Buying a house, any suggestions?

M

Metanoia

Iron
Buying a house. Idk if I should pay a real estate agent to help me find a property of what. Any suggestions?
I’ve got 20% down looking to buy a house from 300-400k under my LLC

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and EggKing
You come to an incel forum for house buying advice?

Reddit ahh thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, latincell95, Deleted member 64865 and 7 others
Buying a house. Idk if I should pay a real estate agent to help me find a property of what. Any suggestions?
Ask your parents for advice if they’re still around not an incel forum

JFL @ seeking real estate advice on larpingdalits.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, Schizomogger, latincell95 and 4 others
Just seeing if I can find anyone who has decent advice or hidden gems. I already have a game plan

Just mew brah

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and reddotguy
How old are you? If below 25 just rent an apartment for now
Just turned 19. Idk why I would rent an apartment when I can buy a house. Also I need a basement for my work

get a first time homebuyer loan you might be able to put less/more down for a great interest rate.

Where you live is a big factor in house prices right? If you live in a big city you probably have to pay more for less space

• +1
Reactions: Metanoia
get a first time homebuyer loan you might be able to put less/more down for a great interest rate.
I can’t, I’m 19 and don’t have even 1 year of income and I need two.
I’m buying the house under my llc

What country?

live in a car or with your parents, save the rent/mortgage money and buy bitcoin. buying a house in this economy with this inflation is literal retardation

• JFL

live in a car or with your parents, save the rent/mortgage money and buy bitcoin. buying a house in this economy with this inflation is literal retardation
Better yet, take out a personal loan and get all the surgeries needed to fix your failos, even LL if needed.:lul::lul:

The whole point of an LLC is so if shit goes sideways your creditors can’t just seize your house….

• JFL