EXPOSING THE BLACK FEMCEL @Aloha (GTFIH)

Is @Aloha male?

• Total voters
Hello, fellow looksmaxxers. In this thread, I'm going to expose the user @Aloha for being female.

As we all know, on .org, females are not allowed to participate.

Now, @Aloha was actually already cleared of being female by a moderator.
However, I DO NOT believe that 'his' proof of being male was sufficient, and I will explain why at the end of this thread.
But first, I will explain why I believe @Aloha is female.

You see, I've had my eye on @Aloha for a couple of weeks now, and I am highly confident that @Aloha is, in fact, female, and not the homosexual male that 'he' claims to be.

I will now point out all the inconsistencies in @Aloha's claims that I've observed.

1. Klinefelter's Syndrome Claim:
Interestingly enough, @Aloha claims to have been diagnosed with Klinefelter's Syndrome, which conveniently explains why 'he' looks so feminine.

For those who haven't seen 'him', here is 'his' face:
View attachment 2568089View attachment 2568045

And here is 'his' body:
Now, why would 'he' cover 'his' chest?
Well, as It turns out even when men develop extreme gynecomastia, it doesn't quite resemble female breasts.
It's likely that 'he' wouldn't be able to pass 'his' breasts off as male gynecomastia and thus chooses to hide them.

But let's, for a moment, entertain the idea that 'he' has male gynecomastia.
On looksmax.org, Klinefelter's Syndrome is a notable meme, which naturally leads to skepticism when such claims arise.

To lay down the facts, Klinefelter Syndrome is a genetic condition affecting about 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 newborn males. A significant aspect to consider is that only about 25% of these cases are diagnosed. This statistic adjusts the probability of someone having and being diagnosed with Klinefelter's to approximately 1 in 3,000. However, the probability is actually even lower, as Black people are less likely to be diagnosed with Klinefelter's.

@Aloha does possess physical characteristics somewhat aligning with Klinefelter Syndrome, such as a feminine appearance. However, 'he' is unusually feminine, even for a male with Klinefelter's. I googled 'Klinefelter's face', and the faces do not look similar at all to @Aloha's:

Furthermore, 'he' also describes 'himself' as having features less typical of the condition, such as being 5'5" in height.

Which is strange, because on average, Klinefelter males are 6'2". Given these details, the statistical likelihood of 'him' having Klinefelter's is even lower.

Another aspect to consider is IQ.
On average, Klinefelter males have IQs that are 15 points lower.
Yet, @Aloha scored 118 on a legitimate IQ test.
'He' does seem intelligent, so I don't doubt 'his' claim of having an IQ of 118.

All these facts, coupled with the atypical presentation of the alleged Klinefelter's symptoms and the overall context of how Klinefelter's is treated as a meme in our community, lead me to hypothesize that @Aloha doesn't have Klinefelter's and is using it as a cover for 'his' feminine appearance.

2. 'His' Female Gaze:
I was suspicious of @Aloha from the moment I saw 'his' face.

One of the first things I did was test whether 'he' had a female or male gaze.

Here's the thing: I'm a highly uncanny looking person, as I've been told countless times by women, leading to my status as a KV incel.

Men, however, typically exhibit the male gaze, so they usually say things like, "Wow, your jawline is good" or "Nice hunter eyes, bro!"
This is also true for homosexual men, and especially for a highly feminine homosexual bottom like @Aloha claims to be.

So, I posted my face and gave my stats (6' tall and 7.8" BP cock) and asked @Aloha if 'he' would let me hit.

'His' response would determine whether 'he' had a male homosexual gaze or a female gaze.

'His' response made it clear:

It seems that 'he' has a female gaze. I have had many rejections from women that sounded just like that.

But it doesn't stop there.

I then asked 'him' what kind of men 'he' found attractive.

'His' response?

Well, as you can see, this is textbook female gaze.

This significantly undermines 'his' claims of being a homosexual male.

BUT IT DOESN'T STOP THERE!

