Caging at this website

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
What the fuck did i just read. Fucking caged. Just randomly found this while I was searching for something @sportsmogger wtf

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, stunna, hattrick and 10 others
Banner12

Niggermania flyers

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, Bushman, Deleted member 21345 and 2 others
I never observed or knew about niggers and their hair habbits, except that they were different and needed that afro sheen thing. One thing I noticed with real african niggers, some uppity class niggers with realy colorfull african clothes, on a beautifull sunday, straight from the continent to my beautiful city... in the u-bahn.... during a trip to mom. Hey they were oiling their paws with some kind of smelly thing. A complete familiy like 12 niggers with a lot more big ass queenboons and grandqueenboons than kangz or lower grade males, but also too many nigglets, most except one or two bellow teen-ape of age. Maybe they were only 8 or 10, but it felt like they were 20. And they were the BEST elite behaved niggers you could imagine. Especialy if you are some kind of a weirdo xenophile who thinks that all niggers are uppity class niggers in "beautifull dresses", you would have seen them as such beautifull niggers from the best breed of niggers you can have. Here they are. I have met many of them in my life. Maybe some dictators family... It was for their paws, and not for their hair. They knew what they were doing, so to say. Smart uppity high class niggers with "beautifull" clothes, big mama asses, and colorfull towels on their heads. Anyway. It smelled incredibly. It filled instantly the waggon. They were sitting on their asses designed by the brothers Mongolfière and when they opened the little bottle of their "perfume" it was pretty much over. I thought. But no, they started oiling their paws with it. I do not remember exactly what it was, but I expected something like an "after shave" odor. It was far different from it, and I was nearly shocked - except that at that time I was already nigger aware (thanks to site number one). It was a displeasant odor too. It wasn't something a human would use as a perfume. You could think, maybe it is something "eatable". But no, it didn't smell "eatable", somekind of an old forgotten fish maybe or what... I do not remember. It was "not OK", what ever it was. I was "nearly shocked" but the smell was uniquely (niggerishly) distastesfull. Uppity class nigger perfume.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Heinrich Schmidt, reptiles and 2 others
Yall should make an account there
@Ai Impact @WeiWei @incelmogger @URL code

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and Deleted member 28896
I never observed or knew about niggers and their hair habbits, except that they were different and needed that afro sheen thing. One thing I noticed with real african niggers, some uppity class niggers with realy colorfull african clothes, on a beautifull sunday, straight from the continent to my beautiful city... in the u-bahn.... during a trip to mom. Hey they were oiling their paws with some kind of smelly thing. A complete familiy like 12 niggers with a lot more big ass queenboons and grandqueenboons than kangz or lower grade males, but also too many nigglets, most except one or two bellow teen-ape of age. Maybe they were only 8 or 10, but it felt like they were 20. And they were the BEST elite behaved niggers you could imagine. Especialy if you are some kind of a weirdo xenophile who thinks that all niggers are uppity class niggers in "beautifull dresses", you would have seen them as such beautifull niggers from the best breed of niggers you can have. Here they are. I have met many of them in my life. Maybe some dictators family... It was for their paws, and not for their hair. They knew what they were doing, so to say. Smart uppity high class niggers with "beautifull" clothes, big mama asses, and colorfull towels on their heads. Anyway. It smelled incredibly. It filled instantly the waggon. They were sitting on their asses designed by the brothers Mongolfière and when they opened the little bottle of their "perfume" it was pretty much over. I thought. But no, they started oiling their paws with it. I do not remember exactly what it was, but I expected something like an "after shave" odor. It was far different from it, and I was nearly shocked - except that at that time I was already nigger aware (thanks to site number one). It was a displeasant odor too. It wasn't something a human would use as a perfume. You could think, maybe it is something "eatable". But no, it didn't smell "eatable", somekind of an old forgotten fish maybe or what... I do not remember. It was "not OK", what ever it was. I was "nearly shocked" but the smell was uniquely (niggerishly) distastesfull. Uppity class nigger perfume.
This has to be Ai generated no way someone in their right mind wrote this. Hahaha.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, reptiles, URL code and 1 other person
Cage. I'mma sub

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
X D

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider and Jason Voorhees
open peanut does not like black people niggas out here inventing words 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Jason Voorhees
whole forum about niggers. literally superior race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, aesthetic beauty, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Cage. I'mma sub
Holy autism

Negros excrete these odor enhancing chemicals far more than any other race :

Hexanoic Acid (a goat odor)
Butyric Acid (the MOST smelly chemical a human can produce and negros make 300% more)
Propanoic Acid (belly button odor)
Acetic Acid
Valeric Acid (unpleasant odor to humans)
See Figure 2 from that science paper for a graph of those emitted chemicals that negros exude in their animal sweat.

See Figure 3 to see that Negros exude these smelly volatiles in abundance :

7-Octenoic Acid (over twice as much)
2-Octenoic acid
Methyl-2-hexenoic acid (over twice as much in all measurements)
3-hydroxy-3-methylhexanoic acid

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger, oldcel2002, alpha_provider and 1 other person
Chimpout, niggermania and coontown

Classic internet racism where it's 100% hating niggers, turner diaries quotes and antiblack info graphics

Not like "racist" discord servers where it's half trannies and the other half Mexicans

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Jason Voorhees
Chimpout, niggermania and coontown

Classic internet racism where it's 100% hating niggers, turner diaries quotes and antiblack info graphics

Not like "racist" discord servers where it's half trannies and the other half Mexicans
I love humorous themed websites like these. Celebjihad is another one that comes to my mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
I remember discovering that shithole in 2013. I thought it was taken down hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I remember discovering that shithole in 2013. I thought it was taken down hahaha
Jfl so this shithole has been active since 2013. Lmao. How has this site not been taken down? Who is even paying for that? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and RecessedChinCel
Wtf, never will you see niggas making obscure forums about white people, this is actual obsession

Bro analyzed the smell of black people 💀

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick
What the fuck did i just read. Fucking caged. Just randomly found this while I was searching for something @sportsmogger wtf

LOLOL a section named "nigger facts"

The truth about these filthy beasts!

DAT-ASS": The bigger the butt, the better — even to circus proportions, at least according to the Negro. Interestingly this is a universal trait among Negroids scattered worldwide. I am at a loss to explain this, other than perhaps, just perhaps, that barely repressed Cannibalistic portion of their disgusting Simian cerebral cortex views their mates as potential sources of food in the even of some type of calamity. When they say, "Damn, Dat ass sho’ looks fine" it may have a ulterior, and sinister, motive behind it!

LOLOLOLOL LMAOOOOO FUNNIEST SITE EVER

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
31 year old "white female"

SCALDING HOT WATER": What the hell is it with Negroes and boiling water? It seems to be their weapon of choice when disputes erupt in their domicile, but think about it…. how often do you "just happen" to have boiling water just laying around your kitchen all day long and at all hours of the night??? Don’t be fooled — if you see a Negro boiling water, trouble will follow. Someone or Something is going to get its ass scalded! As superstitious as these apes are, I think that they really believe that there’s an evil Jumbi in the water that they’re unleashing onto their victims. "I didn’t do nuffin’ – deys an evils Jumbi in dey watah dat jus’ flew out and burned muh husband while we wuz argueing an’ sheet!"

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell

Cell Block C - Nigger College

• JFL
Reactions: lilith and Spiritualcell