Calling All Dropshippers That Have Made Profits

Deleted member 7941

Deleted member 7941

Iron
Is there a specific course you have done or would recommend to get the information of how to start and what sites to use, how to find niches, etc

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I tried to change the thread tag, site went down before I could lol

lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, OOGABOOGA and BrendioEEE
Start selling courses teaching others on how to do dropshipping instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, karbo, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Here’s a YouTuber that drops free courses on his channel

I got a course I bought but I don’t have access to it currently. You can buy usually expensive courses on the dark web for like 5 bucks

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Here’s a YouTuber that drops free courses on his channel

I got a course I bought but I don’t have access to it currently. You can buy usually expensive courses on the dark web for like 5 bucks

1. No need to pay for that shit, you can just search and find it

2. Thanks for the info I guess but I really wanted info from a user who is already making money using information from a course they did, not all courses are any good, some are outdated, etc

For example I downloaded a course for Teespring, created an account, made designs, put a lot of work in, only to find out that your products don't even show up in the search until you sell at least 10 or so items from that shop outside of the site, so you have to go around and spam your link and try to get people to buy your shit rather than them simply being free to search and find it

I was extremely disappointed with how much time I wasted on Teespring

I'm hoping someone will post a course that they know has good information because they've used it successfully

1. No need to pay for that shit, you can just search and find it
I’m confused, you made a thread asking for a course. If you can search it and find it then what the point of this thread, you ask for specific courses and I told you of the one I got for cheap, something I’m literally using to make sales now. Even the dude in that video is making six figures a month

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Simple drop shipping doesn't work anymore. If these guys are making $50,000 a month like they say they are why would they sell courses for $50? Would you ever realistically see an ad on instagram, go to their shitty website, and order a gimmicky product on the spot without knowing about their brand and reputation?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz and PubertyMaxxer
It’s too late, that ship has sailed, there are established dropshippers for every niche you can think of now

Simple drop shipping doesn't work anymore. If these guys are making $50,000 a month like they say they are why would they sell courses for $50? Would you ever realistically see an ad on instagram, go to their shitty website, and order a gimmicky product on the spot without knowing about their brand and reputation?
Nah it still works, I only step back from it to focus on POD and plus the shipping time was too long, but there are still people even new stores actively making money, if you have a decent spy software you could see it for yourself.

Also I don’t think any credible dropshipper is selling courses for 50 unless it just some old videos or turtorial of theirs they compilated together. Ads target specific interests, so based on interests which are gathered by the platform’s analytics program they will only get something within their interest range unless it’s one of those meme page ads or influencers but those usually do well too
It’s too late, that ship has sailed, there are established dropshippers for every niche you can think of now
There are new niches by the day and old ones trending now and then. This is simply not true, but like any other business it’s ofc competitive

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and needsolution
I’m confused, you made a thread asking for a course. If you can search it and find it then what the point of this thread, you ask for specific courses and I told you of the one I got for cheap, something I’m literally using to make sales now. Even the dude in that video is making six figures a month

Lol dude now I'm confused, you didn't tell me the name of the course, post a link to the buy page nothing, all you did was link me to a youtube channel

You said "I told you of one I got for cheap"

Yeah, you told me it exists, you didn't list its name or anything, I'm not a mind reader

JFL your name is fitting, so what would you recommend as a better alternative to pursue?

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Lol dude now I'm confused, you didn't tell me the name of the course, post a link to the buy page nothing, all you did was link me to a youtube channel

You said "I told you of one I got for cheap"

Yeah, you told me it exists, you didn't list its name or anything, I'm not a mind reader

JFL your name is fitting, so what would you recommend as a better alternative to pursue?
It’s one made by Justin cener. It is a masterclass complied together with his POD course, his dropshipping course, his Instagram marketing courses, each hundred hours of information. His marketing lessons for POD marketing alone is like 10 hours, he teaches a variety of strategies to scaling and expanding your reach

If you have Tor, use the dark.fail site and then use the empire link on there. The vendor’s name youngmoney, and the name of the course is selling tshirts. It’s like 4 dollars and it’s practically all you need, plus it comes with discount and access to his group if needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7941
It’s one made by Justin cener. It is a masterclass complied together with his POD course, his dropshipping course, his Instagram marketing courses, each hundred hours of information. His marketing lessons for POD marketing alone is like 10 hours, he teaches a variety of strategies to scaling and expanding your reach

If you have Tor, use the dark.fail site and then use the empire link on there. The vendor’s name youngmoney, and the name of the course is selling tshirts. It’s like 4 dollars and it’s practically all you need, plus it comes with discount and access to his group if needed

You mean the "E-commerce Boot Camp"

If you know of any other good stuff, especially if you've successfully used it, try and keep me in your thoughts lol, post about it, PM or something IDK, gonna add you to my follow list

Thanks for the info, guess I'll reciprocate

Found a download for it

Link for anyone else who wants it:

(Its 18GBs so I hope you have a premium account for fast downloads. Also some downloads are locked to premium regardless of size if set by the uploader, so you may need to get one no matter what)

THE PASTEBIN LINK WILL ONLY BE UP FOR A WEEK, COPY AND SAVE IT NOW

Yeah dude, you really don't need to take the risk going to any Tor site, these things are simple to find, its not anything "fringe" or "rare" like hacker tools that you'd have to go to the deep web and pay for it, just spend some time googling

These days google hides and filters our results a bit, so use duckduckgo.com if you aren't finding what you want

Also when searching a name of a software or course on google, add "rapidgator" or "nitroflare" to the search and downloads usually pop up

However if you want fast download speeds and you don't want to spend a month downloading one file, you'll have to get a premium account for the download service, but I'd recommend just getting a linksnappy account so you can download from multiple download services (there are limits, but they are reasonable, rapidgator is 30GB max every day, the download should be done by the time I wake up tomorrow)

I wrongly used [Guide] as the tag, guess it turned out to be a guide anyways ;)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, TheMewingBBC and thecel

Thanks but I'm pretty sure I can find those courses for free anyways without a membership lol, I've literally found every course I've searched for, if the course is any good, there's many downloads for it, except if its very new, but it depends

I'm telling you guys, courses aren't these super secret rare things you have to pay for or go to the deep web to find, literally just google using clear specific terms that return the results you want, a lot of people just don't know how to use google

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC