15cm to 16cm in 7 days of one loop(BDLM by subliminalclub).I can feel heat in my penis and thighs when running it,it works.I'm 6.5 inches BPEL in length and my goal is 7.5-8 inches BPEL in length.that's more than enough.

Mind you this white woman I slept with last year 3 times used to go on about how big my cock was,she said it was 'big'but not huge.

also,the wider a cock is,the smaller or stubbier it looks.you want to have a normal sized cock but long in length to really look very long.and 7.5 inches is very long,I measured it for 20 minutes with a ruler and it was VERY long(I have ocd hence for 20 minutes).

also.0.5 inches makes a difference,I remember seeing a 6 inch penis next to a 6.5 one and the 6.5 one looked significantly bigger.the owner of the penile traction device company showed this to encourage men to buy his product since it at the very least adds .5 inches in 6 months(Which is too much effort and time for me,I rather use the 40$ paid subliminal I bought )

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei, alriodai and 2 others
thats a very long tarse.I don't get size queens that say that's just average.most men add 2-3 inches in length.

I'm running a subliminal where one guy went from 15cm to 16cm in 7 days of one loop(BDLM by subliminalclub).I can feel heat in my penis and thighs when running it,it works.I'm 6.5 inches BPEL in length and my goal is 7.5-8 inches BPEL in length.that's more than enough.

Mind you this white woman I slept with last year 3 times used to go on about how big my cock was,she said it was 'big'but not huge.

also,the wider a cock is,the smaller or stubbier it looks.you want to have a normal sized cock but long in length to really look very long.and 7.5 inches is very long,I measured it for 20 minutes with a ruler and it was VERY long(I have ocd hence for 20 minutes).

also.0.5 inches makes a difference,I remember seeing a 6 inch penis next to a 6.5 one and the 6.5 one looked significantly bigger.the owner of the penile traction device company showed this to encourage men to buy his product since it at the very least adds .5 inches in 6 months(Which is too much effort and time for me,I rather use the 40$ paid subliminal I bought )
7 X 5 looks like a pencil. It's either 8 X 6 or nothing @cytoplasm

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, klip11, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
7 X 5 looks like a pencil. It's either 8 X 6 or nothing @cytoplasm
7 and a half inches in length is VERY long,it's huge in length.
I'm not talking about 5 inch girth.

average size for bbc

Girth is all that matters tbh. Sub 6 = ldar.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, cytoplasm and buflek
5 inch girth is perfect for it to look long as fuck

5.5 inch girth is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogre and St.TikTokcel

Low iq. Just buy PE equipment jfl if you think that’s gonna do anything i used to believe it did

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I agree with all except for a wider dick looking smaller. Girth is super important for size. In fact, it’s even more important than length (proof in next paragraph). And length and girth together have a multiplicative effect on total size of the penis, namely the volume, which is what matters for size.

If we take the penis to be a cylinder, the total volume (size) is equal to pi*r^2*h, where r is basically girth and h is length. Ignore pi. So in fact girth contributes more to total size relative to length, since girth is squared.

And truly the bigger a dick becomes in length and girth, the more disproportionately big it becomes. Growth is not linear, but exponential. For instance an 8x6 dick has a total volume of 905inch whereas a 7x5 “only” has 550. And a 6x4 is 300. You can see how the total volume difference between 8x6 and 7x5 is 355, but between 6x4 it’s only 250. Hence why you probably thought a 6.5 was much bigger than 6.0, probably the girth was affected a bit as well tho

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
Low iq. Just buy PE equipment jfl if you think that’s gonna do anything i used to believe it did
Unironically I grew my dick by 1 inch in length and 0.5 in girth with PE

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and plukee
Thank you for the motivation bhai what was your starting point cause im gonna start PE soon even tho im never gonna be able to get with anyone for awhile

• Love it
Reactions: mogre
Thank you for the motivation bhai what was your starting point cause im gonna start PE soon even tho im never gonna be able to get with anyone for awhile
My current is 7.7x5.6 when I have a good erection. Starting was 6.7x5 about 2 years ago.

