Can anyone tell me how I can get higher androgens?

HTNprettyboy

HTNprettyboy

Small mouth cel
I’d love to know preferably how to increase my DHT and my T3 hormones but you can also leaving tips for testosterone.

Do not reply is if your gonna say genetics

Bro some part of it is but there are ways to increase no one wants your hate and depression over here

I’d love to know preferably how to increase my DHT and my T3 hormones but you can also leaving tips for testosterone.

There are only a few ways to do so.

For DHT
DHT derivatives (Masteron, Anadrol, Winstrol etc)

For T3, you can just go and inject T3.

For testosterone, start with 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate a week, inject 250mg every 3,5 days. This will also increase your androgen receptor sensitivity.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
There are only a few ways to do so.

For DHT
DHT derivatives (Masteron, Anadrol, Winstrol etc)

For T3, you can just go and inject T3.

For testosterone, start with 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate a week, inject 250mg every 3,5 days. This will also increase your androgen receptor sensitivity
Hey I searched more about it and those things are not needed just need to take creating and eat maca root(as it has zinc and it make T4 to T3) and take care of intestinal health

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Hey I searched more about it and those things are not needed just need to take creating and eat maca root(as it has zinc and it make T4 to T3) and take care of intestinal health
They won't be significant to do anything, but sure.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Miant Gimplants and socialcel
They won't be significant to do anything, but sure.
Looks are related to health and you might think it cope but it only cope if you 18+.
I’m 14 and the impact will be big as I’m in my prime of puberty and I also think that injecting and supplementing those things will fuck your hormonal balance

Looks are related to health and you might think it cope but it only cope if you 18+.
I’m 14 and the impact will be big as I’m in my prime of puberty and I also think that injecting and supplementing those things will fuck your hormonal balance
pct will fix the hormonal balance, and just because you're young doesn't mean it will have a huge impact. cope

• +1
pct will fix the hormonal balance, and just because you're young doesn't mean it will have a huge impact. cope
Most sub 5 are sub5 because of unhealthy habits in their childhood and teenhood so it means healthy active children and teens will be htn and up

Most sub 5 are sub5 because of unhealthy habits in their childhood and teenhood so it means healthy active children and teens will be htn and up
No, not really. Sub5s are sub5 because of genetics. Environmental habits won't affect that much in a negative way. It doesn't mean you will be HTN and up. Cope cope cope

• +1
No, not really. Sub5s are sub5 because of genetics. Environmental habits won't affect that much in a negative way. It doesn't mean you will be HTN and up. Cope cope cope
In all of the treads I post you say that nothing works when for me it works I think you just lost hope

In all of the treads I post you say that nothing works when for me it works I think you just lost hope
Hah, what a cope. I am just telling you what reality is, sure, believe in whatever you want.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and socialcel
@asdvek is 1000% correct, you really think you’ll be htn+ after taking creatine and some jewish root?

HAHAHAHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek, greywind, silencio and 2 others
@asdvek is 1000% correct, you really think you’ll be htn+ after taking creatine and some jewish root?

HAHAHAHAHA
So I have been rated a few times on this forum and out of the forum and I have been mostly rated on the htn scale as I’m 14 so not peak puberty and development (dimorphic traits take time to come).
I also believe that your health is a big vector of beauty if your are born with average or high genes as most of unattractive people have become unattractive is by bad habits like poor diet and nutrition as processed foods are being more popularised. Also the softening of foods influences facial develop. So all of these things mess with your hormones.
This root I am talking about before is a South African root which contains zinc and zinc turns T4 hormone into T3. You can also get zinc from vegetables but not all of the zinc enters the body when consumed by vegetables.
you can do your research on the human biology, nutrition and exercise and not criticise people for not being lazy and try unlike you

Good luck in the future

Depends is it’s pure tabaco or modern cigarettes which impact health and hormones with added petroles and stupid chemicals
idk, I planted tobaco on a field outside my grandmas house, then I just dry the leaves, get some paper and a filter and im set. They taste like trash in comparison to industry ones but u adept to it

So I have been rated a few times on this forum and out of the forum and I have been mostly rated on the htn scale as I’m 14 so not peak puberty and development (dimorphic traits take time to come).
I also believe that your health is a big vector of beauty if your are born with average or high genes as most of unattractive people have become unattractive is by bad habits like poor diet and nutrition as processed foods are being more popularised. Also the softening of foods influences facial develop. So all of these things mess with your hormones.
This root I am talking about before is a South African root which contains zinc and zinc turns T4 hormone into T3. You can also get zinc from vegetables but not all of the zinc enters the body when consumed by vegetables.
you can do your research on the human biology, nutrition and exercise and not criticise people for not being lazy and try unlike you

Good luck in the future
Your critical thinking is well above average for your age, nice

nigga just go and kill an animal with your bare hands and then eat it raw, maybe a bunny or a bird.
this is literally the answer that will increase your testosterone the most but im sure you wont do any of this and remain a soy boy that thinks that a fucking root will make you any change (disclaimer vegetables, roots and nuts are the worst you could eat jfl)

