EXPOSING THE BLACK FEMCEL @Aloha (GTFIH)

Is @Aloha male?

• Total voters
Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
Hello, fellow looksmaxxers. In this thread, I'm going to expose the user @Aloha for being female.

As we all know, on .org, females are not allowed to participate.

Now, @Aloha was actually already cleared of being female by a moderator.
However, I DO NOT believe that 'his' proof of being male was sufficient, and I will explain why at the end of this thread.
But first, I will explain why I believe @Aloha is female.

You see, I've had my eye on @Aloha for a couple of weeks now, and I am highly confident that @Aloha is, in fact, female, and not the homosexual male that 'he' claims to be.

I will now point out all the inconsistencies in @Aloha's claims that I've observed.

1. Klinefelter's Syndrome Claim:
Interestingly enough, @Aloha claims to have been diagnosed with Klinefelter's Syndrome, which conveniently explains why 'he' looks so feminine.
I have diagnosed KF

For those who haven't seen 'him', here is 'his' face:
Face3
Face1

And here is 'his' body:
Body1
Body2
Now, why would 'he' cover 'his' chest?
Well, as It turns out even when men develop extreme gynecomastia, it doesn't quite resemble female breasts.
It's likely that 'he' wouldn't be able to pass 'his' breasts off as male gynecomastia and thus chooses to hide them.

But let's, for a moment, entertain the idea that 'he' has male gynecomastia.
On looksmax.org, Klinefelter's Syndrome is a notable meme, which naturally leads to skepticism when such claims arise.

To lay down the facts, Klinefelter Syndrome is a genetic condition affecting about 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 newborn males. A significant aspect to consider is that only about 25% of these cases are diagnosed. This statistic adjusts the probability of someone having and being diagnosed with Klinefelter's to approximately 1 in 3,000. However, the probability is actually even lower, as Black people are less likely to be diagnosed with Klinefelter's.

@Aloha does possess physical characteristics somewhat aligning with Klinefelter Syndrome, such as a feminine appearance. However, 'he' is unusually feminine, even for a male with Klinefelter's. I googled 'Klinefelter's face', and the faces do not look similar at all to @Aloha's:
KlineFace1webp
KlineFace2
KlineFace3

Furthermore, 'he' also describes 'himself' as having features less typical of the condition, such as being 5'5" in height.
i’m 5’5
Which is strange, because on average, Klinefelter males are 6'2". Given these details, the statistical likelihood of 'him' having Klinefelter's is even lower.

Another aspect to consider is IQ.
On average, Klinefelter males have IQs that are 15 points lower.
Yet, @Aloha scored 118 on a legitimate IQ test.
'He' does seem intelligent, so I don't doubt 'his' claim of having an IQ of 118.
I got 118 on one when I was in a psych ward(long story)

All these facts, coupled with the atypical presentation of the alleged Klinefelter's symptoms and the overall context of how Klinefelter's is treated as a meme in our community, lead me to hypothesize that @Aloha doesn't have Klinefelter's and is using it as a cover for 'his' feminine appearance.

2. 'His' Female Gaze:
I was suspicious of @Aloha from the moment I saw 'his' face.

One of the first things I did was test whether 'he' had a female or male gaze.

Here's the thing: I'm a highly uncanny looking person, as I've been told countless times by women, leading to my status as a KV incel.

Men, however, typically exhibit the male gaze, so they usually say things like, "Wow, your jawline is good" or "Nice hunter eyes, bro!"
This is also true for homosexual men, and especially for a highly feminine homosexual bottom like @Aloha claims to be.

So, I posted my face and gave my stats (6' tall and 7.8" BP cock) and asked @Aloha if 'he' would let me hit.

'His' response would determine whether 'he' had a male homosexual gaze or a female gaze.

'His' response made it clear:
Honestly you look highly uncanny like a warhammer 40k character to me, it's rather offputting
It seems that 'he' has a female gaze. I have had many rejections from women that sounded just like that.

But it doesn't stop there.

I then asked 'him' what kind of men 'he' found attractive.
What kind of men do you find attractive then?

'His' response?
View attachment 2528670View attachment 2528671View attachment 2528673View attachment 2528675View attachment 2528680

White with dark features and harmony

That's pretty much my type

Not necessarily roboost/stronk bones
Well, as you can see, this is textbook female gaze.

This significantly undermines 'his' claims of being a homosexual male.

BUT IT DOESN'T STOP THERE!

