Can exfoliator make you look more tanned?

A

AzaB

Iron
Went out with some friends yesterday and the first thing one said was "why do you look tanned" then she asked her friend doesn't he look tanned. Then joked about me having tinted moisturiser on which I didn't.

Only thing I did that day was exfoliate for the first time. I know I've never been one for skincare as my skin is naturally somewhat decent and have been lucky to never get noticeable spots. I used a cleanser and then exfoliated before we went out and my skin looks radiant as fuck and thats the first thing I noticed. Feels smooth and has a glow to it.

I found out I was B9 and B12 deficient 10 days ago so maybe its that making me less pale and then the skin care routine the other day helping with the gleam I don't know. Either way shit is a big plus and fact someone noticed a difference so soon made me happy I can't lie.

How often should I exfoliate. Once a week? Twice a week?

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
It makes you tan easier cause there's less skin.

That's why they tell you not to tan while using tretinoin cuz muh UV is bad for skin.

Went out with some friends yesterday and the first thing one said was "why do you look tanned" then she asked her friend doesn't he look tanned. Then joked about me having tinted moisturiser on which I didn't.

Only thing I did that day was exfoliate for the first time. I know I've never been one for skincare as my skin is naturally somewhat decent and have been lucky to never get noticeable spots. I used a cleanser and then exfoliated before we went out and my skin looks radiant as fuck and thats the first thing I noticed. Feels smooth and has a glow to it.

I found out I was B9 and B12 deficient 10 days ago so maybe its that making me less pale and then the skin care routine the other day helping with the gleam I don't know. Either way shit is a big plus and fact someone noticed a difference so soon made me happy I can't lie.

How often should I exfoliate. Once a week? Twice a week?
Twice a week.
And please, atleast use spf, you will age like milk elsewise and end up getting cancer as well
Spf isn't too hard to apply either, just buy any one with SPF 50 and up

It makes you tan easier cause there's less skin.

That's why they tell you not to tan while using tretinoin cuz muh UV is bad for skin.
Thats good information to know for the next time. I'll use a moisturiser with spf in. But I used it the other day on the night time so I wouldn't of caught any skin unless less skin made my look more tanned and less pale. I don't know.