I finally asked 'him' what the ideal penis size would be.

And 'his' response again is a testament to 'him' being female:

Now, some of you may not know this, but penis size is extremely important to gay men.

On .org, we frequently joke about the importance of penis size with phrases like "8" x 6" or death" or "Anything under 7" is a dicklet."

In the gay community, this actually holds true.

If you're a dicklet, you're going to be a bottom; there's no way around it.

And gay men aren't afraid to say this either.

They will openly brag about being able to take 8", and openly display their gigantic dildos.

I have multiple gay friends, and there have been at least two occasions where I've been to their place and seen a massive dildo on the kitchen table or on the sofa.

They don't have shame.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS.

Women, however, usually don't express a desire for these gigantic sizes.
They often say that 6.5" in length is perfect and that any more can hit the cervix, causing discomfort.
You might argue that they're being modest or dishonest, but this doesn't change their typical response, and @Aloha's response mirrors that of a woman. This lends further credibility to the notion that 'he' isn't a homosexual male.

3. His Suspicious Relationship with @thecel:
I've noticed that @Aloha and @thecel seem to be close friends.
Interestingly, @thecel uses she/her pronouns when referring to @Aloha

@thecel even straight up says @Aloha is a woman here:

This is odd because @Aloha claims to be a homosexual male, not a transgender.
I speculate that @thecel might be intentionally using she/her pronouns for @Aloha as a form of subtle signaling or symbolic messaging, akin to 'predictive programming' or 'symbolism'.

This suggests that @thecel is aware of @Aloha being female, despite @Aloha's forum persona as a homosexual male.
The choice of pronouns might thus serve as a hidden message or an insider reference.
Essentiality @thecel is mocking the forum rules.
@thecel is undoubtedly highly intelligent, and he's also highly confident in his intellectual abilities.

He believes he can break the forum rules, and get away it, because he thinks his intellect makes him superior to others.

This isn't just a one time thing either.

@thecel has been consistently breaking the forum rules for a long time.
Specifically this rule "Post low-effort or LBGTQ content"
Here's five examples of him posting LBGTQ content, and thus breaking forum rules:

Every time he uses she/her pronouns to refer to @Aloha, he's probably laughing, thinking, "Those idiots actually believe @Aloha is male despite all the obvious female features. Hahaha, such simpletons."

4. 'His' Unusual Homosexual Relationship:
Firstly, @Aloha has stated 'he' has never engaged in anal sex.

A user asked if @Aloha has ever been sodomized.

Here's the definition of sodomize:
View attachment 2568109

From 'his' own admission, @Aloha confirms 'he' has never had anal sex.
It's extremely rare, if not unheard of, for a homosexual man to have never experienced anal sex.

Additionally, 'his' long-term relationship raises questions.
We all know gay men are degenerate.
The average western gay men has a body count in the 100's.
They meet up with a new dude from grinder weekly.
Interestingly, @Aloha has been in a three-year long-term relationship with a white country guy, who also seems to be the rare type of homosexual that isn't promiscuous.

This might seem like a small detail, but it adds to the growing pile of evidence suggesting that @Aloha is female.

5. 'His' Pinterest Account:
@Aloha's Pinterest account is quite revealing.
'He' has collections consisting of BWWM Couples (Black Women, White Male), female surgery pictures, female hairstyles, and female clothes.
Would a homosexual male really be interested in these topics?
View attachment 2568154

Here's 'his' Pinterest account, for you to review the content 'he's' interested in:
(Note: 'He' posted his Pinterest account 'himself', so this is NOT doxxing.)

My Conclusion on @Aloha:
@Aloha appears to be a psy-op, orchestrated by a black femcel, aiming to introduce homosexuality and transgenderism to .org.
I believe @thecel is also part of orchestrating this psy-op.
This is not the first instance of a black femcel attempting to attack .org.
We recently had a black femcel TikToker who claimed responsibility for the DDoS attacks.
There was also an incident where @curlyheadjames had a confrontation with another black femcel.