I finally asked 'him' what the ideal penis size would be.
Interesting. Seems like you've the typical female gaze.

I'm curious, what would the ideal penis size be? Apparently a big dick is a very valuable asset when running grinder game.

And 'his' response again is a testament to 'him' being female:
6.5+ probably

Now, some of you may not know this, but penis size is extremely important to gay men.

On .org, we frequently joke about the importance of penis size with phrases like "8" x 6" or death" or "Anything under 7" is a dicklet."

In the gay community, this actually holds true.

If you're a dicklet, you're going to be a bottom; there's no way around it.

And gay men aren't afraid to say this either.

They will openly brag about being able to take 8", and openly display their gigantic dildos.

I have multiple gay friends, and there have been at least two occasions where I've been to their place and seen a massive dildo on the kitchen table or on the sofa.

They don't have shame.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS.

Women, however, usually don't express a desire for these gigantic sizes.
They often say that 6.5" in length is perfect and that any more can hit the cervix, causing discomfort.
You might argue that they're being modest or dishonest, but this doesn't change their typical response, and @Aloha's response mirrors that of a woman. This lends further credibility to the notion that 'he' isn't a homosexual male.

3. His Suspicious Relationship with @thecel:
I've noticed that @Aloha and @thecel seem to be close friends.
Interestingly, @thecel uses she/her pronouns when referring to @Aloha
@Aloha

I’m so mad sis
I’m sad that @
Aloha
@Aloha has a bf bc I wanna be her gf

@
Sprinkles
@Sprinkles good thing for you she’s taken

@thecel even straight up says @Aloha is a woman here:
Yes. OP is straight because she’s a woman.

This is odd because @Aloha claims to be a homosexual male, not a transgender.
I speculate that @thecel might be intentionally using she/her pronouns for @Aloha as a form of subtle signaling or symbolic messaging, akin to 'predictive programming' or 'symbolism'.

This suggests that @thecel is aware of @Aloha being female, despite @Aloha's forum persona as a homosexual male.
The choice of pronouns might thus serve as a hidden message or an insider reference.
Essentiality @thecel is mocking the forum rules.
@thecel is undoubtedly highly intelligent, and he's also highly confident in his intellectual abilities.

He believes he can break the forum rules, and get away it, because he thinks his intellect makes him superior to others.

This isn't just a one time thing either.

@thecel has been consistently breaking the forum rules for a long time.
Specifically this rule "Post low-effort or LBGTQ content"
Here's five examples of him posting LBGTQ content, and thus breaking forum rules:

Every time he uses she/her pronouns to refer to @Aloha, he's probably laughing, thinking, "Those idiots actually believe @Aloha is male despite all the obvious female features. Hahaha, such simpletons."

4. 'His' Unusual Homosexual Relationship:
Firstly, @Aloha has stated 'he' has never engaged in anal sex.

A user asked if @Aloha has ever been sodomized.

Here's the definition of sodomize:
Sodomize

Did @Aloha get sodomized?

From 'his' own admission, @Aloha confirms 'he' has never had anal sex.
It's extremely rare, if not unheard of, for a homosexual man to have never experienced anal sex.
Believe it or not, going by the literal definition of sodomy no

Additionally, 'his' long-term relationship raises questions.
We all know gay men are degenerate.
The average western gay men has a body count in the 100's.
They meet up with a new dude from grinder weekly.
Interestingly, @Aloha has been in a three-year long-term relationship with a white country guy, who also seems to be the rare type of homosexual that isn't promiscuous.
all things considered I'm in a pretty good place with a 3 year LTR and some things to look forward to

This might seem like a small detail, but it adds to the growing pile of evidence suggesting that @Aloha is female.

5. 'His' Pinterest Account:
@Aloha's Pinterest account is quite revealing.
'He' has collections consisting of BWWM Couples (Black Women, White Male), female surgery pictures, female hairstyles, and female clothes.
Would a homosexual male really be interested in these topics?
Pinterest

Here's 'his' Pinterest account, for you to review the content 'he's' interested in:
(Note: 'He' posted his Pinterest account 'himself', so this is NOT doxxing.)

My Conclusion on @Aloha:
@Aloha appears to be a psy-op, orchestrated by a black femcel, aiming to introduce homosexuality and transgenderism to .org.
I believe @thecel is also part of orchestrating this psy-op.
This is not the first instance of a black femcel attempting to attack .org.
We recently had a black femcel TikToker who claimed responsibility for the DDoS attacks.
There was also an incident where @curlyheadjames had a confrontation with another black femcel.

