Can any chatgptcel confirm if it can also build a website too ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
If yes then it's completely over :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 21044, Kebab Master and 1 other person
it's not really good at javascript. but i use it if i cant figure something out or to debugging my code.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
yeah it makes it very easy esp gpt4 but whys it over bro
its never over for coders. there are tons of way to create website without coding but you still need to hire developers for a fully custom top tier webstie.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀, Prince88, slayer69 and 5 others
yeah it makes it very easy esp gpt4 but whys it over bro
What TF would coders do otherwise ?
I learnt making a website for 2 fuckin months , all this to know that chatgpt can make it in few seconds completely free of cost .
It's over .

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and forevermirin
It also wrote one of my C# form exam(Reading XML file nodes), I just had to make the form design

• +1
Reactions: User49 and 5.5psl
I learnt making a website for 2 fuckin months , all this to know that chatgpt can make it in few seconds completely free of cost .
It's over .
ai is going to be able to do most work junior devs (l1,l2) do - so teams will be retructured in a was that requires far less devs and more architect type dudes. basically that would mean less jobs available for new grads.

building a website is really very basic so its not surprising ai is doing it and as @Kebab Master said even earlier sites like wix and squarespace had templates that would be useful for most small-mid businesses.

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, 5.5psl and Deleted member 29250
It can't do anything well. That can change tomorrow for all we know though. Right now it's useful for writing some leetcode you might do in first or second year of university and that's it.

• +1
im not really sure how to explain it because idk what ur cs background is but basically if you are a gifted coder who understands base level concepts then yeah i dont think ud need to worry too much about ai as it still cant take high-level decisions as well as humans. but if ur a regular coder then u might need to start panicking a bit

• +1
if its over for coders its over for everyone jfl

• So Sad
Yes, learn a trade instead
Less competition for me

• +1
for some reason i always knew not to do cs when choosing my degree ngl, not to say i predicted ai or anything i’m too low iq to do that but like i was seeing everyone run to CS and say omg cs is the future programming is the future and i thought to myself, there’s no way this can be good if everyone is going to it blindly, something can only be good if it’s in demand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, 5.5psl, Kebab Master and 2 others
im not really sure how to explain it because idk what ur cs background is but basically if you are a gifted coder who understands base level concepts then yeah i dont think ud need to worry too much about ai as it still cant take high-level decisions as well as humans. but if ur a regular coder then u might need to start panicking a bit
based get fucked stemcels now they got to work a real job or go NEET

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Kebab Master
for some reason i always knew not to do cs when choosing my degree ngl, not to say i predicted ai or anything i’m too low iq to do that but like i was seeing everyone run to CS and say omg cs is the future programming is the future and i thought to myself, there’s no way this can be good if everyone is going to it blindly, something can only be good if it’s in demand
nigga who codes ai? its still the future i'm telling you as a medical studentcel

• +1
just typical frontend stuff and some decent programs not full blown S-tier data pipelines stuff or a facebook

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Kebab Master, 5.5psl and 1 other person
nigga who codes ai? its still the future i'm telling you as a medical studentcel
most people who do cs are gonna turn out to be average coders, are you saying ai isn’t gonna get to the point where it can do all these jobs that these mediocre programmers are doing ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and 5.5psl
most people who do cs are gonna turn out to be average coders, are you saying ai isn’t gonna get to the point where it can do all these jobs that these mediocre programmers are doing ?
ai will create tons of other job areas that mediocre programmers can do

• +1
just automate everything before you depopulate the world theory

• +1
ai will create tons of other job areas that mediocre programmers can do
but why would employers not just have the ai do the job for free instead of paying money to kids with degrees

• +1
but why would employers not just have the ai do the job for free instead of paying money to kids with degrees
because new fields will be things ai cannot do. also every tech plateaus. so ai will not be able to do everything in just a decade.
do you really think humans are capable of creating an ai that is capable of doing everything? it's basically a god then, not an ai

• +1
Reactions: twilight and 5.5psl
because new fields will be things ai cannot do. also every tech plateaus. so ai will not be able to do everything in just a decade.
do you really think humans are capable of creating an ai that is capable of doing everything? it's basically a god then, not an ai
maybe true bro but look how long AI as been out and you already see so much progress on it, they nearly cucked andrew tate by mimicking his voice and making it seem like he was admitting to abuse or something

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and Kebab Master

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 29250, Kebab Master and 3 others
It's over .
Bro? My illiterate grandma could make a website just with the tools online even before ChatGPT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, twilight, Deleted member 29250 and 1 other person
maybe true bro but look how long AI as been out and you already see so much progress on it, they nearly cucked andrew tate by mimicking his voice and making it seem like he was admitting to abuse or something
JFL the andrew tate shit was real

No it can't build a fully scalable functioning website. All it can do is provide snippets of code you need for certain features. The "websites" you see people boast about are 200 lines of HTML and CSS jfl.