Can a 5’7 - 5’8 good looking man be desired sexually by foids and can he get a ons?

I am that guy, just don't expect many girls to stick around. Especially HTB.

jbs are everything tbh ngl
Are u Asian by any chance?

Absolutely. It won't be as easy as a tall man but it can definitely work.

I knew a Puerto Rican pretty boy who was 5'6 as most but he was well groomed, had long hair, and had good facial features like a Telemundo actor and he had girls including those taller than him go out of their way to flirt with him. Latinas, White girls, Black girls, Filipinas, etc. Dude had girls going crazy over him just off of his looks. He also had a smooth demeanor too which helps.

Shorter men will probably do better in a larger and more diverse setting than a "cornfed" small town though. So, it depends on where you live. Even Lil Wayne's short gremlin looking ass had girls fawning over him at his peak.
Bitches. Fuck them all

Yeah

2nd biggest slayer I known was like 5’7 Chadriguezlite, 16 years old already had like 20+ body count mostly white/white passing foids
and of those who didn't pass as white, who?
I remember he made some half Arab half white HTB/Stacylite from another HS cut herself and post it on Snapchat publicly he wouldn’t commit to her
why didn't he comit to her

Absolutely. It won't be as easy as a tall man but it can definitely work.

I knew a Puerto Rican pretty boy who was 5'6 as most but he was well groomed, had long hair, and had good facial features like a Telemundo actor and he had girls including those taller than him go out of their way to flirt with him. Latinas, White girls, Black girls, Filipinas, etc. Dude had girls going crazy over him just off of his looks. He also had a smooth demeanor too which helps.

Shorter men will probably do better in a larger and more diverse setting than a "cornfed" small town though. So, it depends on where you live. Even Lil Wayne's short gremlin looking ass had girls fawning over him at his peak.
I WOULD GO ER ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE FUCKING BITCHES. EVERY ONE OF THESE ENTITLED SLUTS (in Minecraft)
What did he do with those pieces of worthless genetic dead ends

Yeah

2nd biggest slayer I known was like 5’7 Chadriguezlite, 16 years old already had like 20+ body count mostly white/white passing foids

I remember he made some half Arab half white HTB/Stacylite from another HS cut herself and post it on Snapchat publicly he wouldn’t commit to her
I WOULD GO ER ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE FUCKING BITCHES. EVERY ONE OF THESE ENTITLED SLUTS (in Minecraft)

I think he was in a relationship with some Colombian chick when other girls were flirting with him.

Whether he cheated or not is beyond me. I wouldn't blame him for it even though the Colombian girl was hot.

Good. And how ugly or average were the fucking worthless pieces of toilets?
It was a wide range. A number of them were hot af. Others were basic or mid looking.
what is the colombian girl rating
They were pretty much looksmatched so I'd say in the 8-9 range facially.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
and of those who didn't pass as white, who?
Honestly I only ever seen him fw 1 dark skin girl before, he said he found dark skins ugly, he mostly just messed with white, and lightskins
why didn't he comit to her
Cuz he doesn’t gaf lol he just fucks bitches

• +1
Honestly I only ever seen him fw 1 dark skin girl before, he said he found dark skins ugly, he mostly just messed with white, and lightskins
all of them should be punched in the face. Punch the fucking entitlement out of these MTB cunts
Cuz he doesn’t gaf lol he just fucks bitches
who did he look like + were the toilets desperate for commitment?

you best be a true HTN anything below 6 foot and im not exaggerating. its gonna get even worse from here.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
who did he look like + were the toilets desperate for commitment?
He looked like a younger version of Kelly Oubre but more white and worse looking

Also yes they were desperate for commitment

• +1
Aren’t Turkish niggas manlets
Doesn’t matter. Women are the same everywhere and we have the most entitled women on earth

Doesn’t matter. Women are the same everywhere and we have the most entitled women on earth
Being manlet is much easier in a country where everyone is manlet

Either way if you’re ugly none of it matters

Being manlet is much easier in a country where everyone is manlet

Either way if you’re ugly none of it matters
Giga over.