For some reason, these black femcels insist on attacking our community.
We must be vigilant and push back.

Proof of Being Male - Why @Aloha's Evidence is Insufficient:
Now I will explain why the proof of being male, @Aloha provided is NOT SUFFICIENT.
The proof @Aloha provided was a voice clip:

Interestingly, @Aloha apparently sounds like a typical white person.

@Aloha has been in a long-term relationship (LTR) for three years with a white boyfriend.
I'm confident that @Aloha got 'his' white boyfriend to speak in the voice clip sent.
This is why a voice clip alone is insufficient as proof.

Here's what we need to verify that @Aloha is male:
'He' should send a picture or video of 'his' cock with 'his' username written on a piece of paper in the frame.

If 'he's' unable to provide this, 'he' should be banned for being female.

In a community that values male experiences and adherence to male-only membership, it is critical that the moderators respond to my thread in an appropriate manner.
It’s a man

IMG 3460
IMG 3459

I don’t see a triangular gap

It’s looks like mine when I have my legs together

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Lookologist003
Ban her.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Lol I haven't posted it yet

I will make a thread shortly showing my body now and you'll see it's the same as the one from early but showing you know what

I intend to put a stop to these rumors

I can tag whoever wants to
yeah tag me

Hello, fellow looksmaxxers. In this thread, I'm going to expose the user @Aloha for being female.

However, I DO NOT believe that 'his' proof of being male was sufficient, and I will explain why at the end of this thread.

You see, I've had my eye on @Aloha for a couple of weeks now, and I am highly confident that @Aloha is, in fact, female, and not the homosexual male that 'he' claims to be.

I will now point out all the inconsistencies in @Aloha's claims that I've observed.

Interestingly enough, @Aloha claims to have been diagnosed with Klinefelter's Syndrome, which conveniently explains why 'he' looks so feminine.

And here is 'his' body:
Well, as It turns out even when men develop extreme gynecomastia, it doesn't quite resemble female breasts.
It's likely that 'he' wouldn't be able to pass 'his' breasts off as male gynecomastia and thus chooses to hide them.

On looksmax.org, Klinefelter's Syndrome is a notable meme, which naturally leads to skepticism when such claims arise.

To lay down the facts, Klinefelter Syndrome is a genetic condition affecting about 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 newborn males. A significant aspect to consider is that only about 25% of these cases are diagnosed. This statistic adjusts the probability of someone having and being diagnosed with Klinefelter's to approximately 1 in 3,000. However, the probability is actually even lower, as Black people are less likely to be diagnosed with Klinefelter's.

@Aloha does possess physical characteristics somewhat aligning with Klinefelter Syndrome, such as a feminine appearance. However, 'he' is unusually feminine, even for a male with Klinefelter's. I googled 'Klinefelter's face', and the faces do not look similar at all to @Aloha's:

Furthermore, 'he' also describes 'himself' as having features less typical of the condition, such as being 5'5" in height.

Which is strange, because on average, Klinefelter males are 6'2". Given these details, the statistical likelihood of 'him' having Klinefelter's is even lower.

'He' does seem intelligent, so I don't doubt 'his' claim of having an IQ of 118.

All these facts, coupled with the atypical presentation of the alleged Klinefelter's symptoms and the overall context of how Klinefelter's is treated as a meme in our community, lead me to hypothesize that @Aloha doesn't have Klinefelter's and is using it as a cover for 'his' feminine appearance.

2. 'His' Female Gaze:

Here's the thing: I'm a highly uncanny looking person, as I've been told countless times by women, leading to my status as a KV incel.

Men, however, typically exhibit the male gaze, so they usually say things like, "Wow, your jawline is good" or "Nice hunter eyes, bro!"
This is also true for homosexual men, and especially for a highly feminine homosexual bottom like @Aloha claims to be.

So, I posted my face and gave my stats (6' tall and 7.8" BP cock) and asked @Aloha if 'he' would let me hit.

'His' response would determine whether 'he' had a male homosexual gaze or a female gaze.

It seems that 'he' has a female gaze. I have had many rejections from women that sounded just like that.

'His' response?

Now, some of you may not know this, but penis size is extremely important to gay men.

On .org, we frequently joke about the importance of penis size with phrases like "8" x 6" or death" or "Anything under 7" is a dicklet."

They will openly brag about being able to take 8", and openly display their gigantic dildos.

I have multiple gay friends, and there have been at least two occasions where I've been to their place and seen a massive dildo on the kitchen table or on the sofa.

They don't have shame.

They often say that 6.5" in length is perfect and that any more can hit the cervix, causing discomfort.
You might argue that they're being modest or dishonest, but this doesn't change their typical response, and @Aloha's response mirrors that of a woman. This lends further credibility to the notion that 'he' isn't a homosexual male.

I speculate that @thecel might be intentionally using she/her pronouns for @Aloha as a form of subtle signaling or symbolic messaging, akin to 'predictive programming' or 'symbolism'.

This suggests that @thecel is aware of @Aloha being female, despite @Aloha's forum persona as a homosexual male.
The choice of pronouns might thus serve as a hidden message or an insider reference.
@thecel is undoubtedly highly intelligent, and he's also highly confident in his intellectual abilities.

He believes he can break the forum rules, and get away it, because he thinks his intellect makes him superior to others.

Here's five examples of him posting LBGTQ content, and thus breaking forum rules:

Every time he uses she/her pronouns to refer to @Aloha, he's probably laughing, thinking, "Those idiots actually believe @Aloha is male despite all the obvious female features. Hahaha, such simpletons."

View attachment 2568109

It's extremely rare, if not unheard of, for a homosexual man to have never experienced anal sex.

Interestingly, @Aloha has been in a three-year long-term relationship with a white country guy, who also seems to be the rare type of homosexual that isn't promiscuous.

This might seem like a small detail, but it adds to the growing pile of evidence suggesting that @Aloha is female.

'He' has collections consisting of BWWM Couples (Black Women, White Male), female surgery pictures, female hairstyles, and female clothes.
View attachment 2568154

Here's 'his' Pinterest account, for you to review the content 'he's' interested in:

My Conclusion on @Aloha:
@Aloha appears to be a psy-op, orchestrated by a black femcel, aiming to introduce homosexuality and transgenderism to .org.
We recently had a black femcel TikToker who claimed responsibility for the DDoS attacks.
There was also an incident where @curlyheadjames had a confrontation with another black femcel.

Now I will explain why the proof of being male, @Aloha provided is NOT SUFFICIENT.

@Aloha has been in a long-term relationship (LTR) for three years with a white boyfriend.
I'm confident that @Aloha got 'his' white boyfriend to speak in the voice clip sent.

'He' should send a picture or video of 'his' cock with 'his' username written on a piece of paper in the frame.

In a community that values male experiences and adherence to male-only membership, it is critical that the moderators respond to my thread in an appropriate manner.
Just ask him to post his Karyotype results ( test that shows XXY) and be done with it

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
if bro ground making money like he grinds shitposting here he'd be elon musk by now
mirin.
Elon musk is gonna be bankrupt before 2030. Most his wealth is through pumped up Tesla shares. Why else would he have needed to borrow 10B dollars from various banks to pay for a company he had no choice but to buy? Buy, and then get it valued at HALF of the borrowed 40B dollars he acquired it for.

Elon musk is gonna be bankrupt before 2030. Most his wealth is through pumped up Tesla shares. Why else would he have needed to borrow 10B dollars from various banks to pay for a company he had no choice but to buy? Buy, and then get it valued at HALF of the borrowed 40B dollars he acquired it for.
i have no idea what you are talking about, but i agree 😸

QUOTE="Debetro, post: 13467735, member: 30845"]
Only read this and I agree I would like to see it
View attachment 2568330
[/QUOTE]
And this is consider Chad psl??

