If you have any form of Jaw/mandible/bite irregularities as an adult

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Get to an orthodontist asap. Many people think its over and a jaw surgery costs too much, that is true, but also depending on your country and the willingness of your doc to exxagerate your symptoms, you can get up to 100% of your costs covered. The chance is not low tbh, you can ascend with this

• +1
Reactions: greycel
i have recessed mandible but projected maxilla and chin, i look like fucking 300kg animal form the side profile

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
i have recessed mandible but projected maxilla and chin, i look like fucking 300kg animal form the side profile
Same, but it's an overbite for me so it only looks recessed when I bite down all the way. I'm just coping with slight jut and gap between teeth at rest, gonna get an ortho appointment next month to start bimax/bsso process.

Do you have any of the following:
Deep bite
Trouble chewing
Trouble sleeping because your lower jaw falls back
Bruxism
Uneven bite
If yes you have a chance it could get covered
You need to have some sort of dysgnathy and in your case your upper Jaw might be more forward than your lower jaw

Same, but it's an overbite for me so it only looks recessed when I bite down all the way. I'm just coping with slight jut and gap between teeth at rest, gonna get an ortho appointment next month to start bimax/bsso process.
Did you get any details already? I am doong the same. Appointment is in a week. I will give him all of my symptoms and hope they will do surgery to finally get me a masculine looking mandible

Deep bite
Trouble chewing
Bruxism
Uneven bite
You need to have some sort of dysgnathy and in your case your upper Jaw might be more forward than your lower jaw
Can orthodontist fix any off those issues with braces/retainers alone though

Can orthodontist fix any off those issues with braces/retainers alone though
Well for some things you would need surgery done. I am not a doctor so i dont know
The Orthodontic has to see a need for surgery to get a combined treatment

Deep bite
Trouble chewing
Bruxism
Uneven bite
i have slight crossbite, which is i suppose uneven bite and nothing other, u think it will be enough jfl