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and likenesss
Your critical thinking is well above average for your age, nice
Nigga you are the most retarded user on this forum everytime i see you you are saying a retarded shit, he doesnt have "critical thinking" (🤣🤣) hes just copying things that he heard and he even discredits himself by saying things like "people become unatractive because of bad habits by poor diet" and then he says that veggies have zinc jflll

• +1
Nigga you are the most retarded user on this forum everytime i see you you are saying a retarded shit, he doesnt have "critical thinking" (🤣🤣) hes just copying things that he heard and he even discredits himself by saying things like "people become unatractive because of bad habits by poor diet" and then he says that veggies have zinc jflll
Your face btw

Attachments

• F24782C5-E10A-4209-87D8-FD830DC608C9.jpeg
    F24782C5-E10A-4209-87D8-FD830DC608C9.jpeg
    477.4 KB · Views: 0
nigga just go and kill an animal with your bare hands and then eat it raw, maybe a bunny or a bird.
this is literally the answer that will increase your testosterone the most but im sure you wont do any of this and remain a soy boy that thinks that a fucking root will make you any change (disclaimer vegetables, roots and nuts are the worst you could eat jfl)
Says the guy with a superdrol pfp and what is the proof that vegetables are a bad thing to eat?

Says the guy with a superdrol pfp and what is the proof that vegetables are a bad thing to eat?

Good luck in the future
Before acting like you know something, lecturing people like @socialcel and @asdvek who both know 100x more things than you regarding looksmaxing, maybe you should just shut up respectfully and research the shit they tell you. First just read the threads in BOTB, you'll get your answers to questions like 'Why are vegetables bad?' and 'How to increase testosterone.

The things you listed like it's high IQ, is the most water knowledge, most people know it before even joining here. You're 14, you don't got a clue of the fucking world, so don't act like you have.

And to answer your questions, those roots are whatever that is, is not gonna do shit other than cost you money. The results will be like 1 pushup, meanwhile the results from roids are like million times that.

You won't take these advices seriously, I can tell you're high inhib and your mom still wipes your ass after you shit. So I recommend taking my advice, it's completely free. Shut up, and don't try to lecture people here that are 2x your age, instead read some threads between your fortnite matches.

Put this in google translate cause you can't even speak english properly, I had a stroke after reading two sentences.

@gonions

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Deleted member 72587, asdvek and 1 other person
Before acting like you know something, lecturing people like @socialcel and @asdvek who both know 100x more things than you regarding looksmaxing, maybe you should just shut up respectfully and research the shit they tell you. First just read the threads in BOTB, you'll get your answers to questions like 'Why are vegetables bad?' and 'How to increase testosterone.

The things you listed like it's high IQ, is the most water knowledge, most people know it before even joining here. You're 14, you don't got a clue of the fucking world, so don't act like you have.

And to answer your questions, those roots are whatever that is, is not gonna do shit other than cost you money. The results will be like 1 pushup, meanwhile the results from roids are like million times that.

You won't take these advices seriously, I can tell you're high inhib and your mom still wipes your ass after you shit. So I recommend taking my advice, it's completely free. Shut up, and don't try to lecture people here that are 2x your age, instead read some threads between your fortnite matches.

Put this in google translate cause you can't even speak english properly, I had a stroke after reading two sentences.

@gonions
I was just presenting the things I have learnt and applying and why would I be in the wrong if I am just presenting the evidence behind what I have said in which in this case is a root.(this is a discussion and I was just having a normal discussion)

I don’t believe that this is a magical root but after the research I had done I saw that this root has a lot of zinc and zinc turns T4 into T3

(Discussions result in response and arguments so why are you so pressed about a normal discussion?)

I was just presenting the things I have learnt and applying and why would I be in the wrong if I am just presenting the evidence behind what I have said in which in this case is a root.(this is a discussion and I was just having a normal discussion)

I don’t believe that this is a magical root but after the research I had done I saw that this root has a lot of zinc and zinc turns T4 into T3

(Discussions result in response and arguments so why are you so pressed about a normal discussion?)
You do fucking realise the root turns T4 into T3 with iodine? Iodine can be supplemented, same with zinc. But this one root has it and you're acting like it's a fucking superpower.
Your face btw
If thats actually him, thats nowhere near htn

You do fucking realise the root turns T4 into T3 with iodine? Iodine can be supplemented, same with zinc. But this one root has it and you're acting like it's a fucking superpower.

If thats actually him, thats nowhere near htn
I am using this root instead of suplements as I have already used my money in other supplements and this root is more affordable

What will killing some fucking bird do lmao. Everything is genetics u can’t cheat the genes for fuck sake

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
I am using this root instead of suplements as I have already used my money in other supplements and this root is more affordable
Root’s won’t do shit for you retard just eat well sleep well and lift weights

Root’s won’t do shit for you retard just eat well sleep well and lift weights
I already do that but in the part you said eat well the root is just like a zinc supplement (I’m a brokecel)

But it actually won't do shit.

T3/T4 conversion from low dose of iodine is insignificant.

make sure to take your ashwaganda as well! Injectables are cope, needles are scary
fuck bro i cant wait to roid after im done with my height stack. roids are hella easy to get in morocco. the other day i asked for anastrozole and she was like "sterozole ? do you want testosterone for the gym ? :lul:"

• JFL