Can i get my frame rated ? Unsure if narrow, broad or average.

JustaBadplaya

JustaBadplaya

Iron
IMG 20240212 194144 edit 8526446953240512

I've been comparing my frame and body building genetics to other online yet i still got no idea where i stand , and i'm really unsure about it, 16 years old, 5'8 65kg (the red oval is exactly the size of my head)

average

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul and JustaBadplaya
View attachment 2739573

I've been comparing my frame and body building genetics to other online yet i still got no idea where i stand , and i'm really unsure about it, 16 years old, 5'8 65kg (the red oval is exactly the size of my head)
5/10 you need to gymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya
Good base for gymcelling

• +1
Idk just lift weight and do lateral raises
Is the 5/10 in terms of genetic baseline or physique in general ? Yeah i'm skinny and frail but Just wanna know shoulder to waist ratio, clavicle lengh and bideltiods

Looks slightly above average, and theres no way to improve your bone width/structure. You can only change the way it appears by manipulating your shoulder-to-waist ratio by growing certain muscles and losing all fat around your waist.

• +1
Is the 5/10 in terms of genetic baseline or physique in general ? Yeah i'm skinny and frail but Just wanna know shoulder to waist ratio, clavicle lengh and bideltiods
I'm just giving you that rating of of what I see but you should try measuring your ratios yourself

Looks slightly above average, and theres no way to improve your bone width/structure. You can only change the way it appears by manipulating your shoulder-to-waist ratio by growing certain muscles and losing all fat around your waist.
Is above average considered a broad shoulder trait or does it really have to be wide to truly be considered having broad shoulders?

Mogger

• Love it
...on opposite day
Omg really ? That MF that commented first legit ruined my confidence completely, i always wanted to know if they are broad because that's all i could have my height is dogshit and my face is mid at best at least give me broad shoulders 😢

Shoulders look average. But narrow waist and hips kinda compensate for it giving you decent proportions

• +1
Shoulders look average. But narrow waist and hips kinda compensate for it giving you decent proportions
Oh so that's why, because when i look in the mirror i look like i framemog, but when i touch or feel my shoulders they look small AF, which is why i'm always wondering where i stand.

good proportions, hard to tell if shoulders are wide when youre standing by yourself but by yourself your shoulders look broad and your waist looks small