Tbh I don't feel I'm worthy of a brahmin slayer of your caliber. I can only handle pigskin betas sadly due to my crippling self esteem

I think you might just be female with these standards bruv. But it's alright, you're my bruv.

Organized Crime Fist Bump GIF by Law & Order

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345

And here is 'his' body:

2. 'His' Female Gaze:

'His' response?

They don't have shame.

View attachment 2568109

View attachment 2568154

My Conclusion on @Aloha:

idk if this is true, but you are smart as shit.

I remember when people used to think this mother fucker was a Chad.

Toddlers would play dot to dot on his slime filler injected face.
always overrated. had that one good selfie with a cap and that is it

You guys crack me up.

He went on omegle and girls were treating him like a normie.
I'm joking! I just wanted attention because everybody is ignoring my posts! I know what I need to do is write blackcels this indiancels that is height more important than frame blah blah blah.
I thought I was being shadow banned, but I'm unpopular! IRL and online.

What a hilarious thread LOL

Lol I haven't posted it yet

I will make a thread shortly showing my body now and you'll see it's the same as the one from early but showing you know what

I intend to put a stop to these rumors

I can tag whoever wants to

tag me pls

Well she is ugly as fuck

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mike141 and Lookologist003

And here is 'his' body:

2. 'His' Female Gaze:

'His' response?

They don't have shame.

View attachment 2568109

View attachment 2568154

My Conclusion on @Aloha:

JFL at this thread 😭, good thread btw

Damn does everyone have that shit on this forum?
knock knees, anterior tilt, and frauding. seen alot w hypermobility and autism

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover

i had no idea, but that hips and ass look like female...but the face look like a MTF trans, the only way to proof is he showing his reproductive organ

And here is 'his' body:

2. 'His' Female Gaze:

'His' response?

They don't have shame.

View attachment 2568109

View attachment 2568154

My Conclusion on @Aloha:

dnrd if hes a woman with that face he can still slay in any city on earth

femcels are the definition of mentalcel, no way to be femcel even if youre physically or mentally disabled

And here is 'his' body:

2. 'His' Female Gaze:

'His' response?

They don't have shame.

View attachment 2568109

View attachment 2568154

My Conclusion on @Aloha:

First time I've read fully.
@Aloha Made a botb for how to get gender surgery for @thecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
i wanna smack his bum

• Woah

And here is 'his' body:

2. 'His' Female Gaze:

'His' response?

They don't have shame.

View attachment 2568109

View attachment 2568154

My Conclusion on @Aloha:

ban the bitch

And here is 'his' body:

2. 'His' Female Gaze:

'His' response?

They don't have shame.

View attachment 2568109

View attachment 2568154

My Conclusion on @Aloha:

Court has come to a decision after not reading that long ass nigger paragaphs

Attachments

• nigg.jpg
    nigg.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
im gonna fuck her

KILL THE WOMAN AND RAPE HER
Grand Theft Auto Gta GIF by GIPHY Gaming

HIGH IQ GET IN HERE

DEATH TO NIGGER FAGGOTS!

I would have pmed her but she’s too subhuman sorry bb @Aloha

I deserve royalties off reps OP got with this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Spiritualcell
Why did you cover your chest though? Seems very gay tbh. You better not be a fag.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Spiritualcell
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, diamondbill, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
ask @thecel
zhe knows all the femcels/ transcels here, zhey can smell them :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Spiritualcell
ask @thecel
zhe knows all the femcels/ transcels here, zhey can smell them :feelskek:
Thecel has a crush on me which I'm not how ironic it is

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Skywalker and Spiritualcell
  • +1

And here is 'his' body:

2. 'His' Female Gaze:

'His' response?

They don't have shame.

View attachment 2568109

View attachment 2568154

My Conclusion on @Aloha:

In a community that values male experiences and adherence to male-only membership, it is critical that the moderators respond to my thread in an appropriate mann

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212 and Spiritualcell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back