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
Can you make your girth uniform with PE? Like if your dick is thinner at the base

For me it was most important to get a routine that doesn't take me hours every day. So I had to get devices.
I got an ADS (all day stretcher) device and a pump (bathmate) and later on I got an extender (basically similar to ADS but has a stronger pull).
My routine is to pump every day when I take a shower for ~15-20 minutes split in 2 sets. It's really easy since I just leave the pump hanging and I shampoo, etc. in the meantime.
Then I use the extender for 3-4 hours on average everyday, takes me literally 1 minute to put on and 1 minute to take it off. So while I'm working/studying, etc. my dick grows passively.
That's literally how I made my gains with least effort possible.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Swarthy Knight and IvanTheSpaceBiker
Can you make your girth uniform with PE? Like if your dick is thinner at the base
Not sure but I don't think you can. It's normal to have a slightly thinner base tho I have that too.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
My current is 7.7x5.6 when I have a good erection. Starting was 6.7x5 about 2 years ago.
Boarding 8 inches is such lifefuel. Even for 2 years that’s worth it

• +1
Goal is to get to 8x6, I think i will manage with the length but girth gains are getting way harder now.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Goal is to get to 8x6, I think i will manage with the length but girth gains are getting way harder now.
Just get girth fillers

Boarding 8 inches is such lifefuel. Even for 2 years that’s worth it
Totally worth it brah, some chicks I'm with have a bit of pain but get wet asf and moan like crazy when I insert it for the first time. Also doing long deep strokes feels so good and dominant.

For me it was most important to get a routine that doesn't take me hours every day. So I had to get devices.
I got an ADS (all day stretcher) device and a pump (bathmate) and later on I got an extender (basically similar to ADS but has a stronger pull).
My routine is to pump every day when I take a shower for ~15-20 minutes split in 2 sets. It's really easy since I just leave the pump hanging and I shampoo, etc. in the meantime.
Then I use the extender for 3-4 hours on average everyday, takes me literally 1 minute to put on and 1 minute to take it off. So while I'm working/studying, etc. my dick grows passively.
That's literally how I made my gains with least effort possible.
Could you make a lot of erect length gains (1"-1.5") with just a traction extender?

Women love my dick:owo:

Could you make a lot of erect length gains (1"-1.5") with just a traction extender?
Yep I basically gained that inch primarily through an extender. If you wanna grow more tho you gotta start hanging, but that takes too much time for me tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
why brah I'm only trying to give u lifefuel, don't ropemaxx pls:soy:
Ik bhai but im in a rage mood rn cause i fucking hate people who never have to worry about there appearance get into LTRS meanwhile with me being autistic and ugly I can’t have that. Im 18 next month man i had subhuman treatment in school and missed out on my best years

Ik bhai but im in a rage mood rn cause i fucking hate people who never have to worry about there appearance get into LTRS meanwhile with me being autistic and ugly I can’t have that. Im 18 next month man i had subhuman treatment in school and missed out on my best years
I kinda missed my hs years too brah, but you're still young I hope you can looksmaxx to high MTN so you can start living life. I see ur 6'3'' so you got that to halo you at least, I would honestly give $30k if not more to be 6'1'' from 5'8'' bro. I'm also a bit oldcel so believe me being 18 you have your life ahead of you and you can still get with young foids if you ascend in the next 5-6 years.

I kinda missed my hs years too brah, but you're still young I hope you can looksmaxx to high MTN so you can start living life. I see ur 6'3'' so you got that to halo you at least, I would honestly give $30k if not more to be 6'1'' from 5'8'' bro. I'm also a bit oldcel so believe me being 18 you have your life ahead of you and you can still get with young foids if you ascend in the next 5-6 years.
Im trying to ascend. This year imma just get softmaxxes done and lean down

• Love it

Send the subliminal

Are you negro?

link the subliminal please?

Does my asian dick count?