Can a short male become a hollywood male lead

D

Deleted member 27751

Kraken
So am like 5'6 on a good , how much do u think height impacts to be casted as a male lead in hollywood movies, am asking this because my passion is to become a male hollywood lead
Article full1x

• +1
Reactions: mog222, poopoohead and Deleted member 16133
Bro, you actually look like Tom Cruise. Ded srs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ascension
Tom Cruise has literally been Hollywoods biggest movie star for decades

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Artemis and Graham
So am like 5'6 on a good , how much do u think height impacts to be casted as a male lead in hollywood movies, am asking this because my passion is to become a male hollywood lead View attachment 2140106
u got this bro i believe in you

also yes hollywood loves short niggas i am 5 8 so i might have a chance in the hhorror genre lol

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, N1666, roping3264 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and 5'7 zoomer
Tom Cruise has literally been Hollywoods biggest movie star for decades
Tom Holland is also Spiderman.

@colesp Face is more likely going to determine if you will be a lead or not, height, physique (and face - can't escape it) will determine what kind of role (superhero, heartthrob lead, grizzled soldier etc).

Bro, you actually look like Tom Cruise. Ded srs.
I don't post my pics here , but u know I got rated 6.5 in trm..also am working on American accent and taking acting classes, but am kinda insecure about my height my man

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
So am like 5'6 on a good , how much do u think height impacts to be casted as a male lead in hollywood movies, am asking this because my passion is to become a male hollywood lead View attachment 2140106
It doesn’t matter how you look. sure it doesn’t hurt to have looks but what really matters is what you are willing to sacrifice for fame. Are you willing to sell your soul to Satan? Are you a star?

No. Even the role of 5'3" Wolverine was given to 6'2" Hugh Jackman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Manletmachine
It doesn’t matter how you look. sure it doesn’t hurt to have looks but what really matters is what you are willing to sacrifice for fame. Are you willing to sell your soul to Satan? Are you a star?
Elaborate?

So it is impossible I posted in looksmax specifically I moneymaking and success to find out reasonable reply

6'8" Cable played by 5'9.5" Josh Brolin. 6'1" Tony Stark played by 5'7.75" Robert Downey Jr.

Yo send ur boy some $$$ when u make it big