For some reason, these black femcels insist on attacking our community.
We must be vigilant and push back.

Proof of Being Male - Why @Aloha's Evidence is Insufficient:
Now I will explain why the proof of being male, @Aloha provided is NOT SUFFICIENT.
The proof @Aloha provided was a voice clip:
how did you "prove you're a dude"? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

A voice clip lol

Interestingly, @Aloha apparently sounds like a typical white person.
Definitely not hood lol. Most people say I sound like a typical white/Asian Canadian person

@Aloha has been in a long-term relationship (LTR) for three years with a white boyfriend.
I'm confident that @Aloha got 'his' white boyfriend to speak in the voice clip sent.
This is why a voice clip alone is insufficient as proof.

Here's what we need to verify that @Aloha is male:
'He' should send a picture or video of 'his' cock with 'his' username written on a piece of paper in the frame.

If 'he's' unable to provide this, 'he' should be banned for being female.

In a community that values male experiences and adherence to male-only membership, it is critical that the moderators respond to my thread in an appropriate manner.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EggKing, roping3264, Ark and 64 others
Good thread nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, schizo echochamber, BowlCutMogger and 14 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: xeyt, BowlCutMogger, Skywalker and 16 others
Was just thinking about this in the shower, then i see you made a thread on it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, schizo echochamber, BowlCutMogger and 12 others
'He' should send a picture or video of 'his' cock with 'his' username written on a piece of paper in the frame.
Only read this and I agree I would like to see it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, Umbra, It'snotover and 6 others
i’d make that nigger my sex slave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, anthony111553, schizo echochamber and 24 others
While he is extremely feminine in appearance and behaviour, the small bit of masculinity in his face is still clear and apparent

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Jamaldickjavontus, bradpittshairline and 6 others
based thread

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Spiritualcell
If I ran a company that needed exemplary researchers, I would employ you in a heart-beat. What a fantastic fucking nerd you are. Jesus Christ. So thorough. Beauuuuuutiful. You are ChatGPT with a human element baby.

Muah. There's a kiss from Ravi. Felt you needed it. Since you fucking did this for free. What a twat!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kanderior, anthony111553, schizo echochamber and 28 others
Dnrd + the account is clearly satire jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and Spiritualcell
While he is extremely feminine in appearance and behaviour, the small bit of masculinity in his face is still clear and apparent
all black women can pass as men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, kanderior, anthony111553 and 24 others
I thought this nigga pfp was a joke so many loonies in org could make a mental ward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, anthony111553, nanefer and 6 others
If I ran a company that needed exemplary researchers, I would employ you in a heart-beat. What a fantastic fucking nerd you are. Jesus Christ. So thorough. Beauuuuuutiful. You are ChatGPT with a human element baby.

Muah. There's a kiss from Ravi. Felt you needed it. Since you fucking did this for free. What a twat!
Thank you!

That kiss alone made it all worth it!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and thecel
schizoid power

• Woah
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Oh shit, drama :popcorn:

• JFL
Somebody do some fact-checking on Kienfelters. I don't know if this is true, and I want somebody else to check.

• +1
Lmao all because I joked about you wanting to bang your sis

Nigga think he L trying to catch dark fagami

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, RichardSpencel, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
Hello, fellow looksmaxxers. In this thread, I'm going to expose the user @Aloha for being female.

However, I DO NOT believe that 'his' proof of being male was sufficient, and I will explain why at the end of this thread.

You see, I've had my eye on @Aloha for a couple of weeks now, and I am highly confident that @Aloha is, in fact, female, and not the homosexual male that 'he' claims to be.

I will now point out all the inconsistencies in @Aloha's claims that I've observed.

Interestingly enough, @Aloha claims to have been diagnosed with Klinefelter's Syndrome, which conveniently explains why 'he' looks so feminine.

View attachment 2568089View attachment 2568045

And here is 'his' body:
Well, as It turns out even when men develop extreme gynecomastia, it doesn't quite resemble female breasts.
It's likely that 'he' wouldn't be able to pass 'his' breasts off as male gynecomastia and thus chooses to hide them.

On looksmax.org, Klinefelter's Syndrome is a notable meme, which naturally leads to skepticism when such claims arise.

To lay down the facts, Klinefelter Syndrome is a genetic condition affecting about 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 newborn males. A significant aspect to consider is that only about 25% of these cases are diagnosed. This statistic adjusts the probability of someone having and being diagnosed with Klinefelter's to approximately 1 in 3,000. However, the probability is actually even lower, as Black people are less likely to be diagnosed with Klinefelter's.

@Aloha does possess physical characteristics somewhat aligning with Klinefelter Syndrome, such as a feminine appearance. However, 'he' is unusually feminine, even for a male with Klinefelter's. I googled 'Klinefelter's face', and the faces do not look similar at all to @Aloha's:

Furthermore, 'he' also describes 'himself' as having features less typical of the condition, such as being 5'5" in height.

Which is strange, because on average, Klinefelter males are 6'2". Given these details, the statistical likelihood of 'him' having Klinefelter's is even lower.

'He' does seem intelligent, so I don't doubt 'his' claim of having an IQ of 118.

All these facts, coupled with the atypical presentation of the alleged Klinefelter's symptoms and the overall context of how Klinefelter's is treated as a meme in our community, lead me to hypothesize that @Aloha doesn't have Klinefelter's and is using it as a cover for 'his' feminine appearance.

2. 'His' Female Gaze:

Here's the thing: I'm a highly uncanny looking person, as I've been told countless times by women, leading to my status as a KV incel.

Men, however, typically exhibit the male gaze, so they usually say things like, "Wow, your jawline is good" or "Nice hunter eyes, bro!"
This is also true for homosexual men, and especially for a highly feminine homosexual bottom like @Aloha claims to be.

So, I posted my face and gave my stats (6' tall and 7.8" BP cock) and asked @Aloha if 'he' would let me hit.

'His' response would determine whether 'he' had a male homosexual gaze or a female gaze.

It seems that 'he' has a female gaze. I have had many rejections from women that sounded just like that.

'His' response?

Now, some of you may not know this, but penis size is extremely important to gay men.

On .org, we frequently joke about the importance of penis size with phrases like "8" x 6" or death" or "Anything under 7" is a dicklet."

They will openly brag about being able to take 8", and openly display their gigantic dildos.

I have multiple gay friends, and there have been at least two occasions where I've been to their place and seen a massive dildo on the kitchen table or on the sofa.

They don't have shame.

They often say that 6.5" in length is perfect and that any more can hit the cervix, causing discomfort.
You might argue that they're being modest or dishonest, but this doesn't change their typical response, and @Aloha's response mirrors that of a woman. This lends further credibility to the notion that 'he' isn't a homosexual male.

I speculate that @thecel might be intentionally using she/her pronouns for @Aloha as a form of subtle signaling or symbolic messaging, akin to 'predictive programming' or 'symbolism'.

This suggests that @thecel is aware of @Aloha being female, despite @Aloha's forum persona as a homosexual male.
The choice of pronouns might thus serve as a hidden message or an insider reference.
@thecel is undoubtedly highly intelligent, and he's also highly confident in his intellectual abilities.

He believes he can break the forum rules, and get away it, because he thinks his intellect makes him superior to others.

Here's five examples of him posting LBGTQ content, and thus breaking forum rules:

Every time he uses she/her pronouns to refer to @Aloha, he's probably laughing, thinking, "Those idiots actually believe @Aloha is male despite all the obvious female features. Hahaha, such simpletons."

View attachment 2568109

It's extremely rare, if not unheard of, for a homosexual man to have never experienced anal sex.

Interestingly, @Aloha has been in a three-year long-term relationship with a white country guy, who also seems to be the rare type of homosexual that isn't promiscuous.

This might seem like a small detail, but it adds to the growing pile of evidence suggesting that @Aloha is female.

'He' has collections consisting of BWWM Couples (Black Women, White Male), female surgery pictures, female hairstyles, and female clothes.
View attachment 2568154

Here's 'his' Pinterest account, for you to review the content 'he's' interested in:

My Conclusion on @Aloha:
@Aloha appears to be a psy-op, orchestrated by a black femcel, aiming to introduce homosexuality and transgenderism to .org.
We recently had a black femcel TikToker who claimed responsibility for the DDoS attacks.
There was also an incident where @curlyheadjames had a confrontation with another black femcel.

Now I will explain why the proof of being male, @Aloha provided is NOT SUFFICIENT.

@Aloha has been in a long-term relationship (LTR) for three years with a white boyfriend.
I'm confident that @Aloha got 'his' white boyfriend to speak in the voice clip sent.

In a community that values male experiences and adherence to male-only membership, it is critical that the moderators respond to my thread in an appropriate manner.
How the fuck do people think that's a guy body clearly a woman

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, anthony111553, !MagicMan777 and 9 others
bro’s on his detective arc

Animation Magnify GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, !MagicMan777, RichardSpencel and 10 others

And here is 'his' body:

2. 'His' Female Gaze:

'His' response?

They don't have shame.

View attachment 2568109

View attachment 2568154

My Conclusion on @Aloha:

Niggamaxxing at its finest

• JFL
Lmao all because I joked about you wanting to bang your sis

Nigga think he L trying to catch dark fagami

Yo, what are your hobbies?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Spiritualcell
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: xeyt, tyroneorkms, efidescontinuado and 5 others
I am furiously F5ing this thread. I wish I had a cheeseburger, large fries, a Dr. Pepper and a tub of ice cream.
Hopefuly this isn't the climax yet :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, It'snotover and Spiritualcell
yeah, her pinterest is very suspicious

• +1

"The mods may be convinced.. but I won't buy it until I see his BBC with my own eyes"

AlbedoBase XL Femboy African light yagami with dreadlocks hold 0 2
AlbedoBase XL Femboy African light yagami with dreadlocks hold 0

"So thinks looksmax users start turning gay all of a sudden just by happenstance... some master detective. All I have to do is write his name in my fag note"

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sushifart, xeyt, rteme and 12 others
Literally typical male incel hobbies

Reading, gaming, anime, manga, skateboarding, hiking etc

You don't fucking have to be an incel bro. Chill out. This site isn't an incel site.

Incel dot is would ban you in a heart-beat though lol so don't even try gong there, hahahaa.

Anime and manga? Yeah that's some Zoomer shit dude. What about sports?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Sprinkles
Klinefelters

• +1
Buck status: broken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, yirma19, RichardSpencel and 3 others
U wrote all that to see BBC, state of the forum

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, rteme, It'snotover and 11 others
You don't fucking have to be an incel bro. Chill out. This site isn't an incel site.

Incel dot is would ban you in a heart-beat though lol so don't even try gong there, hahahaa.

Anime and manga? Yeah that's some Zoomer shit dude. What about sports?
Lol I have an .is org but I respectfully gaymin over there out of dignity for the culture

I feel .org is more fag adjacent so I don't lol

I don't like sports much never did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sozz, MakinItHappen and Lookologist003
Literally typical male incel hobbies

Reading, gaming, anime, manga, skateboarding, hiking etc

when’s the last time you went hiking?

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
he's a theoretical niggicist just like me

• Woah
Lol I have an .is org but I respectfully gaymin over there out of dignity for the culture

Your account being?

Am I good looking, smooth and charismatic in your homo opinion?

3766767 71528252

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyroneorkms, efidescontinuado, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
btw @Spiͯriͯtualcel great use of bold text halo. I might need to start doing this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nanefer, Ricky212, thecel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, yirma19, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
He’s nice to me so idc

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, thecel, WanderingBurro and 3 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, MakinItHappen and Spiritualcell
He's a high iq user ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 21345 and Spiritualcell
Last week

I have like 5 posts and haven't posted in forever I'm no one there lol

Lol not my type but you definitely mog the average curry and look good

So it's because I have shit-stains on my skin?

Why would that make me not your type, since it's still an upgrade from being an invisible colour?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and Lookologist003
He's a high iq user ngl
This is the biggest proof in my favor

What femcel regularly quotes dead rayciss white men from 400 years ago

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon and Lookologist003
So it's because I have shit-stains on my skin?

Why would that make me not your type, since it's still an upgrade from being an invisible colour?
Tbh I don't feel I'm worthy of a brahmin slayer of your caliber. I can only handle pigskin betas sadly due to my crippling self esteem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MakinItHappen and Lookologist003

And here is 'his' body:

2. 'His' Female Gaze:

'His' response?

They don't have shame.

View attachment 2568109

View attachment 2568154

My Conclusion on @Aloha:

Not reading but he posted his dick

read most of it ngl and all that just for this

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
soon opposite versions of thecel and him will invade org, ftm's will be posting frame and voicemaxxing botb's

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
Lol I haven't posted it yet

I will make a thread shortly showing my body now and you'll see it's the same as the one from early but showing you know what

I intend to put a stop to these rumors

I can tag whoever wants to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, WanderingBurro and Lookologist003
if bro ground making money like he grinds shitposting here he'd be elon musk by now
mirin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, It'snotover and ccwarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back